Departamento de Lambayeque

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tumbes-private car

Tumbes Yesterday

I am looking for a private transfers for 3 people from the airport in Tumbes to the Punta Sal hotel.

more
    • Marcahuasi day trip?

Marcahuasi Aug 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Is it possible to go to Marcahuasi on a day trip? leave early morning and come back during the day?
      anyone have information on tour guides for this sort of trip?

more
    • Has anyone used this Peruvian Travel Agency

Peru Aug 1, 2014 at 2:07 PM

I have been working with a Peruvian Travel Agency, Marina Tours, Viajes & Adventuras. The agents name is Harley Luis Velasquez Sandoval. Has anyone used the agency and/or the agent before and if so, what was your experience? We are intending to leave for Peru at the end of September.Thanks.

more
    • Hiking the Santa Cruz Trail in November

Huaraz Jul 30, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Is it possible to hike the trail in late November? Is it too rainy by then? How is the weather for other day hikes (laguna 69, etc) Thanks!

more
    • Tour Guide

Cusco Aug 11, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Can anybody recommend a good tour guide for Cusco part of our visit

more
    • Gaucho Tours

Lima Aug 1, 2014 at 6:23 PM

I will be in Lima for 3 x days and am keen to see gauchos/haciendas Are there any 1 -2 day tours in/near Lima Thankyou

more
    • Hiking boots?

Machu Picchu Aug 15, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Are hiking boots needed when visiting the Machu Picchu ruins in September if one is not climbing the mountains there? Are good athletic shoes with thick soles adequate?

more
    • altitude sickness

Machu Picchu Aug 17, 2014 at 2:03 PM

what to do before going. what to pack to alleviate altitude sickness in Machu Picchu. No time to acclimatize as the trip will be a quickie.

more
    • camera shops

Arequipa Aug 5, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Hi I'm travelling to Arequipa tomorrow and I need to replace the zoom lens for my Canon Camera that was stolen in Cusco before we go Condor watching in Colca. Can anyone tell me a good camera shop in Arequipa?

more
    • LarryN3's Profile Photo

Best tours companies/travel companies to Machu Picchu

Lima Jul 31, 2014 at 10:16 PM

I have been looking at quite a few tour companies (so many to choose from)
      and looking for a recommendation from someone in Lima or who may use this
      forum. Want to do 4 to 6 days out of Lima.

Thanks in advance

more
    • Airport bus Lima

Lima Aug 15, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Is there an airport bus recomended when arriving and departing from Lima airport

more

Popular Departamento de Lambayeque Travel Answer Locations

• About Chiclayo Peru

Chiclayo Dec 5, 2003 at 2:05 AM

I am an American soldier currently serving in Iraq.Since I have been here I have established a relationship online with a beautiful women from Chiclayo,Peru.The relationship is ready for the next step and I will be going home soon.She wants me to go and visit her and meet her family. My question is.In your opinion do you think it is safe for me to believe that the person I have been talking to is actually who they say they are?Is it true that these women in peru are actually as tierd as they say they are of the men in Peru,or am I being set up for a major disapointment?Is it dangerous for me to go to this city alone.

22 Answers May 11, 2004 at 11:38 AM