Be the First to Answer

• Iformation on Lordsburg New Meico could really use information

Lordsburg Nov 12, 2014 at 8:48 PM

What is there to do in Lordsburg New Mexico's

more
    • Help me to plan places in NM

New Mexico Nov 8, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Hi,

I will be coming from LA - Tucson (in rental Sedan Car). We will be 2 travellers. I will be starting from Tucson in evening around 5 PM. It will be for 3rd week of December. Here is my plan and few questions, if somebody can help on this :-

Day-1 => Will start from Tucson at 5 PM and reach Las Cruces for overnight stay. (Is Las Cruces ok for my trip or another place ?)
      Day-2 => Leave hotel, Visit Carlsbad and overnight stay at Alamogordo.
      Day-3 => Visit white Sands, Bosque Del Apache NW for couple of hours and reach Albuquerque by night.

Is it a reasonable plan or should I change my places of stay ? Another option is to stay both nights at Las Cruces only and visit both places from there. Or any other suggestion ? If nothing works out then I can add one more night to this part of visit.
      Another option to skip Bosque Del Apache and Carlsbad completely and I should cover Kartchner Caverns (while coming from Tucson) and Billy the Kid scenic byway and reach Albuquerque. White Sands is the one, which I do not want to skip. Is it worth to skip Bosque Del Apache for Billy the Kid scenic byway ?
      Please suggest, what would be best for my limited time in this part of plan.

Thanks in advance

more
    • lerag's Profile Photo

las Vegas to san francisco via deth valley

Las Vegas Nov 2, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Best rods and places

more
    • COMEONDOWN's Profile Photo

One or Two Nights at Deming

by COMEONDOWN Online Now Oct 21, 2006 at 7:21 PM

We heard Deming, Mexico is an interesting stop for a night or two nights, can someone out there recommend a Super 8 or Super 6 Motel/Hotel/Inn. We are traveling from Houston, Texas on to California. Our budget for over nights is pretty narrow, perhaps between40-$50 dollars per night or hopefully we find someplace even cheaper, as long as the accommodation location is well lighted as our vehicle is packed with our personal things, nothing that is too valuable, it's just personal things as you may know. Does anyone know also where we can find coupons for accommodation perhaps that would help. Thank you for any good and helpful suggestions, we always welcome suggestions from past travelers experience. THANKS TO ALL.

5 Answers Oct 23, 2006 at 8:40 PM