change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Beetroot powder & saffron flowers - den bosch

by navigator_123 Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Hi,
      Any idea where i can get beetroot powder and saffron flowers in den bosch?

1 Answer Apr 6, 2014 at 9:35 PM
    • masters of hardcore travel

by 22elyssia Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 1:36 AM

what is best way to get from Amsterdam city centre to den bosch for masters of hardcore

3 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 1:52 AM
    • Shops in den bosch

by ramcecr Online Now Jul 10, 2013 at 1:14 PM

where is the best place to buy fine wine in den bosch?

5 Answers Jul 11, 2013 at 12:55 AM
    • haysnoe's Profile Photo

Easiest way from Dusseldorf Airport to Den Bosch

by haysnoe Online Now May 14, 2012 at 11:08 PM

What is the easiest way to get to Den Bosch from the Dusseldorf airport?

Is there a different mode that is less expensive?

8 Answers May 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM
    • Accomodation Den Bosch

by aussieoi Online Now Mar 5, 2012 at 2:09 AM

We are trying to locate a beautiful old Monastry thsat provides accomodation. Can anybody please help me with the name.
      Thanks

3 Answers Mar 5, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    • Traveling from Amsterdam Schiphol to Den Bosch by train

by Poleos Online Now Jul 12, 2011 at 4:19 AM

Hi! Could someone give a itinerary how to reach Den bosch by train from the Schiphol airport? Is it easy to find your way around the trains? Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Jul 16, 2011 at 6:49 AM
    • Den Bosch Railway Station

by TomCUFC Online Now Mar 31, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Are there any lockers where we can store our bags at Den Bosch station? And what is the charge? Thank you!

4 Answers Apr 1, 2011 at 1:40 AM
    • Den Bosch to Harlem

by karprasad Online Now Aug 14, 2010 at 2:23 AM

Hi Guys,

I want to visit Harlem(just to see the place) from Den Bosch today, could you suggest me how to reach there. What is the time involved,like train tram bus num etc

Can you also suggest me what to see in Harlem and some shopping pointers etc.

Regards
      Karthik

8 Answers Aug 14, 2010 at 10:44 AM
    • DenBosch to Safaripark.nl

by karprasad Online Now Aug 7, 2010 at 2:10 AM

Hi All,

I am new to Netherlands and I need to go to http://www.safaripark.nl today, can any one of you give me some insight on how to reach this place.

Regards
      Prasad

4 Answers Aug 7, 2010 at 7:39 AM
    • Weekend Site Seeing

by karprasad Online Now Aug 4, 2010 at 6:39 AM

Dear All,

I have this weekend (7th and 8th) of Aug to check out Holland, could you please help me plan my itenary for two days (saturday and sunday) so that I can se a few good places in Holland, I am currently staying in Den Bosch near the train station.

As I am new to the place and the country any pointers on how to reach the place where you suggest me to go (like bus number, tram number, or train details - I know ns.nl) would be appreciated.

Regards
      Prasad

8 Answers Aug 6, 2010 at 8:33 AM
    • roger

by rogki Online Now Feb 13, 2009 at 1:47 PM

how can I travel from Brussels (Eurostar Station) to den Bosch? My ultimate destination is Rosmalen.
      Many thanks for a prompt reply
      Roger

2 Answers Feb 13, 2009 at 11:19 PM
    • Free Local Transport?

by wre1027 Online Now Jan 9, 2008 at 9:46 AM

I heard that local public trasnport in Den Bosch is fare-free since the start of 2008. True?

2 Answers Jan 9, 2008 at 4:20 PM
    • coming to hertogenbosch+train and concert hall

by zivonid Online Now Nov 19, 2007 at 7:55 AM

hello, i'll be coming to hertogenbosch from amsterdam on december 8.
      i'm planning to go to efteling and also at the same day to go to a show (maroon 5) at Brabanthallen (at 8pm)- where is barbanthallen? is it close to the train station in hertogenbosch?
      also- are there many train companies which i can choose from to travel here from amsterdam or only one train?
      thank you for any help

3 Answers Nov 20, 2007 at 7:15 AM
    • Coming To Hertogenbosch

by MikeStoll Online Now Jul 25, 2007 at 6:13 AM

I will be coming to Hertogenbosch from Bonn, Germany in September to visit my family. I'm really excited as I have not seen them since 2001. It should be a nice visit. I am taking the Die Bahn (DB) German Train from Bonn to Hertogenbosch, but on DB's site, they list two choices for Hertogenbosch.
      1. Hertogenbosch
      2. Hertogenbosch Oost

I have asked my relatives which station to arrive at and they told me the Central Train Station. Is that Hertogenbosch or Hertogenbosch Oost. I am confused. Please advise which is the central station so I can make sure to meet my relatives in the right place. Thank you for your help in this matter.

2 Answers Jul 26, 2007 at 1:15 AM
    • scarjaxer's Profile Photo

Monday - Thursday

by scarjaxer Online Now May 17, 2007 at 12:09 PM

Hey, I'm a mid 20's person traveling with family through Den Bosch from Canada. i was born there but moved when I was 1 years old. Can anyone recommend the most fun places for Monday night tuesday night or wednesday night? I just want to sample the night life of the city I was born in but dont get a weekend to do it on.

Also is there any football matches in the area? or is it out of season ?

any help on making my return to the motherland more enjoyable is appreciated

1 Answer May 17, 2007 at 12:24 PM
    • LiliCanada's Profile Photo

Travel agencies or Medjugorje travel group in Den Bosch

by LiliCanada Online Now Mar 12, 2007 at 4:50 PM

Do any of you know whether there are any travel agencies or travel groups going from Den Bosch to Medjugorje, Bosnia in June? LOL Is that too specific?

2 Answers May 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM
    • Living in Den Bosch

by its_colm Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 3:45 AM

It looks like I'll be moving to Den Bosch within the next two months to start a new job. Any Paddies there at present? Heading over on my own so am looking to make a few friends, maybe get a football game going or something like that?

3 Answers Jun 10, 2006 at 1:39 AM
    • Museums?

by cherieoos Online Now Oct 3, 2005 at 5:17 AM

I purchased a large needlepoint print from an antique store in Texas. It has a label on the back stating:Galerie de Kathedraal, kerkstraat 30, den bosch, 073-130942. It also has a print number:7546.
      I am curious to see where it came from, anything on it.
      My father-in-law was quite impressed, he was raised on kerkstraat.He was born and raised in Holland, they came to Canada in the 1950's.
      Any info would be appreciated.

2 Answers Oct 3, 2005 at 11:42 AM
    • Marion17's Profile Photo

Living in Den Bosch

by Marion17 Online Now May 15, 2005 at 4:36 AM

Hello,
      I will go to Den bosch in 2 months and for 1 year. I know nothing about this
      city. So maybe you can give me some information about it!!
      DO you know if it's possible to find a shareflat?if yes, where can I find Ads? Where is it better to live in Den Bosch? What is the average price to rent a room or a flat? Are there buses to move in Den Bosch?...so many questions!! It will be very nice if you can anwser to my questions!!
      thanks in advance and hope to have news very soon.
      bye bye
      MArion

2 Answers May 15, 2005 at 7:02 AM
    • bonio's Profile Photo

Den Bosch v Vitesse

by bonio Online Now Feb 21, 2005 at 2:45 AM

I am visiting next weekend, how do I get to the stadium from the railway station? Thankyou Alan

3 Answers Feb 24, 2005 at 12:52 AM
    • sammyE's Profile Photo

Where to go on New Years Eve

by sammyE Online Now Dec 20, 2004 at 7:14 AM

I am coming over from glasgow for New Years Eve with my boyfriend. We are looking for a fairly cool place to go to in order that we might join in with all the festivities. Does anyone in the community have any ideas - we are both in our late 20's Thanks everyone, and have a great New year Sammy E

2 Answers Dec 23, 2004 at 12:54 PM
    • Maddycita's Profile Photo

dutch course in Den Bosch

by Maddycita Online Now Nov 5, 2003 at 6:17 AM

Hi. Has anyone idea where can i go to make a dutch couse in Den Bosch? Thank you!

3 Answers Apr 27, 2004 at 6:16 PM
    • City Map Of Den Bosch

by vektraveller Online Now Oct 30, 2003 at 5:08 PM

G`day I am travelling to Den Bosch in Aug 04 to play Feild Hockey and I would like some information and a map of the town and in paticular hotels in the vacinity of the hockey feilds (Den Bosch Hockey Club).

2 Answers Dec 20, 2003 at 1:57 AM
    • Hertogenbosch

by Rosamond Online Now Nov 25, 2002 at 8:36 AM

My husband's mother was born in Hertogenbosch. We are interested in finding any family. The last name was Floor

10 Answers Dec 20, 2003 at 2:09 AM