change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Departamento de Atlántida Travel Answer Locations

• list my hotel

La Ceiba Jul 23, 2014 at 3:06 PM

how can list my hotel Ladelphina bed and breakfast hotel in Honduras, La ceiba

1 Answer Jul 23, 2014 at 5:21 PM
    • Driver for La Ceiba to El Progreso

La Ceiba Feb 9, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Looking to hire a van & driver for a day trip La Ceiba - El Progreso (family of 7). Any recommendations?

• cigars

La Ceiba Jan 26, 2012 at 5:01 AM

i mostly smoked dominican cigars, but i'm going to go to La Cieba. I would like to taste some honduran cigars. where can i get quality one, but for affordable prices, please.

1 Answer Jan 26, 2012 at 1:18 PM
    • Clouds

Tela Dec 31, 2011 at 9:02 AM

In most of the photos, I can see that the sky is overcast. Is it usually cloudy there? I know that when we travelled to Nicaragua, we flew with a group that went to Honduras, and their complaint was that there was a lot of rain during their week. Is this normally true?

2 Answers Jan 17, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    • flight help

La Ceiba Apr 25, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Need some help- Not booked anything yet-she was flying into SAP and riding bus to la Ceiba but on return they don't have the 5:15 am anymore- flight departs at 11:45-so another route takes her thru Roatan on TACA airlines- is that a reliable airline?
      I may look into volunteer coordinator taking her to SAP airport- is it a safe road b/w La Ceib and SAP-

2 Answers Apr 25, 2011 at 8:10 PM
    • Daughter is volunteering in La Ceiba

La Ceiba Apr 20, 2011 at 6:13 PM

she is very excited- me a little nervous- she will fly into SAP and take the Hedman Alas bus
      She will have some free time during the day and one weekend
      What do you suggest?
      Also tell me about the antimalaria meds- will she need those- is she in an area where she could get malaria?

Any other tips??

7 Answers Jul 12, 2011 at 7:49 PM
    • honduras

La Ceiba Mar 25, 2011 at 8:55 AM

We want to travel to le ceiba and omoa this summer and I was trying to find the best way to get from place to place while there? Best places to stay?

3 Answers May 14, 2011 at 5:15 PM
    • JoeP37

Tela Nov 15, 2007 at 2:57 AM

Can anyone provide information on Honduras Plantation Shores?

• Villas Telamar

Tela Jul 27, 2007 at 9:57 AM

Does Viullas Telamar off all-incluvies stays?

Richard

1 Answer Aug 1, 2007 at 4:50 AM
    • Airports

Tela Apr 6, 2007 at 9:44 PM

can you get a flight from San pedro sula to La ceiba?
      How long does it take? approximate cost?
      Would it be better then driving it? I'm not sure I want to take the bus. How long is the bus ride? and what does it cost from San Pedro Sula?

2 Answers Apr 18, 2007 at 9:30 AM
    • Where to have some good, clean fun?

La Ceiba Mar 14, 2005 at 7:41 PM

A friend of mine is planning a trip to Honduras in July. She will be helping out at a school about an hour away from La Ceiba. While she is there, she would like to take 6-8 of the students into La Ceiba to hang out and have some fun. She was thinking about roller skating or bowling but wasn't sure if there was anything like that available. If someone could let me know if there is a roller skating rink or a bowling alley, or if you could suggest someplace else for a group of students ages 16-19 to have some good, clean fun, I would appreciate it. :)

3 Answers Apr 7, 2005 at 7:44 PM
    • Hotel / Resort Accommodation

La Ceiba Sep 22, 2004 at 12:07 PM

I'm travelling to Honduras in January and will spend a few days in La Ceiba. Any suggestions as to a good hotel / resort in La Ceiba? I would like to have access to the rafting venue, but also would like to tour the local area in relative ease. Thanks for any suggestions. 4nnner

3 Answers Sep 5, 2008 at 10:52 AM