change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• USA_Bosque's Profile Photo

what are the "must do's" in Bucaramanga

Bucaramanga Apr 13, 2015 at 11:02 PM

I'm going to Bucaramanga this summer for 25 days to submerse myself in the Latin culture. I will be staying in the La Aurora district. I want to do some things that I will remember for ever.

more
    • naomixxx's Profile Photo

Beaches to go in September

Colombia Mar 25, 2015 at 7:28 PM

I am travelling to Colombia in September, spending 2 days in Bogota then plan to fly to Santa Marta, was hoping to relax on some nice beaches, do some salsa and go whale watching. I'll have a week to do this. Can anyone advise me the best place to do this, and is there any beaches that will have decent weather and be not too wet then? Was going to visit Tayrona but it seems the weather will not be that good. Any help appreciated :-)

more
    • Safe in Armenia Columbia

Armenia Mar 27, 2015 at 9:10 AM

Me and my 20 year old daughter are planning a trip to Armenia Colombia to see one of her college friends that lives in Armenia over the summer. I am needing to know if it is safe to travel there? And any other info to make me feel comfortable about going there. Thanks.

more
    • Divino-Nino

Colombia Mar 28, 2015 at 1:09 PM

Good day. Does anyone know where town of Divino Niño is? It is a small community about 1/2 an hour from Bogota. It doesn't seem to appear on any maps on the internet. Will be staying in Bogota for a few day's for travel to this community. I have been trying to find it's location to see where it is located.
      Just an FYI.
      There is also another city called Divino Niño that is located in the Huila region 12 kms outside of Pitalito, but that is not the town I am seeking the location and photo's of.

thanks for anyone who knows anything about this town / community outside of Bogota.

more

Popular Departamento de Caldas Travel Answer Locations

• JohnTesta's Profile Photo

First time visiting Manizales

Manizales Sep 1, 2014 at 4:45 AM

smileyLike to meet members that are interested to meet me when for 2 weeks in Manizales. Will be busy during the day but like to meet and see the real people and places of Manizales. I am a very young senior Travel and Leisure Consultant Specialized in Marketing and Sales as well as in Crises Managment and Train-the-Trainer programme. Prof. Economiscs and Master in Maketing & Sales. Like to meet young members f.e. students that like to meet a crazy person from The Netherlands. Want to enjoy every minute of your beautiful city. Please react when you have time between Sept. 6th thru Sept. 20 2014 and only when you are a Funny and Happy person. Non smoker. Do speak "fair" spanish but you speak "fair" english. Will be fun. My name in South America is easy Juan de Holanda (John Testa) on Virtual Tourist. Looking forward to your reaction. Un saludo cordial Juancool

1 Answer Sep 1, 2014 at 4:52 AM
    • Advice

Departamento de Caldas Nov 5, 2006 at 11:57 AM

I am visiting Manizales soon and have some questions.

Can you give me the name of a good hotel where I can stay

I have heard lots about security-is this a problem?

What is the currency and the amount agaist the dollar.

Thank you

Trevor

• search4jenny's Profile Photo

MISSING PERSON! DESAPARECIDA! Please help!

Columbia Feb 28, 2006 at 3:25 AM

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PERSON ? =
      MISSING SINCE 09/01/2006
      LAST SEEN IN BANOS, QUITO(ECUADOR)
      JEN (JENNY) POPE
      Age 50, a Professional Nurse from Manchester, England.
      (See website below for photo)
      Jenny was an experienced traveller and very concientious, she only took small ammounts out of her account and was reguarly in contact over email. But since her last contact with friends and family 6 weeks ago her bank account has been systematically drained.
      WE BELIEVE THERE IS A POSIBILITY SHE COULD HAVE REACHED PERU OR COLUMBIA.
      She may have simply slipped and fallen on a walk. Any hikers please could you keep an eye out, I know its a long shhot, like a needle in a haystack really...
      Please if anyone is in Ecuador, Columbia or Peru and wants to help the search, could you visit the website below and download some posters and put them up in appropriate places? (hostels, bus stations, hospitals) Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. email: jenpope06@hotmail.com
      www.jennypopeappeal.org
      British Embassy;022970800 (ECUADOR)
      ¿HA VISTO A ESTA PERSONA? SE ENCUENTRA DESAPARECIDA DESDE EL 9 DE ENERO DEL 2006?
      FUE VISTA POR ULTIMA VEZ
      EN BANOS, QUITO, ECUADOR.
      JEN (JENNY) POPE ES INGLESA, DE 50 AÑOS DE EDAD.
      una enfermera profesional de Manchester, Inglaterra
      Si tiene cualquier información que pueda darnos, por favor...
      email: jenpope06@hotmail.com
      www.jennypopeappeal.org
      British Embassy;022970800 (ECUADOR)

1 Answer Feb 28, 2006 at 10:11 AM
    • STCole's Profile Photo

What to do in Manizales?

Manizales Jul 24, 2005 at 7:30 PM

I will be traveling to Manizales in September and will be there for a week. I am curious as to what there is to do as well as the hotels that are available there in the area. I will also be going to Cartagena as well but I was able to find information on it. Any ideas or suggestions?

5 Answers Aug 23, 2007 at 2:18 PM
    • barrios de manizales

Manizales Oct 16, 2004 at 1:04 PM

necesito webs donde ver fotografias de los barrios de manizales

2 Answers Sep 18, 2006 at 9:15 PM
    • manizales tour

Manizales Oct 16, 2004 at 1:01 PM

necesito fotografias de mi ciudad

1 Answer Sep 18, 2006 at 9:11 PM