Delft

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Winter clothing

by Archanashroff Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 7:18 AM

Should I buy clothed for the winter from delft or from India? Is it really expensive to buy it from delft in the month of August?

2 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 12:08 PM
    • Most scenic bicycle route near Delft?

by PatrickHagen Online Now Apr 30, 2014 at 5:40 PM

My wife and I will be in Amsterdam in late August and are planning a day-long bicycle ride in the region. Our plan is to take the train to Delft, rent bicycles and ride/picnic the Vaartenroute to Rotterdam and back, wrapping up the day with dinner in Delft. I have now read that a second scenic cycle route has been created in the area, through Hof van Delfland. Does anyone know what the prettiest bicycle route would be near Delft? We are comfortable riding up to 50km in total.

6 Answers Jun 7, 2014 at 11:17 PM
    • Name of the upside down cafe in the maarkt square

by boefke2 Online Now Jan 7, 2014 at 7:03 AM

Could you tell me the name of the cafe/ bar in the Maarkt near the gemeente house? The interior is an optical illusion, the floor is on the ceiling, a telephone table on the wall etc

3 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 4:37 AM
    • Dangerous places in Delft

by Guibran Online Now Aug 18, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Where are the dangerous places in delft? the reasons? what to do about it.....thanks a lot

3 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 2:07 AM
    • Travel from Rotterdam to Delft

by tardan Online Now Jul 25, 2011 at 8:54 AM

Hello,
      I will be arriving in Rotterdam for one day only and would like to
      take public transport from the port in Rotterdam to Delft. Can you help
      with the stations I'll need to depart from and go to? How many hours
      will I need with transport (really short on time this day).
      Thank you!

3 Answers Jul 28, 2011 at 3:41 PM
    • Travel Options from Amsterdam Airport

by aimeljoe Online Now Jul 11, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Hi, Im staying in KLeveringweg 53..2616 LZ Delft in October. Please can you give me some information on the best ways to travel to and from here to the airport? Thanks

2 Answers Jul 11, 2011 at 10:06 PM
    • JohnnySpangles's Profile Photo

Something to do on Saturday Jan 8th!

by JohnnySpangles Online Now Dec 20, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Hi,
      I'm going to be in the Hague on Saturday 8th Jan with my 14 year old son and we're staying in Delft for the night. Does anybody know of somewhere good to take him for an evening's entertainment on that date in The Haague or Delft or somewhere nearby...he's into sporting events or music....any ideas?..Our original trip was to go see a football match but that got stuffed by the recent bad weather, this is the only date I can do now.
      Regards
      Johnny

2 Answers Dec 22, 2010 at 5:02 PM
    • flea market on sat? or sun?

by eunaeaaa Online Now Nov 14, 2010 at 9:54 AM

are there flea markets on Nov 27 or 28?
      I checked on the delft website but I m not sure if its on saturday or sunday.
      someone tell me! :-)
      thank you

8 Answers Nov 15, 2010 at 4:22 PM
    • Searching holiday rent in Southern Holland

by javax23 Online Now Jul 21, 2010 at 12:18 AM

Can you recommend several web sites with search something like farm house for a week in Southern Holland?

Thank you!

7 Answers Jul 21, 2010 at 8:42 AM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Netherlans Open Air Museum

by Turska Online Now May 11, 2010 at 5:27 AM

Has anyone here been at this open air museum?I didn´t find any tips with keyword-search.

openluchtmuseum.nl/en/pid/19...

11 Answers May 12, 2010 at 5:10 AM
    • Advice on Hotel de Ark apartments

by BowserBoy Online Now Apr 15, 2010 at 8:51 AM

The hotel has no photos of these apartments and I can find no reviews from anyone who has used them. The hotel itself seems to have average to good reviews, but as I will be there for 2 weeks, I am concerned that the apartments might be of lesser quality than the rooms; I've certainly had overnights elsewhere in what ended up being dives. But those were only for one night. Can anyone help me with this decision [I even tried the TIP office, but they could not offer any information]. Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 15, 2010 at 9:28 AM
    • Apartment at the Hotel d'Ark

by BowserBoy Online Now Apr 6, 2010 at 12:09 PM

I've read the reviews of the hotel rooms, but nothing about the apartments. Does anyone have any experience with them? My traveling budget would benefit from staying in one of the apartments, but as I would be there for two weeks, I'd like to know more about my temporary home. Will be there in October - what is October like in Delft, in that part of the Netherlands?
      Thanks & appreciation for any responses.

5 Answers Apr 8, 2010 at 2:31 AM
    • Tin_a's Profile Photo

casual work

by Tin_a Online Now Oct 1, 2007 at 10:16 AM

Hei...I am exchange student from Slovenia in Delft...and i would like to work here...3,4 times a week ,because life here is expensive and it would really helped me...
      so if anyone here know about some jobs for students in Delft please let me know...
      oh, I speak only english, so dutch sites would not hep me;)

Tnx, bye bye

8 Answers Oct 29, 2007 at 6:31 AM
    • Guesthouse de Uylenburg in Delft

by gdgranny Online Now Aug 30, 2007 at 2:19 PM

Has anyone stayed at this guesthouse? It is 2 Km from Delft. There is
      a bus from the train station and a 10 min walk from there to the Guesthouse.
      Are there taxis at the train station that would take us such a short way, in
      case the buses have stopped running at night?
      Thanks

27 Answers Sep 1, 2007 at 2:11 PM
    • flea market

by henkschip Online Now Aug 3, 2007 at 8:56 AM

Please let me know if the Delft flea market is still open on Saturday September 22. Thank you. Johannes Smid

1 Answer Aug 3, 2007 at 9:11 AM
    • Vrouwenregt

by paulvandelft Online Now Jul 22, 2007 at 8:23 PM

Hello all,

I would like to know if I need to get to:

Vrouwenregt 1
      2611 KK Delft

… And I’m coming from Schipol by train, should I get down “Delft Central” and “Delft Zuid”? I it's not too far from the station though.

Thanks a bunch!

5 Answers Jul 25, 2007 at 10:39 PM
    • Address of the Train Station

by franbobes76 Online Now Jun 26, 2007 at 12:50 AM

Hi everyone,

I am going to a conference in Delft next Sunday. I will be staying in the Best Western Museum in Delft downtown. My plan is to arrive by train from Amsterdam train station.

I was trying to get the address for Delft Train Station in order to get an electronic map on how to go from the train station to the hotel. Unfortunately I have not been able to find this information.

Anyone can give me a hint?

Thanks!!

10 Answers Jun 26, 2007 at 2:06 PM
    • Tin_a's Profile Photo

appartment fo 5 months

by Tin_a Online Now Jun 24, 2007 at 4:23 AM

hello!

We are 2 female students and we need apartment in Delft for 5 months, while our study period.

if anybody knows any informerions about this, please contact me...

Thank you wery much;

Tina

2 Answers Jun 24, 2007 at 2:06 PM
    • stefank60's Profile Photo

Transport from Rotterdam

by stefank60 Online Now Jun 10, 2007 at 9:54 AM

Hi all

Looking to travel to Delft in approx 10 days time or so. best hotel rates I can find are in Rotterdam. What options are there to travel from Rotterdam and how long would each take and how much would each cost.

What would folks reccoemnd as the best option ?

Thanks

Stef

4 Answers Jun 13, 2007 at 3:32 PM
    • transportaion from Schipolt airport to Delft

by ASG Online Now Apr 14, 2007 at 7:25 AM

We are arriving at Schipolt airport at 13:00 on May 18th after an overnight flight and we need to go to Delft for our start of the vacation. We are a couple in the 50's but healthy.
      What is the best transportation, easier, faster, cheaper?
      Please help us.
      thanks

3 Answers Apr 15, 2007 at 1:46 PM
    • DELFT

by pinkfloyd100 Online Now Nov 7, 2006 at 10:16 AM

Hi I'm an italian boy and i am in delft since few time to do a stage and i'd like know new people to go out or playing sport.... if anyone is to delft or around i am here :-))..
      ciao

4 Answers Jun 9, 2007 at 8:16 AM
    • VMarjanski's Profile Photo

How long it takes bicycle ride from the Hague city center to Delft ?

by VMarjanski Online Now Sep 4, 2006 at 10:50 AM

How long it takes bicycle ride from the Hague city center to Delft and What direction I need to take from Elandstraat ? Thanks.

1 Answer Sep 4, 2006 at 1:12 PM
    • getting to berlin

by dinesh80 Online Now Aug 2, 2006 at 10:38 PM

i really need help. i will be goin from delft to berlin. is NS train the best option? if yes i am clueless of which berlin station i should be chosing (i plan to stay in mitte) would really appreciate all replies.

4 Answers Aug 4, 2006 at 11:29 PM
    • Looking for a flat in Delft for 2 years

by Honcia Online Now May 3, 2006 at 1:08 AM

Hi there, could you give me some advice how to get the flat in Delft?
      Thank you.

Honorata

1 Answer May 3, 2006 at 3:06 AM
    • transportation in delft

by jims4 Online Now Feb 19, 2006 at 3:25 PM

Is there a reliable bus or tram system within the city? Is it easy to get most anywhere or are there areas of Delft that are not serviced by public transportation?

8 Answers Feb 21, 2006 at 1:21 PM
    • Garca's Profile Photo

Best time to go to Delft

by Garca Online Now Jun 30, 2005 at 7:27 AM

Hello
      Can anyone tell me when is it best to visit Delft (I have two options: November or March). And what about the weather? When is it colder?
      Thank you
      Garça

2 Answers Jul 1, 2005 at 8:36 AM
    • How to find a flat in Delft?

by childrey Online Now Apr 15, 2005 at 5:11 AM

Does anyone have any idea where to search for a flat in Delft? I'm finding it really difficult as I only have the internet etc to use. I'm going to be there from late May to the end of August and would ideally be looking for a 1 bedroom'd place.

Any suggestions of where to start looking?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Chris

3 Answers May 24, 2005 at 1:27 PM
    • How to find a flat in Delft?

by childrey Online Now Apr 15, 2005 at 3:41 AM

Does anyone have any idea where to search for a flat in Delft? I'm finding it really difficult as I only have the internet etc to use. I'm going to be there from late May to the end of August and would ideally be looking for a 1 bedroom'd place.

Any suggestions of where to start looking?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Chris

3 Answers Jan 31, 2006 at 3:17 AM
    • Robin_Linda's Profile Photo

Good Restaurant ??

by Robin_Linda Online Now Nov 20, 2004 at 7:38 AM

Hi VT'ers, This is a bit on short notice, but maybe my good Netherlands VT friends or others who have been to Delft can help me out if they log on today. I am meeting a good friend in Delft tomorrow and want to go to a nice restaurant for dinner with him. Do any of you know of a particularly good place? I travel there often myself on business, but cannot think of anything really special. I am looking for a small place with a quiet ambience - the type of cuisine is not as important as the atmosphere. Best Regards, Robin Linda

3 Answers Nov 21, 2004 at 12:30 AM
    • De Lindenhof

by JennyB_UK Online Now Oct 7, 2004 at 11:52 PM

I've got a wedding to go to here in January. Im going to have to travel from Amsterdam (does anyone have link to the train service?) Does anyone know the best hotel that is closest to this place? I've got a list of hotels from the groom but no idea which is best and which is closest ! (Bear in mind Im travelling with a 3 year old and we wont be driving) thanks!

4 Answers Oct 11, 2004 at 1:26 PM