change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Departamento de Antioquia Travel Answer Locations

• Lodging....

Medellín Sep 24, 2014 at 6:38 AM

I'll spend a week or two in Medellin this December, ending on the 21st. Who has a particularly pleasant hostel/hotel/inn they can't wait to go back to?

2 Answers Sep 27, 2014 at 7:47 AM
    • El Poblado hotels

Medellín Sep 17, 2014 at 8:26 PM

First time in Medellin. Girls trip for 3 days. Where should I stay, El Park 10 or the BH El Poblado?

Like to be close to very walkable area.

1 Answer Sep 18, 2014 at 2:50 AM
    • Medellin Airport

Medellín Jul 10, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Is it dangerous to take a cab from the airport to Poblado late at night

1 Answer Aug 4, 2014 at 5:13 PM
    • Travel advice.

Medellín Apr 27, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I will be in Medellin in mid-May 2014. Would like to meet locals for advise on what to see and to plan road trip to Ecuador coast.

• Airport Taxi

Medellín Jun 29, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I am taking a taxi at night alone from the airport to the Prado neighborhood - is this safe for a single woman and are taxi drivers trustworthy?

Gracias.

1 Answer Jul 11, 2013 at 10:09 AM
    • wales123's Profile Photo

medelling things to do

Medellín Sep 14, 2011 at 11:44 AM

hi, have just arrived in medellin, love the place so far, but if anyone has tips on what to go do while in medellin then it would be most appreciated, and also wer the best nightlife is

5 Answers Sep 14, 2011 at 5:34 PM
    • Where to stay in Medellin near Parque Lleras in El Poblado

Medellín Jul 17, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Saludos! Could someone recommend a clean, safe, comfortable, bargain-priced hotel in the middle of the night life in Parque Lleras, El Poblado? Thank you

3 Answers May 23, 2014 at 3:48 PM
    • Bachelor Party in Medellin (Bogota/San Gil)

Medellín Jun 6, 2011 at 9:07 AM

I'm heading for Colombia in August for a Bachelor party. Actually, have friends flying into Colombia from all over the world for this. None of us know what to expect nor what to do. We have this planned so far. 1 Night in Bogota, 2 nights in San Gil (Rafting, Hiking, Paragliding) and 4 nights in Medellin. Curious if the places we're going are safe (or if we should take any special precautions). Also, looking for ideas of waht to do in Bogota/Medellin. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

7 Answers Oct 31, 2013 at 8:47 AM
    • visit medellin

Medellín Oct 26, 2010 at 7:33 PM

visiting Medellin Nov.19-Dec8. Would like to meet Bi-Lingual (english/spanish) locals and other visitors to see, and learn more about medellin and the surrounding area. I will be staying in the Prado area. Please respond if you are interested.

• Small house to rent outside city limits

Medellín Aug 16, 2010 at 6:42 AM

We are planning a trip to Medellin in Nov. and would like to rent a small house close to but not in the city. We will be there for several months. It should include all utilities and perhaps have access to the intenet! thanks

1 Answer Nov 22, 2010 at 12:43 PM
    • Marie-France's Profile Photo

Canadian woman looking to meet other travellers

Medellín Mar 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM

I will be in Medellin from March 8 to 15, satying in the El Poblado district. I am travelling alone. If there are any other travellers or locals who will be there during that time and would like to meet for a coffee or a meal or even a day of wandering the city, please let me know! :)

1 Answer Mar 28, 2010 at 3:07 PM
    • transportation

Medellín Jun 13, 2009 at 9:19 AM

to get to pueblito paisa from the city of medellin, what's the best way ,safe way and cheap way to get there?

1 Answer Jun 13, 2009 at 10:29 PM
    • luzblanco's Profile Photo

New Years Eve in Medellin

Medellín Dec 21, 2005 at 6:51 PM

Anyone know of a scene in Medellin for New Years Eve or Day?
      Thanks.

1 Answer Dec 23, 2005 at 8:00 PM
    • Can anyone recommend a good hotel in Sincelejo?

Sincelejo Aug 23, 2005 at 1:12 PM

I'll be traveling to Sincelejo in November and staying for a few weeks. Can anyone recommend a good hotel with weekly rates? And any advice about the city would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• karlhauck's Profile Photo

Current conditions

Manizales May 2, 2004 at 8:45 PM

I will be traveling on the road from Pereira to Manizales next week and need to know if anyone out there has experienced that recently. If so, what do I watch for and what can I expect?

1 Answer Jun 15, 2004 at 2:45 PM