change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Departamento de Oruro Travel Answer Locations

• Suitcases and luggage in uyuni

Uyuni Jan 12, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Hi, I will have a suitcase ( with wheels) with me in bolivia and am wondering if there is anywhere safe to leave it in uyuni when I go on the uyuni 3 day salt flats tour. Any help much appreciated!

4 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • Has anyone join the todo tourism lately?

Uyuni Jan 29, 2010 at 11:39 AM

My friend on Dec join the tour from La Paz 3day 2 night 4x4 is 400 US per person.
      Now they quote me from the email is US 520 per person!!!!

2 Answers Sep 2, 2010 at 5:35 PM
    • Dinninit's Profile Photo

Places to Drink in Oruro?

Oruro Sep 13, 2008 at 12:05 PM

My friend and I have stopped through Oruro and discovered that there is no where to go grab a beer and play a game of pool in this town! In fact, the only place we´ve even found beer is a total dive!

How is this possible!?

I understand that this town only really goes off at Carnival, but not even discotecka´s are open on Friday nights... are they ONLY open during Carnival...?

The only place noted in the LATEST version of Lonely Planet (South America on a Shoe String) has closed down, the Cristobal Bar and Grill...

Can anyone help?

• SALAR TOURS - ENDING IN TUPIZA

Uyuni Aug 29, 2006 at 9:34 AM

Hi

Is anyone aware of any tours of the salt flats (4 days) which end up in Tupiza, rather than Uyuni?

Thanks

1 Answer Aug 29, 2006 at 6:06 PM
    • Dr_Gilligan's Profile Photo

Oruro; Accomodation available!

Oruro Feb 1, 2005 at 10:44 AM

Does anyone need accomodation in Oruro for the carnival this friday, saturday and sunday night 4-6/02/05? I had to book a room for 3 people as this was all that is left! So I have one place in a room with two guys one brit (me) and an israeli (me amigo). Reply asap! 01/02/05

3 Answers Feb 2, 2010 at 3:17 AM
    • cototo's Profile Photo

hostels in Oruro for Carnaval

Oruro Jan 22, 2005 at 12:41 PM

We are looking for Hostels in Oruro for Carnaval. The two or three we find are expensive. Anyone knows a Bed&Breakfast or samething cheap?

• travel times

Oruro Apr 19, 2004 at 9:01 PM

Does anyone know how long it takes generally to get from la paz to oruro to see the carnaval?

4 Answers Sep 28, 2004 at 1:44 PM
    • Dates for Oruro Carnival 2005

Oruro Apr 11, 2004 at 6:47 AM

Hello there, Does anyone know the dates for the Oruro Carnival for 2005? I know it's some time in February or March but the exact dates would be useful. Also, has anyone been to Park Noel Kempff Mercado? It looks amazing but very expensive so It would be great to hear some feed-back what it's like. Thanks Seema

1 Answer Sep 2, 2004 at 2:54 PM
    • Exact dates for the Oruro festival

Oruro Jan 2, 2004 at 10:33 AM

Does anybody have the exact dates for the Oruro and the Sta. Cruz Carnaval? I have been getting mixed answers.

3 Answers Feb 20, 2004 at 9:14 AM