Delft Travel Answers

change location
Robin_Linda's Profile Photo

Good Restaurant ??

by Robin_Linda Online Now Nov 20, 2004 at 7:38 AM

Hi VT'ers, This is a bit on short notice, but maybe my good Netherlands VT friends or others who have been to Delft can help me out if they log on today. I am meeting a good friend in Delft tomorrow and want to go to a nice restaurant for dinner with him. Do any of you know of a particularly good place? I travel there often myself on business, but cannot think of anything really special. I am looking for a small place with a quiet ambience - the type of cuisine is not as important as the atmosphere. Best Regards, Robin Linda

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • ATLC's Profile Photo

Re: Good Restaurant ??

by ATLC Online Now Nov 20, 2004 at 8:08 AM

Do you want a quick dinner or a leisurely looong dinner? :-))) There's great list of Delft restaurants at dinnersite.nl/delft/index.ph... I liked the African one.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Robin_Linda's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Good Restaurant ??

by Robin_Linda Online Now Nov 20, 2004 at 8:16 AM

Thanks ATLC, I knew you'd be there when I needed you! Long leisurely dinner is wanted; but I have to be back in Maastricht before 8 on Monday. So, not terribly long and leisurely.... Shall check the site you sent now, Robin

• blanter's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Good Restaurant ??

by blanter Online Now Nov 21, 2004 at 12:30 AM

Spijshuis de Dis, Beestenmarkt De Waag, Marktplaats, behind the town hall L'Orage, Oude Delft (next to the Old Church) My personal preference is the first one. Expect to pay around Eur 30-50 per person.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines