Denizli Ili

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi from Istanbul to Hereke and back

Iznik Jul 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM

On 2 october I want to go from the hotel in Fathi to Hereke for 4 hours. Who and what will it cost?

more
    • Any tips for travelling with infant and a kid in august

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Any tips for travelling with an infant and a kid to Marmaris in august. any special tips for kids.
      thanks

more
    • Supermarkets nearby for baby amenities

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 3:09 AM

Can i find supermarkets to buy baby milk and diapers near Grand azur hotel

more
    • blueaura's Profile Photo

Alanya - (19-24) July

Alanya Jun 22, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Hi fellas,

Me and my best friend are gonna the long waited holiday :) We're both engineers working on IT sector. Smart and funny guys are on the stage :)) We'll stay at a beach hotel and wanna meet up some local guys and travel buddies if we match up. We have plans to see some historical place, beach mode, night life and see the interesting places around.

We'll go through the Kemer next five days. Take your fingers up, who wanna join us :)

And please tell us what's the best thing you've done before in Alanya, you'll never ever forget about...

more
    • how to get to Positano

Gallipoli Jun 17, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Is there a viable route and mode of transportation to travel from Gallipoli to Positano? If so what is it and how does it run, times ,points of departure etc.?

more
    • MontagS's Profile Photo

Sivas to Ankara Train

Sivas Jun 17, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Hello!I am going to Sivas with an Erasmus programm in 2 days and i was wondering if there is a high speed train to go to Ankara,though in the map i can see hou FAR everything is,just wishfull thinking!
      Apart from that what would you suggest me to visit there,close by?I looked up all the cities up to 2 hour bus drive and they look so beautiful!
      Thanks in advance
      Maria

more
    • Cost of living for 2 week hols

Kalkan Jun 15, 2014 at 12:55 PM

In August I am embarking on my first holiday abroad in 10 years with my 2 teenage sons. We will be staying in a self catering villa with family. Can anyone give me an idea of how much spending money would be needed for 2 weeks. I should imagine we will mix eating out & eating in, a few sightseeing day trips some water sports and regular holiday stuff. Thanks in advance

more
    • Which pension/hotel on the river?

Dalyan Jun 14, 2014 at 12:24 AM

I plan to go to Dalyan this summer mith my 14 year old daughter for 1 week. There are so much nice hotels/pensions with good ratings. I cannot decide whether to go to the Lindos pension or the Kano hotel. Can anybody make a recommendation?

more
    • Kadikoy to Yesilkoy

Istanbul Jun 13, 2014 at 4:31 AM

Hi. I wish to go from Kadikoy to Yesilkoy by ferry. How can I do that and what is the timetable of the ferries. I know that the ferry goes to Bakirkoy iskelesi, but I'm very confused with the timetables and whether they are reliable or not. I would very grateful if you could send me the link of the opened page itself. thanks a mil :)

more
    • what was the Stog God of?

Ankara Jun 12, 2014 at 2:02 PM

what was the Stog God of?

more
    • Nature of Marmaris

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Is there any location, where to visit to see flowers. butterflies, etc ? I`d like to take a lot of pics. Is it possible to meet local help, to seek names of plants, names of trees ?

Any poisonous, venomous creatures to watch out ?

more
    • Candiceh2o's Profile Photo

Bodrum Question

Turkey Jul 4, 2014 at 5:50 AM

We need the address of the METRO bus terminal in Bodrum and the name of a reliable place to rent a car near it.

more
    • Tomb of Sultan Mahmut II, Istanbul

Istanbul Jul 1, 2014 at 10:27 AM

I saw a footprint in what looked like volcanic rock exposed in a niche and I do not understand what means.

more
    • marmaris holiday

Marmaris Jun 30, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Best place for watches in marmaris

more
    • Mogsmoo's Profile Photo

Turkish baths / Hamami

Kusadasi Jun 27, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Hi there,, can anyone give me info on "KALEICI HAMAMI Address: Camiatik Mh. 09400 Kusadasi Marmaris Turkey",, What’s the distance from Sea Pearl Hotel, and how to get there,, also how you rate it, Thanks in advance.

more
    • Mogsmoo's Profile Photo

Turkish baths

Kusadasi Jun 27, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Where in Kusadasi can I get real turkish bath around Aug time.

more
    • Princesesislands

Buyukada Jun 22, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Hello
      How is the swiming opportunities on the islands(princes islands ,Turkey).
      Thanks
      Karim

more
    • Boat trip overnight, and ephesus.

Turunc Jun 19, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Hello,
      We are going to Turunc for a month on July 14th. We want to spend a night or two on a boat. We tried last year, but couldn't find anyone as it was a last minute decision. We can't afford to rent a boat just for us, but would need to sign up with others and I havent seen anyone advertise that kind of outing?
      We also want to visit Ephesus. Is there a better solution than going by coach. Who should we go with if we do go by coach?

Thank you for any help you can give

more
    • currency turkey

Marmaris 20 hours ago

Best currency marmaris Euro /turkish lira / Stirling / dollars.thanks anne.

more
    • tour buses

Turkey Jul 4, 2014 at 6:50 AM

What type of tour buses are used?

more
    • Travelling with young children

Antalya Jul 3, 2014 at 12:31 PM

we are looking at a holiday in one of the resorts in this area. I was just wondering if there was anything to do away from the resorts that would entertain young children age 1 and 3.

more
    • family holiday to colakli

Colakli Jun 25, 2014 at 11:49 PM

I have booked a 10 day all inclusive holiday at the end of aug for myself my husband, my 16 year old son and his friend at the seher resort and spa hotel in colakli, turkey. We have never been to turkey before so i was wondering if anyone could let me know if i have made the right choice with the resort and hotel i have booked.

more
    • andri's Profile Photo

Hotel transit closed to Ataturk Airport

Istanbul Jun 20, 2014 at 1:46 AM

Hi,

We will transit in Ataturk Airport for 12 hours next month.
      We saw in the website, that the airport has inside airport hotel. However, the price is expensive.

Does anybody know the hotels closed to Ataturk Airport that not expensive and provide shuttle to the airport?

Thank you,

Andri

more
    • goolmamad's Profile Photo

bus ticket

Istanbul Jun 10, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Hi. We have booked a hotel near laleli next night we want go to kusadasi by bus where cac I bye ticket? And the other question what is a fast way for going to sabiha by public transport¿

more
    • getting around

Goreme 5 hours ago

I don't like to drive.
      are the sites in Goreme walkable?
      I heard there are hiking routes.
      To reach them, do you need to hire a driver or join a tour?

more

Popular Denizli Ili Travel Answer Locations

• Mahlika's Profile Photo

Transport from Denizli airport to Pamukkale

Pamukkale Apr 27, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Hi. I am travelling to Turkey from South Africa. I am arriving at Denizli airport at 18:30 with turkish airlines on the 17th June 2014. I would like advice on the fastest transport from the airport to pamukkale as I want to be at the taverntines before sunset. How long does it take between the two places? I've heard turkish airlines has a shuttle service at the airport. does this have to be pre arranged and how do i go about doing so?

3 Answers Apr 28, 2014 at 11:45 AM
    • Car hire in Turkey

Pamukkale Apr 20, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Can you a hire a car in one Turkish city and drop off in another?
      We're thinking of hiring s car at Dalaman Airport, driving from Fethiye to Ephesus to Pamakkale and leaving the car at Denizli Airport.

4 Answers Apr 25, 2014 at 1:52 AM
    • Pamukkale on Sunday

Pamukkale Feb 22, 2014 at 3:43 AM

We plan to go to Pamukkale on Sunday. Is this a good idea? Will all the places be closed?

5 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 4:27 AM
    • Poling's Profile Photo

entrace ticket (single or multiple?)

Pamukkale Jan 11, 2014 at 6:38 PM

A friend went there in 2005 saw both sun set (day 1) and then sun rise (day 2) of Pamukkale. She cannot recall if she was charged twice. I want to see both beautiful moments, do I have to pay twice? Thanks.

4 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 5:58 PM
    • Selcuk to Pammukale

Pamukkale Nov 14, 2013 at 12:55 PM

How can we get from Selcuk to Venus Hotel in Pammukale?

3 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    • To drive, tour or bus....that is the question

Pamukkale Sep 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM

My partner and I are traveling to Antalya in October. As part of our 3 1/2 day trip, Pamukkale is a must for us to see. We will most likely be renting a car for other areas (Fethiye, Kas, etc)...but the question is WHAT is the best way to see Pamukkale? Current tour operators are quoting over 100 euros per person. The bus is cheaper, but maybe slightly more difficult to get to? And 7 hour driving...well - not my first choice, to be honest.

For those who have visited Pamukkale and Hierapolis, how long does it truly take to appreciate it all? If you had to tour/bus/drive, what would it be? Decisions, decisions....

22 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM
    • Drive pamukkale to marmaris

Pamukkale Jul 21, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Hi we are driving from pamukkale to marmaris, anything worth stopping and seeing along the way?

3 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    • islandgirl05's Profile Photo

Fast Bus Pamukkale to Fethiye

Pamukkale Jul 13, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I have read there is a direct fast bus from Pamukkale to Fethiye but I have been unable to find out where to buy tickets. Does anyone have information on this? My trip is next month.

5 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    • Luggage drop off and airport transfer

Denizli Ili Jul 10, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Hello, we are travelling by bus from goreme to pamukkale, so we arrive early in the morning and we fly back to istanbul at 21:45 in the evening. May I ask if there is a place to leave our luggage during the day, adn which is the best way to go ta cardak airport?Maybe there is a shuttle service where we can leave the lugguge, and use it in order to go to the airport.Thank you in advance for your answers!

• car hire

Pamukkale Jul 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM

should be pre book car hire? or just arrange when we arrive?
      we are planning to catch the over night bus from goreme to pamukkale, then we want to hire a car and drive on. thoughs?

5 Answers Jul 12, 2013 at 6:27 AM
    • Should I visit this summer?

Pamukkale Jul 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I've been planning Pamukkale as part of my trip to Turkey in a few weeks, but a few people from Istanbul are now suggesting not to bother, citing that the pools are dried up and it's not as great as it used to be... Thoughts?

6 Answers Jul 5, 2013 at 9:55 AM
    • dolmus

Babadag May 6, 2013 at 4:33 AM

Has the dolmus service up babadag started for 2013 yet and if so what is the time table
      thanks
      jj

1 Answer May 10, 2013 at 1:22 AM
    • Janemei's Profile Photo

Denizli Bus station

Denizli Ili Mar 14, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Hi fellow travelers,
      Has the new Denizli bus terminal/station been completed? If not, where are all the out of state buses stopping? What area?

Thanks for your help.

5 Answers Mar 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Aphrodisias

Pamukkale May 22, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Hey all,

I am planning to visit Pamukkale for 2 days and am willing to make a day tour to Aphrodisias on one of the days.

Can someone please tell me which is the most convinient way of doing it? Will I have to hire a personal vehicle or are there tours. What would be typical cost for the same? I wouldn't mind public transport either but I ve read it is bot very convenient option.

Also, are there places to it (with veg options) at the venue or should I carry my own food during the trip?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers!!

2 Answers May 22, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    • MissAu's Profile Photo

Istanbul to Pamukkale

Pamukkale May 6, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Hi All, I will be trying to travel alone. Any idea on how to get to Pamukkale from Istanbul? I heard the expensive price for hiring own service and will prefer to travel myself going there. :)

10 Answers Sep 24, 2012 at 2:40 AM
    • istanbul to pamukkale- train or bus??

Pamukkale Mar 22, 2012 at 3:21 PM

hello i m travelling to istanbul tomorrow...
      can anyone please share if its worth visiting..
      nad i was reading online people have recommended travel b train do u recommend? what is more comfortable as me and my husband are travelling with a baby..
      and what is the fare by bus or by train? dont want to stay a night
      thanku

4 Answers Mar 23, 2012 at 5:24 AM
    • travel to Pamukkale

Pamukkale Mar 17, 2012 at 10:28 PM

How much does a bus ride cost from Izmir to Pamukkale? Which bus agency is the best? We are a group of 7 persons including kids.

1 Answer Mar 18, 2012 at 1:29 AM
    • Transportation to Pamukkale

Pamukkale Nov 2, 2011 at 4:57 AM

Hi, we are a group of 4 and we would like to go to Pamukkale during our trip to Turkey. I was able to buy a 2 way air ticket from Istanbul to Denizli. I would like to know if there's a transportation we can hire from Denizli Airport to Pamukkale and vice versa for a day trip including visits on Hiercropolis. If there is how much will it be? Thank you!

5 Answers Mar 19, 2012 at 4:34 AM
    • travel to Pamukkale from Denizli Airport

Denizli Ili Sep 17, 2011 at 3:57 AM

What are the travel options from Denizli airport to the town of Pamukkale. Are taxis available and are they reliable.

2 Answers Sep 18, 2011 at 8:03 AM
    • From Istambul or from Antalya to Pamukkale...?

Pamukkale Aug 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Hi,

I'm trying to find the faster and easier way to go from Istambul to Pamukkale.
      I found 2 options for the 16 or 17 August:
      - either by buss from Esenter terminal - Istambul
      - either we take a plane to Antalya (pegasus and onur air don't have flight to DENİZLİ lately) and from Antalya hopefully we can find a bus, but I don't know from where and how much can cost.
      Does anybody knows a better way to go to Pamukkale, or does anybody knows how much is the buss from Antalya to Pamukkake, if is a direct bus and where we can find it?

Another option would be to go one day trip from Antalya to Pamukkale, but not sure approximately how much can it cost and if you can still enjoy Pamukkake considering that the trip will be about 4 hours one way. Anybody tried this trip and can advice if is worth?

Thanks a lot, any advice is highly appreciated :)

5 Answers Aug 10, 2011 at 2:58 PM
    • zenastar's Profile Photo

Is it worth it?

Pamukkale Mar 22, 2011 at 12:40 AM

I see the pictures and I think it is. But then I hear that the pools are shallow and stained, you're not allowed to swim in them, it's overrun, and I wonder. Is it worth the detour, costing me a 3 hour drive from Ephesus, an overnight in town, and then a longer 4 hour drive to Fethiye? Please advise.

5 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    • gondogoro's Profile Photo

hot spring

Pamukkale Dec 16, 2010 at 2:46 PM

hope it won't be too cold to swim in the hot spring in Pamukkale in april beginning?

5 Answers Dec 16, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Istanbul to Denizli/Pamikkale

Denizli Ili Dec 16, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Is it possible ot go to Denizzli/pamukkale from Istanbul in one day(by bus/train)..I want to avoid Izmir.How much time will it take?

4 Answers Dec 17, 2010 at 5:17 AM

Denizli to Cappadocia

Denizli Dec 16, 2010 at 1:46 PM

How can I travel by bus'train from Denizli/Pamukkale to Capadocia so as to avoid Konya..how long will it take?

1 Answer Dec 16, 2010 at 5:27 PM
    • one day enought to visit pamukkale travertine and hierapolis

Pamukkale Aug 2, 2010 at 4:37 AM

Hi,

I am planning to visit Istanbul in first week of September for 5 days..Plan is to take a flight from Istanbul to Denizli on a Sunday morning stay for overnight at a local hotel at Pamukkale and return to Istanbul via next morning's flight.

Can you let me know if there are any tours available to visit Hierapolis and travertine in a day. Is is worth visiting Pamukkale for a day?

I am assuming toutsit attracvtion in pamukkale will stay open on sunday.. Correct me if I am wrong..

Thanks.

5 Answers Aug 3, 2010 at 4:51 AM
    • bus from Bodrum or Marmaris to Denizli ( Pamukkale ) at 11.00 Morning in September

Pamukkale Jul 27, 2010 at 5:49 AM

Hi ,

Is there any bus from Bodrum or Marmaris to Denizli at 11.00 Morning in September ?

Thanks

2 Answers Aug 3, 2010 at 6:37 AM
    • ati759's Profile Photo

Selcuk - Pamukkale - Bodrum

Pamukkale Jul 6, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Hi there,

I have 2 days spare time in Selcuk and want to see Pamukkale before going to Bodrum. What is the best way to visit Pamukkale (by bus or hiring the car) ? Thanks

7 Answers Jul 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM
    • Where to buy the famous towels?

Denizli Ili Jun 17, 2010 at 12:17 AM

Dear All,

I am traveling to Denizli for the specific purpose of buying towels. My question is three-part:

1. Where is the best area to buy high-quality towels, either factory direct or handmade ones? I was looking to spend no more than 50TL per towel.

2. I will arrive in Denizli in the morning at 7am and leave around 10pm the next day, after visiting the touristic sites of Pammukkale, Hierapolis, etc. Is it better to do this shopping in the morning when I arrive, or in the evening as I am leaving?

3. Are there quick embroidery services in Denizli, or should I do this in Istanbul?

Thank you in advance, and I appreciate all suggestions and comments.

Yours ever,
      Alice

2 Answers Jun 25, 2010 at 4:44 AM
    • How to get to Hierapolis/Denizli from Nevsehir (Cappadocia)

Pamukkale Apr 28, 2010 at 12:27 AM

I'm planning my summer vacation but i'm stuck because i can't find any bus company that runs from cappadocia to Denizli and then - and that's the biggest problem- from denizli to bodrum in the nightime...Anyone can help?
      Thanks a lot!

4 Answers Apr 29, 2010 at 12:38 AM
    • Pamukkale to Fethiye

Pamukkale Apr 1, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Is there any direct bus from Pamukkale to fethiye or I have to go to Denizli to take the bus. Whats the bus company that run this route and how long it takes and the cost?