Departamento de León

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• busses from Leon tot Granada

León Apr 3, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Do I have to make a reservation for the busses or can you just take a bus on the day you want to travel and between wich times I can take a bus?

buitenbeentje2009@hotmail.com

more

Popular Departamento de León Travel Answer Locations

• busses from Leon tot Granada

León Apr 3, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Do I have to make a reservation for the busses or can you just take a bus on the day you want to travel and between wich times I can take a bus?

buitenbeentje2009@hotmail.com

1 Answer Apr 4, 2014 at 11:59 AM
    • horseback riding

Las Peñitas Nov 23, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Hi, we are planning a family trip to Las Penitas in January. -Family with 2 teenagers. We like to get some information on horsebackriding in Las Penitas. I can't seem to find any information on places or prices or any set-ups with horses. - Only says that Hotels will arrange something. Is there any place you can ride that also has rooms to stay in?
      There isn't by any chance a sea-doo (jet-ski) rental?
      Thank you for giving us any kind of information!

1 Answer Nov 23, 2013 at 9:45 PM
    • Prices in Leon?

León Jan 2, 2007 at 1:11 PM

I just read about food in Leon and the prices posted for a fish meal was20 and from the "tire grill"10. That is very expensive or is that in Codobas?

1 Answer Jan 15, 2007 at 11:17 AM
    • Leon

Departamento de León Aug 24, 2006 at 3:34 PM

I am traveling to Nicaragua from Costa Rica. I want to start in Leon. Can anyone give me suggestions on places to stay that are safe and cheap. I am going around the 8th of october. The other places I am going are Granada and Isla ometepe so if any one has any sugguestions on places to stay or things to see that would be great!

2 Answers Aug 24, 2008 at 6:29 PM
    • Museum

León Sep 29, 2004 at 2:42 PM

What are some good museums in Leon?

2 Answers Oct 22, 2006 at 10:43 AM