Delft Travel Answers

change location

How to find a flat in Delft?

by childrey Online Now Apr 15, 2005 at 5:11 AM

Does anyone have any idea where to search for a flat in Delft? I'm finding it really difficult as I only have the internet etc to use. I'm going to be there from late May to the end of August and would ideally be looking for a 1 bedroom'd place.

Any suggestions of where to start looking?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Chris

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

RE: How to find a flat in Delft?

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Apr 15, 2005 at 1:22 PM

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: How to find a flat in Delft?

by jenviolin Online Now May 2, 2005 at 10:13 AM

Try www.rots.vast.nl
    You can click on 'English' and then 'Delft' on the drop-down menu. "Huren" means rent!
    Bear in mind that most of these rentals may be for a minimum of 6 months, and some longer. PJ's site is better for short-term rentals - if you read Dutch!
    There are often sublets (lots of students!) for 3-6 months but it's very hard to get these if you're not in town.
    Good luck!

• RE: How to find a flat in Delft?

by Lore-ley Online Now May 24, 2005 at 1:27 PM

Hi,

You could try www.kamernet.nl
    It's a Dutch site where individuals offer rooms / appartments. You can choose in which city you'd like to rent a place to live.

There's one "but": most of the advertisements are in Dutch. Perhaps you know a little bit of the language, so you can find your way. If not, the site also offers a guide in English, where you can find guidelines how to use the site etc. (the site also contains a dictionary).

Hope this helps a bit!
    Enjoy your stay in Delft!

Lore-ley

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines