Travel Answers
Departamento de Santa Cruz

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ChioQuiroz's Profile Photo

Has aynone been in February at the salt flats?

Uyuni Dec 15, 2014 at 8:55 AM

I'm in my planning tour for SA and the best I could fit Uyuni and the the salt flat tour is beginning of February.
      I read that Jan & Feb are not the best to visit since due to weather it can get limited to the outside.
      Has anyone had any bad weather experience? how do the tour agencies usually handle the bad weather? they cancel or they just go ahead and do it?
      Thanks

more

Popular Departamento de Santa Cruz Travel Answer Locations

• randallsbucketlist's Profile Photo

Samaipata travel

Samaipata Jul 24, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Has anyone caught a share taxi from outside the old bus station in Santa Cruz to Samaipata? If so can you please give me some information. Cheers Thanks

• ChrisChant's Profile Photo

Taxis

Departamento de Santa Cruz Aug 22, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Anybody know if there are long distance private taxi hire in Santa Cruz - needing to go up to Ambue Ari, to do some volunteering, which is near Santa Maria and Ascención de Guarayos and the buses seem to take forever - thanks

1 Answer Sep 2, 2010 at 4:55 PM
    • anyone want to meet up in Santa Cruz?

Departamento de Santa Cruz Feb 10, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Hello -- I'll be in and around Santa Cruz for several months doing research, and would love to meet interesting fellow travelers. Safe travels...

1 Answer Mar 2, 2008 at 3:43 PM
    • Nightclubs

Santa Cruz de la Sierra May 31, 2007 at 2:32 PM

how old do you have to be to get into nightclubs?

2 Answers Nov 16, 2012 at 4:02 AM
    • Chicha15's Profile Photo

planning a trip to santa cruz,

Santa Cruz de la Sierra Jun 8, 2006 at 11:07 AM

Hello! Im planning a trip in feb 07 to Bolivia. Could anyone recommend things to do in Santa Cruz? my time is limited maybe 2-3 days? I heard about El Fuerte in Samaipata, is this a good day trip? how long of a ride is it to get there? can it be booked by a travel agent in Bolivia or can i just take a bus there? also, what about the missions? i also plan to go to Tarija from there. Is it safe to take a bus or would flying be better? if flying are there planes that go to tarija everyday? any advise would greatly be appreciated!

My route will be as follows
      Santa Cruz
      Tarija
      La Paz
      Rurrenabaque (are there flights directly to cochabamba?
      Cochabamba

all in two weeks! think i have enough time?

2 Answers Dec 31, 2006 at 2:05 PM
    • Spendings

Departamento de Santa Cruz May 17, 2006 at 10:50 AM

i want to know how can much it ll cost me for staying one week including a cheap hotel clubs drinks food transportation and whats the domestic currency of the dollar please let me know i need this info i hope someone can be very generous to tell me all that info thanks me gustaria saber presupuestos para la ciudad de santa cruz hoteles baratos discotecas, tragos, comida, transporte y el cambio del dolar a moneda local por favor si alguien fuera tan generoso le estaria muy agradecido bye

• mikeysheps's Profile Photo

Train Schedule for Santa Cruz to Quijarro

Departamento de Santa Cruz Oct 18, 2005 at 10:14 AM

Does anyone know the train schedule for Santa Cruz to Quijarro?
      muchas gracias

1 Answer Jun 10, 2006 at 8:05 AM
    • San jose de chiquitos?

San José de Chiquitos May 8, 2005 at 5:42 PM

Hi, I will travel from the brazilian border (Corumba / Puerto Suarez) to Santa Cruz de La Sierra, I would like to know if it is worthy to stop at this town (there is no info about chiquitos in VT!). Is it easy to get the death train to/from Chiquitos? Do I have to buy the tickets earlier?
      Anybody know any good online resource about this region?

tks..

1 Answer May 9, 2005 at 8:53 AM
    • nereid's Profile Photo

What to do

Santa Cruz de la Sierra May 14, 2004 at 11:46 PM

Help! My friend is getting married in Santa Cruz on August 6th, 2004. I am trying to go but I will only have 5 full days (not counting travel). I need suggested itineraries on what I can see and do in Bolivia with only 5 days. I'm aware that Santa Cruz is quite far from the other cities and that I would need alot more time but what can I do with the time that I have? Thankyou. Nesecito ayuda. Lo siento, pero mi espanol no es muy bien. Mi amigo va a casarse el 6 de Agosto en Santa Cruz. Quiero ir, pero tengo solo 5 dias (y 2 dias para viajar). ?A donde puedo ir y que puedo hacer en Bolivia con 5 dias? Gracias. Nereid

7 Answers Nov 16, 2012 at 4:05 AM