Travel Answers
Delray Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Student HOSTELS in DELRAY or COUCH SURFERS?

by GETMAIL75042YAHOO Online Now Oct 11, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Are there student Hostels in DELRAY?

4 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 1:58 PM
    • cab fare

by choochfan Online Now Jul 12, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Does anyone know the approx amt from WPB Airport to The Seagate Hotel?

1 Answer Jul 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    • What to pack

by veramosk Online Now Jan 25, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I am visiting Delray Jan 29- Feb 4. I think the nights are cool. Suggestions on what to wear please. Casual, whtie pants? shorts.

1 Answer Jan 25, 2012 at 6:03 AM
    • Traveling with young children

by Islandbreezes Online Now Feb 26, 2010 at 7:33 AM

We are traveling to Delray Beach in march with two young children. Is there any safety concerns at the beach or recommendations anyone can offer? We would like to try surfing if there is somewhere you can recommend. Thank you.

• to Fort Lauderdale Airport

by lindappp Online Now Jan 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM

I do not have a car, I do not have much, I do not want to take a train. What is the flat rate to get to the airport. I can be picked up at a local location as far south as Boca if there is a shuttle.

2 Answers Jan 25, 2010 at 10:48 PM
    • TempNomad's Profile Photo

Travel from West Palm Beach Airport

by TempNomad Online Now Jun 6, 2006 at 8:08 PM

I'm staying at the Marriott in Delray Beach and the concierge said that it's about65 in a cab from the airport. Is there any other method of travel? That's a little steep for our tastes. We were even contemplating renting a car JUST to get to the hotel. Should we have a car for a few days? I'm not used to going to places like this, but my mother wanted us to celebrate her birthday all together and it's her choice.

While I'm at it, can someone suggest a pleasant restaurant for a mother's 70th birthday?? Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 15, 2006 at 2:36 PM