Departamento de La Unión

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• General question

El Salvador Jun 18, 2014 at 6:22 PM

I heard many stories about El Salvador. I was offered a job there at a well known company. The job offered is in San Sanvador. I would like to know directly from Salvatorian living in San Salvador, how the life is. Is it really as dangerous as I heard to the point that will considering taking my family there to live? I am latin leaving in Colombia so I know about danger from the latin point of view. Some times foreign and locals living outside tent to exaggerate. Are there good schools, good life there? kindly reply to wilsochef@hotmail.com

more

Popular Departamento de La Unión Travel Answer Locations

• Traveling to La Union

La Unión May 3, 2014 at 2:39 PM

Is it safe to travel there? My friend recently went and said that it's more dangerous than before especially for a woman.

5 Answers May 8, 2014 at 5:54 PM
    • Meanguera a hidden paradise

Isla Meanguera Jun 7, 2008 at 6:23 PM

I am a native of Meanguera.
      This island is a hidden paradise. Anyone who visits this beautiful island will be enchanted and will definetely come back.
      The food is great. the climate is awesome. the people are loving and hospitable like no other place.
      come and enjoy this fantastic place.

• El Salador

Departamento de La Unión May 4, 2005 at 2:59 PM

Hello!

im probaly moving to La union (El salvador) within 1 or 2 months and would like to know more about this city. has anyone ever been there?

thanks in advanced!

2 Answers May 20, 2005 at 10:39 PM