Den Bosch Travel Answers

change location

Living in Den Bosch

by its_colm Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 3:45 AM

It looks like I'll be moving to Den Bosch within the next two months to start a new job. Any Paddies there at present? Heading over on my own so am looking to make a few friends, maybe get a football game going or something like that?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

RE: Living in Den Bosch

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 10:42 AM

The most active Provincie Noord-Brabant VT-members are on top of the list at: Member Search

I'm afraid you have to do some work at Den Bosch and activate the sleeping members.

PJ

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Living in Den Bosch

by osoposo Online Now Jun 6, 2006 at 6:00 PM

We're on the same boat... just arrived 1 month ago and not having much fun. If you need some tips, don't hesitate to ask...

• tvdm's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Living in Den Bosch

by tvdm Online Now Jun 10, 2006 at 1:39 AM

As an honorary Paddie being originally from Den Bosch, I can see how it's hard to find the expat community over there. Maybe this will help: there is an expat website that is totally free and focusses primarily on hanging out and having fun, i.e. it's a NON-PICKUP site ;-)

Go to http://meetin.org/ and in the left list choose the city you're interested in. In your case, I'd recommend registering yourself on the MeetIN Eindhoven page, as there are a few members from Den Bosch in there as well. I know a few folks from that community (i'm part of the Amssterdam social crowd) and we went out once in Den Bosch to the Orangerie. They're a lovely bunch and Tanya (the Eindhoven webmaster) can show you the ropes on how to get to know more people.

Hope it helps, let me know if you have more questions and good luck!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines