Departamento de Tacna

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tumbes-private car

Tumbes Aug 19, 2014 at 8:12 AM

I am looking for a private transfers for 3 people from the airport in Tumbes to the Punta Sal hotel.

more
    • Marcahuasi day trip?

Marcahuasi Aug 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Is it possible to go to Marcahuasi on a day trip? leave early morning and come back during the day?
      anyone have information on tour guides for this sort of trip?

more
    • Hiking boots?

Machu Picchu Aug 15, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Are hiking boots needed when visiting the Machu Picchu ruins in September if one is not climbing the mountains there? Are good athletic shoes with thick soles adequate?

more
    • route plan for 1/2 day trip

Machu Picchu Yesterday

Going to Machu Picchu mid March 2015. With only 1/2 day to explore I would appreciate any advice on how to see and photograph as much as possible (bearing in mind I will only have been in the country 24 hours). Is there a good route once through the gate? Anything extra I can see with the time I have? Thank you so much folks!

more
    • altitude sickness

Machu Picchu Aug 17, 2014 at 2:03 PM

what to do before going. what to pack to alleviate altitude sickness in Machu Picchu. No time to acclimatize as the trip will be a quickie.

more
    • Flying Around South America

Peru Aug 27, 2014 at 5:11 AM

I am looking to organise a trip to South America in July/August 2015 with my girlfriend. I am ideally wanting to fly from London to Lima (Peru), then to Cuzco for the Macchu Pichu trek, then on to Rio De Janeiro for a week and then back to London from there. I have around 18 days for this trip, which I know is quite tight, but does anybody know of any way to potentially combine these flights for cheaper than just booking them all individually?

For instance, a single to Lima is £1,035, however a return is just £1,090. If I was to be flying in to Lima and out of Rio it seems as though I will be having to pay the £1,035 to Lima + £938 from Rio to London.

If anyone could help me at all that would be great, as I am doing it as a surprise so therefore having to pay for both of us!!! Eeeek.

Thanks!

more
    • Airport bus Lima

Lima Aug 15, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Is there an airport bus recomended when arriving and departing from Lima airport

more
    • Short Inca Trail

Cusco Aug 27, 2014 at 2:59 PM

Will be doing the Inca Trail from Km. 104 to MachuPichu. Would like to know how difficult it is.

more

Popular Departamento de Tacna Travel Answer Locations

• Deseo comprar parante de bolsa pesada para practicar boxeo

Tacna Oct 27, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Deseo comprar bolsa de boxeo con su estructura que se para sobre el suelo.
      En ingles se llama STAND: heavy bag stand.
      Venden en Tacna?

• ginirover's Profile Photo

Car rental from Tacna

Tacna Jan 1, 2009 at 5:45 AM

Hay

Later this year we intend to cross the Chilean/Peruvian border from Arica to Tacna and the idea is to rent a car in Tacna to discover the south of Peru.

Does anybody know of a reliable car rental compagny in Tacna where we can rent a decent car for ± 2 weeks ?

1 Answer Jan 23, 2009 at 7:32 PM
    • stripeykelly's Profile Photo

Accommodation

Tacna Dec 2, 2005 at 8:30 AM

Hi we are planning on travelling from Peru to Chile in the next couple of days and need accommodation for a night in Tacna, can anyone recommend a decent hostel, nothing too expensive please. Cheers.

1 Answer Dec 7, 2005 at 5:40 AM
    • Arequipa-Arica

Arequipa Sep 18, 2005 at 7:09 AM

Is there a bus service from Arequipa to Arica? Around what times? Thanks.

Lorena

1 Answer Sep 18, 2005 at 10:43 PM