change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Flying to Iquitos from Lima

Peru Dec 2, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Hi,
      I've heard that you can get cheaper tickets (return for around €120) at Lima airport.

Can anyone confirm this?

What's the cheapest way to get return flights?
      I need to fly from Lima to Iquitos and back again next week.

Flight prices are looking to be around €216 - €250 return... which I think is a bit expensive.

Cheers! :-)

more
    • Virgin Vacation

Machu Picchu Dec 3, 2014 at 11:11 AM

any VT mbrs heard/used Virgin Vacation to Lima (cusco,etc)?

more
    • ramblercarol's Profile Photo

how to get from Lima airport to hotel

Peru Dec 4, 2014 at 3:42 AM

two quetsions 1) any reccomendation of hotels, small friendly, central to stay in Lima have two nights.
      2) best and safest way to get from airport to hotel ( am female travelling solo)

more
    • Physical requirement

Machu Picchu Dec 16, 2014 at 4:50 PM

How difficult is it to tour this place? I will be joining a 48 hours land tour while in a SA cruise. I have a lower back & minor knee problem. Should I completely avoid this once in a lifetime tour. I do 30 minutes walks every two days but am not sure if my body can handle such a "steep" climb. Any information, recommendation, feedback will be greatly appreciated.I am determined to visit & see this wonder and didn't mind paying a lot for this tour.
      Also, I hear from others that have been there that the high altitude may also pose a problem particularly for those w/some breathing problem..feedback please. Thank you

more

Popular Departamento de Lambayeque Travel Answer Locations

• About Chiclayo Peru

Chiclayo Dec 5, 2003 at 2:05 AM

I am an American soldier currently serving in Iraq.Since I have been here I have established a relationship online with a beautiful women from Chiclayo,Peru.The relationship is ready for the next step and I will be going home soon.She wants me to go and visit her and meet her family. My question is.In your opinion do you think it is safe for me to believe that the person I have been talking to is actually who they say they are?Is it true that these women in peru are actually as tierd as they say they are of the men in Peru,or am I being set up for a major disapointment?Is it dangerous for me to go to this city alone.

22 Answers May 11, 2004 at 11:38 AM