Departamento de Cundinamarca

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bogota tour

Bogotá Mar 22, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Any of you experts can figure out for me - a 4 1/2 day tour of Bogota?
      Museums, restaurants, major sights, different neighborhoods, some local shopping but not that much artesanias, Leather and some custom jewelry. Art - paintings if not expensive.
      Even a bit out of the city - if time permits.

more

Popular Departamento de Cundinamarca Travel Answer Locations

• Bogota tour

Bogotá Mar 22, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Any of you experts can figure out for me - a 4 1/2 day tour of Bogota?
      Museums, restaurants, major sights, different neighborhoods, some local shopping but not that much artesanias, Leather and some custom jewelry. Art - paintings if not expensive.
      Even a bit out of the city - if time permits.

1 Answer Mar 23, 2014 at 5:28 AM
    • Bus from airport of bogota to the city at midnight?

Bogotá Jan 19, 2014 at 4:28 AM

Hello!

Is there any public transport from the airport to the city of Bogota. We are arriving at midnight.

Thank you,

Elisabeth

3 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 4:25 AM
    • Places to stay near La Sabana University Chia or Bogota

Chía Jan 14, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Hi there. I am wondering if anyone can suggest good student housing near La Sabana, or alternately, in Bogota with good access to the University. I will be staying January to June. Thank you.

2 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 1:03 PM
    • First time in Bogota

Bogotá Jan 6, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Hi. Me and my partner will be visiting Bogota for the first time this April. I was wondering if you could give me some advice on the best areas to stay and possibly some good hostels. We are a young couple so want to enjoy the best of the nightlife and also the sights that the city has to offer during the day . We are travelling on a budget so are not looking to stay in five star accommodation but want to be comfortable and above all feel safe, therefore want to avoid staying in areas that could potentially be dangerous. Thank you!!!

1 Answer Jan 23, 2014 at 2:24 PM
    • Piba's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Bogota + visiting

Bogotá Nov 25, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Could someone provide me good advice regarding safe areas, small to medium size hotels and/or bed andbreakfast. I also would like meeting some bogotanos. Arrival in Bogota 11 Dec. Staying 5 days to one week. Thanks a lot

4 Answers Dec 17, 2013 at 8:40 PM
    • Teaching in Bogota

Bogotá Nov 22, 2013 at 7:59 PM

What do you think about a young American girl teaching in Bogota?

3 Answers Jan 7, 2014 at 4:10 PM
    • Rock Climbing Companies in Suesca

Bogotá Nov 13, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Hi Everyone, what company do you recommend to do a day tour from Bogota to Suesca? We are traveling a week in December to Bogota and want to make a day trip to Suesca for my husband to do some rock climbing. Does anyone know of a company that will take us from Bogota and do rock climbing with my husband? He does sport climbing 5.10b. Are there other options like going there by bus and connecting with a company there instead? Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

1 Answer Dec 17, 2013 at 8:48 PM
    • Rock Climbing Companies in Suesca

Suesca Nov 13, 2013 at 10:54 AM

What company do you recommend to do a day tour from Bogota to Suesca? We are traveling a week in December to Bogota and want to make a day trip to Suesca for my husband to do some rock climbing. Does anyone know of a company that will take us from Bogota and do rock climbing with my husband? He does sport climbing 5.10b. Are there other options like going there by bus and connecting with a company there instead? Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

• Jorge_villlobos's Profile Photo

To see the Manchester United

Bogotá Nov 11, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Hello friends, we have been thinking with a group of friends on where to go on this holiday season. Definitely we are going to go to Manchester to watch United play against West Ham United and Arsenal at the "Old Trafford". Is there a problem with the entrance to the stadium, by the fact of being a foreigner and have never gone there?.

We also need a hotel to stay, but it's not too fancy, we have a limited budget. We found a good price "center polar Manchester street", you recommend us?

We also want to know what other things can be done in time we hope to stay (December 18 - January 6).

Thank you guys!

8 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 2:02 AM
    • monicarc's Profile Photo

General safety question

Bogotá Oct 22, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Just wondering if it's safe to wear an American style wedding ring in bogota--for example I was just in rio and Salvador in brazil and heeded safety warnings and only wore simple wedding band instead. Please let me know.

10 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 7:25 AM
    • items from Bogota

Bogotá Sep 8, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Is there a shop on line where I can by items from Bogota Columbia?

1 Answer Sep 8, 2013 at 8:05 PM
    • yvr's Profile Photo

Hotels in Bogota

Bogotá Aug 17, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Best and safest area to stay in is????????

2 Answers Dec 17, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    • bringing kids to Colombia

Bogotá Jun 21, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Any parents out there? Are there any safe places to take a very active blond 5 year old boy in Bogota? Parks? Areas to run?

2 Answers Jan 7, 2014 at 3:15 PM
    • Airport Layover

Bogotá Jun 8, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Hi my friend and I have a 6 hour layover in Bogota in a couple of weeks. We would like to leave the airport and go into the city, but are trying to decide between going to Monserrate or La Candelaria. Which would you recommend? Or do we have enough time to see both? Thanks in advance!

9 Answers Jul 6, 2013 at 8:20 AM
    • JoseRodrigoDaCruz's Profile Photo

Visit and homestay

Bogotá Apr 13, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Good morning,
      My name is José Rodrigo, I'm from Brazil and I'm 34 years old.
      I intend to spend 2 weeks in Colombia in July (between 15 to 28).
      I want to visit Medellin and Bogotá (one week in each city).
      I speak Portuguese and English and I'm going to Colombia as tourist.
      I'd like to know some information about the Colombia as:
      - How is the climate (weather) in July;
      - How is the safety for the tourist;
      - I need to take any special clothes because the climate;
      - How much I need to pay to spend one week in each city (in a homestay);
      - How is work the exchange rate to the Dollar (USA) and Real (BRA);
      - Anyone has any homestay to recommend me;
      If you have more important information give me.
      This is my e-mail: rodrigo_cruz_27@hotmail.com
      Thank you for now

4 Answers Jul 6, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • Unique82's Profile Photo

Cali or Medellin

Bogotá Mar 31, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Hi guys, can anyone tell me which city is closer to Bogota by bus Cali or Medellin, and how long does the bus journey take?. Thanks.

4 Answers Apr 1, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    • freezeit0077's Profile Photo

Question title

Bogotá Mar 28, 2013 at 1:07 PM

what clothes to were

5 Answers Mar 29, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    • sofiachavira's Profile Photo

Cheapest way other than flying to get to Iquitos Peru from Bogota Colombia

Bogotá Mar 13, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Im flying into Bogota by myself and wanted to know if anyone new of a bus or route to take to get to Iquitos Peru the cheapest way.

5 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 9:08 AM
    • kumalavula's Profile Photo

re porting about potential interest for day trips out of bogota in april

Bogotá Feb 11, 2013 at 8:20 PM

i am posting this in both languages, on the off chance that being bilingual will be advantageous, which it usually is :)

i'll be in bogota for a week in mid april 2013 and am really motivated to do two day trips- one to laguna guatavita and the other to la mina de sal en zipaquira. i'd love to get connected with people who live in bogota who might want to go on either/both of these with their family, etc. i am at my happiest when i blend into the local environment, making friends and sharing experiences. i am happy to pay for gas, etc. or return the favor if you come to the pacific northwest in the u.s. is anyone interested or know anyone who might be a likely hiking/adventure candidate?

voy a estar en bogota por una semana en abril de 2013 y tengo ganas de hacer dos viajes del día-uno a la laguna guatavita y la otra a la mina de sal en zipaquira. busco unas personas--bogatenos o extranjeros viviendo alla-que tengan interés en acompanarme con sus familiares, etc. lo que me encanta cuando viajo es hacer las conecciones con la gente y compartir las experiencias de la vida y la naturaleza. soy maestra de castellano en los ee.uu. y les ofrezco, en cambio, que yo les ayude si alguna vez esten en seattle. alguien conoce a alguien que tal vez tenga interes en pasar unos dos dias haciendo excursiones del día en abril?

1 Answer Feb 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM
    • yvr's Profile Photo

Airport transfer

Bogotá Feb 3, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Looking for suggestions for a safe transfer from the Bogota airport to hotel. Please respond only if you have used a private transfer service that you can recommend in Bogota. thanks

• airport shuttle

Bogotá Dec 26, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Is there any shuttle or mini bus service, to go from El Dorado airport to Parque 93 area??, or the only option is to take a taxi? Thanks

3 Answers Dec 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM
    • Christmas eve

Bogotá Dec 1, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Hi! Any recommendations for Christmas Eve? Any Place to have diner, party, etc?

3 Answers Dec 6, 2012 at 10:13 AM
    • best turistic areas to stay

Bogotá Nov 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Hi, I´d like to know which is or are the best areas to stay in Bogota, regarding attractions, restaurants, nightlife, security.
      thanks.

2 Answers Nov 21, 2012 at 12:05 PM
    • kumalavula's Profile Photo

bogota day trips in april---interested in joining me or connecting me with someone you know?

Bogotá Oct 9, 2012 at 8:01 PM

i am posting this in both languages, on the off chance that being bilingual will be advantageous, which it usually is :)

i'll be in bogota for a week in mid april 2013 and am really motivated to do two day trips- one to laguna guatavita and the other to la mina de sal en zipaquira. i'd love to get connected with people who live in bogota who might want to go on either/both of these with their family, etc. i am at my happiest when i blend into the local environment, making friends and sharing experiences. i am happy to pay for gas, etc. or return the favor if you come to the pacific northwest in the u.s. is anyone interested or know anyone who might be a likely hiking/adventure candidate?

voy a estar en bogota por una semana en abril de 2013 y tengo ganas de hacer dos viajes del día-uno a la laguna guatavita y la otra a la mina de sal en zipaquira. busco unas personas--bogatenos o extranjeros viviendo alla-que tengan interés en acompanarme con sus familiares, etc. lo que me encanta cuando viajo es hacer las conecciones con la gente y compartir las experiencias de la vida y la naturaleza. soy maestra de castellano en los ee.uu. y les ofrezco, en cambio, que yo les ayude si alguna vez esten en seattle. alguien conoce a alguien que tal vez tenga interes en pasar unos dos dias haciendo excursiones del día en abril?

• Gian59's Profile Photo

Cheap accomodation in Bogota

Bogotá Dec 30, 2011 at 4:37 PM

Will go to Bogota Jan 10 first time. Too many sites about Hostels. I need some good advice about what area to go and low cost accommodation. looking for about30 US for a simple double bed with shower. Near center or nightlife. Or maybe better to be in outside safer area and take taxi to center?

6 Answers Jul 6, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • Bogotá homestay recommendations?

Bogotá Jul 19, 2011 at 12:24 PM

I am planning to be in Bogotá for as much of the next 6 weeks as I can to improve my intermediate Spanish. I would like a homestay with a Spanish-speaking only family that is friendly with a shy Spanish-speaker, in other words, who would want to talk to me or include me in activities, help with my Spanish even (too much to ask for). I am a 60 year old female, room/desk/private bath, flexible on meals but would like to spend under900 US if it is with meals. I will be doing volunteer work. Anyone had experience with a family that they could recommend and tell me about? Thanks!

2 Answers Sep 3, 2011 at 3:23 AM
    • where to stay? 53 or 127

Bogotá Apr 30, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Hello, I'll be in Bogota with 2 kids for just an afternoon and night, and have these two hotels to opt...where would be better to stay? I think : safety to walk on the streets and some thing to do/see with the kids.

6 Answers Jun 2, 2011 at 9:55 AM
    • Spending my 65th birthday in BOGOTA

Bogotá Mar 26, 2011 at 9:27 AM

I am interested in spending a fabulous month in Bogota but am interested in playing a LOT of tennis while I'm there. Where could I play & would it be easy to find players? Thank you!

2 Answers May 24, 2011 at 12:56 PM
    • ahmeda2k3's Profile Photo

Vaccinations

Bogotá Mar 20, 2011 at 6:32 AM

Hey, evryone.. Im travelling to colombian, bogota from england in april 2011 and was wondering if i needed a yellow fever injection.. Iv just recently had my boosters shots, but the yellow fever jab costs £60. I will b stayin in the bogota area ONLY.. Please advise

6 Answers Mar 21, 2011 at 1:00 AM
    • ahmeda2k3's Profile Photo

Vaccinations

Bogotá Mar 20, 2011 at 6:27 AM

Hey, evryone.. Im travelling to colombian, bogota from england in april 2011 and was wondering if i needed a yellow fever injection.. Iv just recently had my boosters shots, but the yellow fever jab costs £60. I will b stayin in the bogota area ONLY.. Please advise