Departamento de Arequipa Travel Answers

change location

Camera shopping?

by jesschalker Online Now Jul 16, 2005 at 1:59 PM

Hi all, my boyfriend may have just posted this question but is there anywhere we can buy a good digital camera in arequipa? even second hand ones?

any camera salesman coming down from america who could sell us one? diumb question with a million to one chance, just thought i would ask!

we have had ours stolen on the bus from pizco. careful everyone, we were tricked by someone pouring water on the floor to distract our attention, then he robbed us.

its a crazy world and im very upset right now. thanks for any help you can give me. Jess x

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • p4trizi4's Profile Photo

RE: Camera shopping?

by p4trizi4 Online Now Aug 19, 2005 at 9:06 AM

Hi there!!
    You can buy all kind of digital cameras. At siglo XX. It is a big market where you can buy everything you want. The closes to the center is the siglo XX centro comercial on the street of the same name. if you prefer you can take a taxi to there fo 2 soles.If you want to choose more models you can go to centro comercial avelino caseres, this is reaaly outside of the city.

Maybe it is better if you go first to Saga fallabela in avenida ejercito. Big comercial center . Other wise look for la curacao shop.

Good luck!!!
    Paty

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Departamento de Arequipa Travel Answer Locations