change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Flying to Iquitos from Lima

Peru Dec 2, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Hi,
      I've heard that you can get cheaper tickets (return for around €120) at Lima airport.

Can anyone confirm this?

What's the cheapest way to get return flights?
      I need to fly from Lima to Iquitos and back again next week.

Flight prices are looking to be around €216 - €250 return... which I think is a bit expensive.

Cheers! :-)

more
    • Virgin Vacation

Machu Picchu Dec 3, 2014 at 11:11 AM

any VT mbrs heard/used Virgin Vacation to Lima (cusco,etc)?

more
    • ramblercarol's Profile Photo

how to get from Lima airport to hotel

Peru Dec 4, 2014 at 3:42 AM

two quetsions 1) any reccomendation of hotels, small friendly, central to stay in Lima have two nights.
      2) best and safest way to get from airport to hotel ( am female travelling solo)

more
    • Physical requirement

Machu Picchu Yesterday

How difficult is it to tour this place? I will be joining a 48 hours land tour while in a SA cruise. I have a lower back & minor knee problem. Should I completely avoid this once in a lifetime tour. I do 30 minutes walks every two days but am not sure if my body can handle such a "steep" climb. Any information, recommendation, feedback will be greatly appreciated.I am determined to visit & see this wonder and didn't mind paying a lot for this tour.
      Also, I hear from others that have been there that the high altitude may also pose a problem particularly for those w/some breathing problem..feedback please. Thank you

more

Popular Departamento de Piura Travel Answer Locations

• Bus?

Piura Oct 3, 2008 at 9:17 AM

HI
      I'm going to Piura next summer and just wondered if you know of any bus companies I could contact?? I'm not a keen on air plane travel at the best of times and as the flight from lima to piura is known to be turbulent I'd rather take the bus, but don't seem to be able to find any bus companies. If you know of any I'd appreciate it if you could let me know.
      Thanks a lot and kind regards,
      Verena.

3 Answers Oct 9, 2008 at 7:51 AM
    • anamorgan's Profile Photo

Cooking, Surfing, or Dancing

Máncora Mar 31, 2008 at 9:01 PM

I am going to be in Mancora in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for cooking, surfing, or dancing classes! Thanks!
      Morgan

• Looking for Trekking Partner

Piura Jun 17, 2006 at 3:50 PM

Hey, I m travelling alone in Peru right now, and have been told about an amazing 5 day trek east of Piura, that goes along the Royal Inca Highway... its not recommended to do solo, so if your in the area, and are interested, let me know... and we can meet up.
      cheers

• Prinsalsita's Profile Photo

Need info in transportation to and from Mancora, Peru

Máncora Dec 20, 2004 at 3:10 PM

I am going to Mancora for New Year 2005 from Lima (only 3 days) and would like to take ck the cheapest and most effective way to go there. perhaps I will fly there and return via bus or viceversa. 1) Could you please help me with bus and airplane prices on: Lima - Trujillo trujillo - Mancora Mancora- Lima I understand the airlines sell the RT tickets as 2 times the single way tickets. 2) What airport is the closest to mancora (tumbes or piura airport?) and how much does it cost the taxi from the airport to Mancora city Any info on macora prices is welcome.

6 Answers Dec 23, 2004 at 12:51 PM