Denizli Ili

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Belek for our holiday?

Belek 20 hours ago

My partner and I are 50s age, we like lovely surroundings, quietness but times to be more lively also. Good food and sights to see and visit are important for us in a holiday. Nice bars without trying to survive in the youth groups but not boring either. Is Belek a good place for us ?

Much Thanks
      Yvonne

more
    • leather fabric shop

Eskisehir Yesterday

hello every one!!

I just moved to Eskisehir..well ..difficult to live here without knowing Turkish..even if you know English
      German and persian ;).
      I need to know where is the leather shop center here in Eskisehir..I am going to start my small hand making leather goods.

I will appreciate if any one can be a help.
      yours
      M H

more
    • Urfa & Nermut Castle

Sanliurfa Jul 19, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Hello there,
      Could some one please tell me how to go to Nemrut castle from Urfa ?
      I will be travelling in late August with my 65 year old mom....:)

What is the best time of the day ? What would be the best way to tour around ?
      Any idea how much should it cost now ?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • Attractions in Van

Van Jul 18, 2014 at 5:23 AM

Any sport activity or attraction in Van? Water park? Rafting?

more
    • Asking for some information

Van Jul 16, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hello,
      We are going to visit Van Museum at the beginning of September, 2014. Will it be open at that time?

more
    • Leather jackets from BILLY'S SHOP in AYDIN TR

Kusadasi Jul 14, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Bought jackets...cannot find a label in jacket...tag on one says "Emilio Rossi" Leather & Fur. On back is a tape on label which says " 58; Made in Turkey; Genuine Leather; Rossini." Am investigating to find retail value. Think we let our guard down that day!

more
    • Can I find a local tour guide?

Bogazkale Jul 13, 2014 at 8:40 PM

Can I find a local tour guide for Hattusas?

more
    • Minimal tech house music in çesme

Cesme Jul 10, 2014 at 11:47 AM

I wanna go to a deephouse club tonight help me out

more
    • HOW MUCH IS SIGHTSEEING

Turkey 13 hours ago

i want visit Ciragan palace Instabul just for sightseeing how much is the entrance fee if any?Any other requiremnts?

more
    • Turkish Airlines

Istanbul 23 hours ago

I am having a hard time contacting Turkish Airlines from the U.S.
      Tried calling 800-874-8875 got put on hold for 1 hour and gave up.

Tried
      1-718-751-2620
      1-718-751-2617
      and there was no answer during the working day (Monday 11 AM)

Tried
      (212) 261-0470 but it just directs you to the 800 number

This is quite worrying to me. If I have any issues, I need to be able to contact the airline.
      Any ideas how to contact them?

more
    • Question title

Selcuk Jul 18, 2014 at 5:42 AM

hi does anyone know what time the overnight bus goes from selcuk to goreme cappodocia please and how much it costs also what bus company is it with thanks

more
    • Anzac sites without a tour

Canakkale Jul 17, 2014 at 4:44 PM

We have one and a half day in canakkale , we plan to visit the principle museums and also anzac sites , we are not intrested in a tour. Is there any public transportation wich allow us to see the principle site ?

more
    • sureshq's Profile Photo

Using Credit/Debit cards

Bozcaada Jul 14, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Hello Everyone, 

After spending few days in Istanbul I'll be going to Bozcaada in mid August.I just need to know about using MasterCard or VISA card in Bozcaada.Is enough ATMs in there and are there hotels/restaurants accepting cards mostly or should I bring enough cash better ??!! 
      Also thinking of scuba diving so any idea about how much it costs ?!!

Additional advice also welcome.Thanks,
      Suresh

more
    • Cesme from Kusadasi. HELP!!!

Cesme Jul 14, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Hi! MY husband and I will be going to Turkey for the first time and would like to take a day trip to Cesme from Kusadasi. What's the fastest and cheapest way to get there? And what do you recommend seeing there for one day as we would return back to our hotel that evening? We are into historical landmarks but also love the water!!! Is it safe at night? Is there public transportation at night if we decide to stick around the area for dinner?

Thanks!!

Tabu

more
    • lycian apartments

Hisaronu Jul 12, 2014 at 9:21 AM

anybody stayed ay the lycian aparments any info would be great

more
    • bus station

Bitez Jul 12, 2014 at 5:40 AM

is the ministar hotel far from the bus station we are coming by domus from bodrum to bitez in october thanks

more
    • single in bitez

Bitez Jul 10, 2014 at 3:21 AM

hi is anyone going to bitez in turkey in september as i could do with some company now and then
      i will be there from the 12th september for 15 days

more
    • Any tips for travelling with infant and a kid in august

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Any tips for travelling with an infant and a kid to Marmaris in august. any special tips for kids.
      thanks

more
    • Supermarkets nearby for baby amenities

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 3:09 AM

Can i find supermarkets to buy baby milk and diapers near Grand azur hotel

more
    • Martinpedro's Profile Photo

Stereo Palma Concerts at Club Catamaran

Bodrum Jul 16, 2014 at 4:32 AM

Hi guys,

i m at Bodrum for one week, During that time i don't wanna miss any dj performance. I found some great opportunities tio catch up some. i wanna go to Stereo Palma performance at Catamaran Club.

Someone knows how can i get ticket ? I m looking for VIP tickets to be there with my friends.

Thanks a lot !

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

money exchange in Selcuk

Selcuk Jul 11, 2014 at 5:11 AM

we plan to change some euros in TL at Izmir airport and then catching the train to Selcuk for some more.
      1)are there reliable exchange offices in Selcuk?
      2)is there big difference in the exchange rate?

more
    • Recommended boat hire company

Kemer Jul 10, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Hi,
      We are a big family group travelling over to Kemer at the end of July. We are looking to hire a traditional boat for 20 people (children and adults) to take us out for the day and provide lunch and some visits. Can anyone recommend some companies that would be able to take us from Kemer for the day? Many thanks

Michelle Rolland

more
    • Nature of Marmaris

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Is there any location, where to visit to see flowers. butterflies, etc ? I`d like to take a lot of pics. Is it possible to meet local help, to seek names of plants, names of trees ?

Any poisonous, venomous creatures to watch out ?

more
    • Candiceh2o's Profile Photo

Bodrum Question

Turkey Jul 4, 2014 at 5:50 AM

We need the address of the METRO bus terminal in Bodrum and the name of a reliable place to rent a car near it.

more
    • Mogsmoo's Profile Photo

Turkish baths / Hamami

Kusadasi Jun 27, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Hi there,, can anyone give me info on "KALEICI HAMAMI Address: Camiatik Mh. 09400 Kusadasi Marmaris Turkey",, What’s the distance from Sea Pearl Hotel, and how to get there,, also how you rate it, Thanks in advance.

more

Popular Denizli Ili Travel Answer Locations

• Mahlika's Profile Photo

Transport from Denizli airport to Pamukkale

Pamukkale Apr 27, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Hi. I am travelling to Turkey from South Africa. I am arriving at Denizli airport at 18:30 with turkish airlines on the 17th June 2014. I would like advice on the fastest transport from the airport to pamukkale as I want to be at the taverntines before sunset. How long does it take between the two places? I've heard turkish airlines has a shuttle service at the airport. does this have to be pre arranged and how do i go about doing so?

3 Answers Apr 28, 2014 at 11:45 AM
    • Car hire in Turkey

Pamukkale Apr 20, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Can you a hire a car in one Turkish city and drop off in another?
      We're thinking of hiring s car at Dalaman Airport, driving from Fethiye to Ephesus to Pamakkale and leaving the car at Denizli Airport.

4 Answers Apr 25, 2014 at 1:52 AM
    • Pamukkale on Sunday

Pamukkale Feb 22, 2014 at 3:43 AM

We plan to go to Pamukkale on Sunday. Is this a good idea? Will all the places be closed?

5 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 4:27 AM
    • Poling's Profile Photo

entrace ticket (single or multiple?)

Pamukkale Jan 11, 2014 at 6:38 PM

A friend went there in 2005 saw both sun set (day 1) and then sun rise (day 2) of Pamukkale. She cannot recall if she was charged twice. I want to see both beautiful moments, do I have to pay twice? Thanks.

4 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 5:58 PM
    • Selcuk to Pammukale

Pamukkale Nov 14, 2013 at 12:55 PM

How can we get from Selcuk to Venus Hotel in Pammukale?

3 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    • To drive, tour or bus....that is the question

Pamukkale Sep 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM

My partner and I are traveling to Antalya in October. As part of our 3 1/2 day trip, Pamukkale is a must for us to see. We will most likely be renting a car for other areas (Fethiye, Kas, etc)...but the question is WHAT is the best way to see Pamukkale? Current tour operators are quoting over 100 euros per person. The bus is cheaper, but maybe slightly more difficult to get to? And 7 hour driving...well - not my first choice, to be honest.

For those who have visited Pamukkale and Hierapolis, how long does it truly take to appreciate it all? If you had to tour/bus/drive, what would it be? Decisions, decisions....

22 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM
    • Drive pamukkale to marmaris

Pamukkale Jul 21, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Hi we are driving from pamukkale to marmaris, anything worth stopping and seeing along the way?

3 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    • islandgirl05's Profile Photo

Fast Bus Pamukkale to Fethiye

Pamukkale Jul 13, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I have read there is a direct fast bus from Pamukkale to Fethiye but I have been unable to find out where to buy tickets. Does anyone have information on this? My trip is next month.

5 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    • Luggage drop off and airport transfer

Denizli Ili Jul 10, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Hello, we are travelling by bus from goreme to pamukkale, so we arrive early in the morning and we fly back to istanbul at 21:45 in the evening. May I ask if there is a place to leave our luggage during the day, adn which is the best way to go ta cardak airport?Maybe there is a shuttle service where we can leave the lugguge, and use it in order to go to the airport.Thank you in advance for your answers!

• car hire

Pamukkale Jul 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM

should be pre book car hire? or just arrange when we arrive?
      we are planning to catch the over night bus from goreme to pamukkale, then we want to hire a car and drive on. thoughs?

5 Answers Jul 12, 2013 at 6:27 AM
    • Should I visit this summer?

Pamukkale Jul 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I've been planning Pamukkale as part of my trip to Turkey in a few weeks, but a few people from Istanbul are now suggesting not to bother, citing that the pools are dried up and it's not as great as it used to be... Thoughts?

6 Answers Jul 5, 2013 at 9:55 AM
    • dolmus

Babadag May 6, 2013 at 4:33 AM

Has the dolmus service up babadag started for 2013 yet and if so what is the time table
      thanks
      jj

1 Answer May 10, 2013 at 1:22 AM
    • Janemei's Profile Photo

Denizli Bus station

Denizli Ili Mar 14, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Hi fellow travelers,
      Has the new Denizli bus terminal/station been completed? If not, where are all the out of state buses stopping? What area?

Thanks for your help.

5 Answers Mar 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Aphrodisias

Pamukkale May 22, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Hey all,

I am planning to visit Pamukkale for 2 days and am willing to make a day tour to Aphrodisias on one of the days.

Can someone please tell me which is the most convinient way of doing it? Will I have to hire a personal vehicle or are there tours. What would be typical cost for the same? I wouldn't mind public transport either but I ve read it is bot very convenient option.

Also, are there places to it (with veg options) at the venue or should I carry my own food during the trip?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers!!

2 Answers May 22, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    • MissAu's Profile Photo

Istanbul to Pamukkale

Pamukkale May 6, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Hi All, I will be trying to travel alone. Any idea on how to get to Pamukkale from Istanbul? I heard the expensive price for hiring own service and will prefer to travel myself going there. :)

10 Answers Sep 24, 2012 at 2:40 AM
    • istanbul to pamukkale- train or bus??

Pamukkale Mar 22, 2012 at 3:21 PM

hello i m travelling to istanbul tomorrow...
      can anyone please share if its worth visiting..
      nad i was reading online people have recommended travel b train do u recommend? what is more comfortable as me and my husband are travelling with a baby..
      and what is the fare by bus or by train? dont want to stay a night
      thanku

4 Answers Mar 23, 2012 at 5:24 AM
    • travel to Pamukkale

Pamukkale Mar 17, 2012 at 10:28 PM

How much does a bus ride cost from Izmir to Pamukkale? Which bus agency is the best? We are a group of 7 persons including kids.

1 Answer Mar 18, 2012 at 1:29 AM
    • Transportation to Pamukkale

Pamukkale Nov 2, 2011 at 4:57 AM

Hi, we are a group of 4 and we would like to go to Pamukkale during our trip to Turkey. I was able to buy a 2 way air ticket from Istanbul to Denizli. I would like to know if there's a transportation we can hire from Denizli Airport to Pamukkale and vice versa for a day trip including visits on Hiercropolis. If there is how much will it be? Thank you!

5 Answers Mar 19, 2012 at 4:34 AM
    • travel to Pamukkale from Denizli Airport

Denizli Ili Sep 17, 2011 at 3:57 AM

What are the travel options from Denizli airport to the town of Pamukkale. Are taxis available and are they reliable.

2 Answers Sep 18, 2011 at 8:03 AM
    • From Istambul or from Antalya to Pamukkale...?

Pamukkale Aug 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Hi,

I'm trying to find the faster and easier way to go from Istambul to Pamukkale.
      I found 2 options for the 16 or 17 August:
      - either by buss from Esenter terminal - Istambul
      - either we take a plane to Antalya (pegasus and onur air don't have flight to DENİZLİ lately) and from Antalya hopefully we can find a bus, but I don't know from where and how much can cost.
      Does anybody knows a better way to go to Pamukkale, or does anybody knows how much is the buss from Antalya to Pamukkake, if is a direct bus and where we can find it?

Another option would be to go one day trip from Antalya to Pamukkale, but not sure approximately how much can it cost and if you can still enjoy Pamukkake considering that the trip will be about 4 hours one way. Anybody tried this trip and can advice if is worth?

Thanks a lot, any advice is highly appreciated :)

5 Answers Aug 10, 2011 at 2:58 PM
    • zenastar's Profile Photo

Is it worth it?

Pamukkale Mar 22, 2011 at 12:40 AM

I see the pictures and I think it is. But then I hear that the pools are shallow and stained, you're not allowed to swim in them, it's overrun, and I wonder. Is it worth the detour, costing me a 3 hour drive from Ephesus, an overnight in town, and then a longer 4 hour drive to Fethiye? Please advise.

5 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    • gondogoro's Profile Photo

hot spring

Pamukkale Dec 16, 2010 at 2:46 PM

hope it won't be too cold to swim in the hot spring in Pamukkale in april beginning?

5 Answers Dec 16, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Istanbul to Denizli/Pamikkale

Denizli Ili Dec 16, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Is it possible ot go to Denizzli/pamukkale from Istanbul in one day(by bus/train)..I want to avoid Izmir.How much time will it take?

4 Answers Dec 17, 2010 at 5:17 AM

Denizli to Cappadocia

Denizli Dec 16, 2010 at 1:46 PM

How can I travel by bus'train from Denizli/Pamukkale to Capadocia so as to avoid Konya..how long will it take?

1 Answer Dec 16, 2010 at 5:27 PM
    • one day enought to visit pamukkale travertine and hierapolis

Pamukkale Aug 2, 2010 at 4:37 AM

Hi,

I am planning to visit Istanbul in first week of September for 5 days..Plan is to take a flight from Istanbul to Denizli on a Sunday morning stay for overnight at a local hotel at Pamukkale and return to Istanbul via next morning's flight.

Can you let me know if there are any tours available to visit Hierapolis and travertine in a day. Is is worth visiting Pamukkale for a day?

I am assuming toutsit attracvtion in pamukkale will stay open on sunday.. Correct me if I am wrong..

Thanks.

5 Answers Aug 3, 2010 at 4:51 AM
    • bus from Bodrum or Marmaris to Denizli ( Pamukkale ) at 11.00 Morning in September

Pamukkale Jul 27, 2010 at 5:49 AM

Hi ,

Is there any bus from Bodrum or Marmaris to Denizli at 11.00 Morning in September ?

Thanks

2 Answers Aug 3, 2010 at 6:37 AM
    • ati759's Profile Photo

Selcuk - Pamukkale - Bodrum

Pamukkale Jul 6, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Hi there,

I have 2 days spare time in Selcuk and want to see Pamukkale before going to Bodrum. What is the best way to visit Pamukkale (by bus or hiring the car) ? Thanks

7 Answers Jul 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM
    • Where to buy the famous towels?

Denizli Ili Jun 17, 2010 at 12:17 AM

Dear All,

I am traveling to Denizli for the specific purpose of buying towels. My question is three-part:

1. Where is the best area to buy high-quality towels, either factory direct or handmade ones? I was looking to spend no more than 50TL per towel.

2. I will arrive in Denizli in the morning at 7am and leave around 10pm the next day, after visiting the touristic sites of Pammukkale, Hierapolis, etc. Is it better to do this shopping in the morning when I arrive, or in the evening as I am leaving?

3. Are there quick embroidery services in Denizli, or should I do this in Istanbul?

Thank you in advance, and I appreciate all suggestions and comments.

Yours ever,
      Alice

2 Answers Jun 25, 2010 at 4:44 AM
    • How to get to Hierapolis/Denizli from Nevsehir (Cappadocia)

Pamukkale Apr 28, 2010 at 12:27 AM

I'm planning my summer vacation but i'm stuck because i can't find any bus company that runs from cappadocia to Denizli and then - and that's the biggest problem- from denizli to bodrum in the nightime...Anyone can help?
      Thanks a lot!

4 Answers Apr 29, 2010 at 12:38 AM
    • Pamukkale to Fethiye

Pamukkale Apr 1, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Is there any direct bus from Pamukkale to fethiye or I have to go to Denizli to take the bus. Whats the bus company that run this route and how long it takes and the cost?