• carmen-merino's Profile Photo

Town of Gracias

Departamento de Copán Dec 9, 2013 at 3:07 PM

How far is it from Copan?

5 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 6:31 PM
    • carmen-merino's Profile Photo

Chortis Village

Copán Dec 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Are there any tours to visit Chortis village?

4 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM
    • Tegucigalpa to Copan

Copán Oct 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I am arriving at Tegucigalpa International airport in the afternoon. I am wondering, what would be the best way to get to Copan from airport. Thanks and I speak very limited spanish

2 Answers Nov 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM
    • What is the cheapest bookable trip over the border from Honduras to Nicaragua?

Copán Jun 25, 2010 at 2:49 AM

Hi guys

I need to book a bus/boat anything ticket that gets me over the border from Honduras to Nicaragua. I need to to show border control when I enter Honduras proof of my leaving the country in the form of some kind of booking. i realise that they very rarely check but im not going to risk it! I just need something bookable and cheap that gets me over the border. I may not even use it as I might find somehting more suitable. If anyone has any ideas I would be really grateful

Many thanks
      Daisy x

• Flying to honduras from placencia or belize city

Copán Nov 13, 2008 at 7:25 PM

We'll be in Placencia, Belize, in early January '09, and would like to travel to the Copan ruins. What are our options for flying RT either from Placencia or Belize City to San Pedro de Sula, Honduras?

I have read that an airstrip is opening near Copan. Does that make flying into Copan from Belize feasible?

Thank you.

1 Answer Nov 16, 2008 at 6:43 AM
    • peluche35's Profile Photo

Cloakroom or luggage storage facilities in Copan Ruinas village

Copán May 29, 2008 at 1:49 AM

Hi,
      Does anyone know if there are luggage/baggage storage facilities in Copan Ruinas city. I need to store 2 suitcases for about 7 hours while seeing the ruins.

Only the time I expect to stay there on my way from San Pedro Sula to Guatemala City.

Many thanks in advance,

carlos

• Antigua -Copan - Antigua

Copán Apr 17, 2008 at 2:58 PM

please - help me with teh 1 or 2 days planning from antigua to Copan and antigua back !!!

Im planning to go to Copan ruins on saturday early evening and come back saturday night or sunday morning in June 2008. Is it possible to do that?
      eventually i can try to go to copan on for 2 days - as many of you recomended;

Do you know any travel agencies which will help to organise it or where i can buy the tickets or see the schedules of the buses in order to better plan my trip???

There were some posts but the links like mayabus and angel... but they did not work or my e-mails sent to the company did not have any respond....

Do you know +/- schedule and cost ? of 2 days trip ( by scheduled bus, hotel, visiting the ruins?)

thnak you in advance for the responce

i will be gratefull for your inf.

2 Answers Apr 18, 2008 at 6:43 AM
    • VolsUT's Profile Photo

Crossing into El Salvador

Copán Apr 7, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Is it difficult to hire a driver to take to me to the El Salvador border? Also, is there anything to see near the border in El Salvador? I know this sounds like a strange question but I'm trying to get to every country I can.

4 Answers Apr 23, 2008 at 2:05 PM
    • om_212's Profile Photo

Copan-Antigua

Copán Mar 24, 2008 at 5:57 AM

what is the best way to get from Copan to Antigua? how long does it take and how much it could cost?

6 Answers Mar 27, 2008 at 5:47 PM
    • om_212's Profile Photo

Copan in May

Copán Mar 24, 2008 at 5:26 AM

I'm taking a trip to Copan May 4-6 and I have several questions.

1. what would the weather be like?
      2. is it safe to explore a place by oneself (not being a part of a tourist group)?
      3. any advice on things to do there besides the ruins?

2 Answers Apr 4, 2008 at 1:46 PM
    • ciaobella55's Profile Photo

Spanish Schools & Viavia cafe?

Copán Mar 3, 2008 at 10:15 PM

Does anyone have any experiences of the Spanish Schools in Copan?
      Also has anyone stayed at the ViaVia Cafe?
      thanks

1 Answer Mar 3, 2008 at 11:32 PM
    • nyceagle1633's Profile Photo

Malaria

Copán Sep 25, 2007 at 6:55 AM

In first week of November, is it a concern about catching malaria ?

Should I get shots before going to Honduras ?

• nyceagle1633's Profile Photo

RUBI WATERFALL & AGUA CALIENTE

Copán Sep 8, 2007 at 6:35 AM

HI.

What is a very good travel/tour company in town to take my wife and i to Rubi Waterfall and Agua Caliente. Also, with the tour company, it is perfectly safe to venture to these wonderful places, yes ? Has anyone been to these places recently ? Thx. We are going at end of October.

2 Answers Sep 11, 2007 at 6:57 AM
    • HEY

Copán May 9, 2007 at 7:17 AM

I am wondering if there is a laundry room in Oklamoma and i really would like to know so please send me your answer as soon as possible!

• La Manzana Verde Hostel

Copán Jan 3, 2007 at 9:08 AM

Does anyone know or have a phone number or a website to visit to contact this hostel? I'm planning on staying there but I'd like to be certain about the availability.

2 Answers May 23, 2007 at 3:59 AM
    • Getting from Antigua or Guatemala City to Copan?

Copán Jan 29, 2006 at 6:30 AM

Hello,

How easy and how long does it take to get to Copan from Antigua or Guatemala city?

Is a day trip feasible?

Thanks.

3 Answers Jan 31, 2006 at 4:51 AM