Delaware

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hotel and all male stripclub

Dover Apr 2, 2014 at 3:31 PM

im going to dover for a wedding and bachelorette party near the air force base.. do you have any suggestions for a reasonably priced decent hotel nearby? and are there any all male stripclubs?

more
    • hotel and all male stripclub

Dover Apr 2, 2014 at 3:31 PM

im going to dover for a wedding and bachelorette party near the air force base.. do you have any suggestions for a reasonably priced decent hotel nearby? and are there any all male stripclubs?

• Cab or Limo

Delaware Mar 10, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Cost and name for transportation from Rehoboth Beach, DE to Baltimore, MD cruise harbor

1 Answer Mar 11, 2014 at 11:41 AM
    • Late 20s bday bar

Wilmington Nov 8, 2013 at 8:42 AM

New to the area and looking to celebrate my 27th birthday saturday night with some friends looking for a place thats not too upscale or fancy, good prices and dancing is a possibility. On a side note I work in Law enforcement and dont want to run into any past "customers". Best places to go for such a night in the Wilmington area of NCC?

• Where to live in Delaware?

Delaware Nov 6, 2013 at 6:46 PM

What are the best places for a family to live in Delaware? We're looking for a place with good schools, safety, cost of houses/living, friendly people, actvities and climate. Thanks.

5 Answers Nov 9, 2013 at 10:41 AM
    • Can you help me find the name of a Dover restaurant?

Dover Oct 28, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I spent some time at the Delaware State Archives in Dover and was referred by the staff to a small restaurant that was just across the street. To get to it you had to go down a steep drive to the restaurant which was underneath the ground floor level (as seen from the front of the building). The building had the appearance of a having once been a small hotel.

I had the best crab cake sandwich I ever ate at that establishment (and even though I now live in Texas, having grown up in Delaware as the granddaughter in a family who made their living on the ocean, I have eaten a LOT of crab cakes!). My grandmother would have even possibly said the crab cake on the sandwich I ate was as good as her crab cakes!

Does anyone know the name of the restaurant?

2 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 6:10 PM
    • shopping

Bethany Beach Jul 23, 2013 at 7:10 PM

best shopping at Bethany beach

• bus travel to Bethany Beach

Bethany Beach Jul 23, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Train to Wilmington and bus to Bethany Beach.
      What is the procedure for bus travel to Bethany Beach?

2 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 7:26 AM
    • Parking

Bethany Beach Jul 8, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Is there any paid parking for like 2 days at a time?

1 Answer Jul 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    • Public transportation between South Jersey and Delaware

Wilmington Jun 25, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Is there any public transportation between S Jersey (Penns Grove) and Christaiana Mall or Wilmington?
      Thanks,
      Steve

2 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    • Just curious

Newark Oct 27, 2010 at 10:51 AM

How did Chapman road get it's name? that happens to be my last lame and I'll be working on chapman road very soon.

2 Answers Oct 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM
    • Hotel & Shuttle for Nascar Race Needed

Dover Sep 24, 2010 at 3:25 PM

HELP! My husband just suprised me with tickets to the Sept 26th Nascar race. We live in MASS and I need to find a hotel for the 25th. We would also like information for a shuttle to the race. Any info would be welcome.
      Thank You Chris

• Fastest Way to Bethany Beach from DC?

Bethany Beach Aug 29, 2010 at 12:45 PM

What's the fastest way to get to Bethany Beach from the DC area? Mapquest has us on Route 50 and MD 404 for long periods. Aren't those roads with lots of streetlights, and stop and go traffic? Is there a faster way to get there?

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Aug 29, 2010 at 2:51 PM
    • Train Travel to Bethany Beach?

Bethany Beach Aug 29, 2010 at 12:44 PM

My family is renting a house in Bethany Beach. A friend will be coming to join us the second weekend that we're there. He doesn't have a car, so he will need to get as close to Bethany Beach as possible by train. What's the closest train station?

2 Answers Aug 30, 2010 at 3:31 PM
    • inexpensive hotel outside of cape henlopen,lewes,rehoboth areas

Delaware Aug 22, 2010 at 2:50 PM

hi,
      we're looking for a decent, clean hotel near the delaware beach area for this coming weekend. we are a family of 4 who have been outpriced in the immediate beach area.any suggestions? seaford, milford,georgetown? we'd like to be within 30 minutes of the beaches.
      thanks

• penpoison's Profile Photo

Transportation to northern MD

Wilmington Jul 19, 2010 at 5:21 AM

I am in the process of trying to figure out to get from NYC to Washington, DC only by public transportation. I know about the bus shuttles but I would like an alternative way of traveling between the 2 cities using the long way. the only area that i am having problems with is find a way between wilmington and northern MD to catch the MARC.

If anyone has an idea on how the get between these 2 locations, i would really appreciate it. thanks for all help in advance.

P.s. i do not know how to drive.

• Parking

Wilmington Feb 7, 2010 at 4:39 PM

My son left his car at 8:00AM this morning and paid for 24 hours of parking at the lot next to Wilmington station. He is being put up in a motel in DC tonight by his company and won't return till late tomorrow night or perhaps another day of motel stays. Will his car be towed? Can he just pay the additional when he returns?

1 Answer Feb 8, 2010 at 10:28 PM
    • Water Taxis in Wilmington DE

Wilmington Jan 9, 2010 at 8:38 AM

How much does it cost to ride the water taxis in Wilmington Delaware? And, can you ride for an indefinite time period on one fare?

1 Answer Jan 11, 2010 at 4:38 AM
    • lcat61's Profile Photo

Public Transit To An Eagles Game

Wilmington Oct 18, 2009 at 11:54 AM

I will going to a Phila Eagles game from Wilmington. I do not want to drive. What is the best way to get there via public transit? Do they have express buses or trains to the stadium?

• New info to get to Bethany Beach without renting a car?

Bethany Beach Mar 30, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Hello, my family of 4 (2 young kids) is going for a family vacation in Bethany (coming from Mexico) and are on a tight budget and really can't afford to rent a car. Any new options for getting to Bethany which are realistic traveling with 2 small children? Thanks so much.

1 Answer Mar 30, 2009 at 2:40 PM
    • transportation

Rehoboth Beach Jan 19, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Can I get to Rehoboth Beach by public transport in May?

1 Answer Jan 19, 2009 at 12:48 PM
    • organicmom's Profile Photo

Recipe Search

Delaware Jul 7, 2008 at 8:19 PM

We recently spent some time in Rehoboth Beach Delaware and ate at a seafood restaurant called "Jakes Seafood House". Their seafood bisque is too die for. Does anyone have their exact recipe?

Thanks

1 Answer Jul 8, 2008 at 1:20 PM
    • Any residents out there?

Bethany Beach Jul 7, 2008 at 12:09 PM

Just wondering what it is like to live in Bethany Beach year round. Does it feel like a town or does it feel deserted when the tourists leave?

• Surfing at Bethany Beach

Bethany Beach May 25, 2008 at 6:32 PM

I read that there were surfing restrictions during the summer. Is this also true for boogie boarding?

• bus travel

Seaford Nov 8, 2007 at 3:23 PM

If i fly into philadelphia,get train to wilmington,can i get a bus to seaford?

1 Answer Nov 8, 2007 at 6:25 PM
    • From Baltimore to Dover Downs

Dover Oct 26, 2007 at 1:50 PM

Is there any way I can get to Dover Downs from Baltimore without going across the dreaded Bay Bridge? My wife is scared to death of it.

2 Answers Oct 30, 2007 at 4:39 AM
    • The Starboard in Dewey Beach

Rehoboth Beach Sep 26, 2007 at 1:25 PM

what's wrong w / the Starboard huh???

• ellielou's Profile Photo

The Release Your Inner Hillbilly VT Meeting!

Delaware Sep 24, 2007 at 5:27 PM

With so much talk about VT meetings around here, I thought I'd announce a new one. I've not been to this event, but watching pumpkins fly through the air with the greatest of ease, and the hanging around in a cornfield in early winter, drinking beer, building fires, and wearing plaid is oddly compelling to me. How about you?

On November 3, come to Bridgeville, Delaware, to watch the Pumpkin Chunkin' contest. Bridgeville is sort of in the middle of nowhere, so about two hours—or less—from many of the Mid-Atlantic's somewhere spots: Baltimore, DC, and Philadelphia.

We'll meet at that fabulous Jimmy's Grille in Bridgeville, probably around noon. Better fried chicken, biscuits, and pies you'd be hard pressed to find, and then we'll carpool to the Pumpkin Chunkin' field.

Cost is7 per person, and2 per car for parking.

We can (and should) bring food and beverages, including beer, wine, whatever; folding chairs and blankets are helpful, too.

If anyone wants to travel in for this major fest, we'll have drinks and dinner in Baltimore the night before.

This link should explain all: http://www.punkinchunkin.com/main.htm

And, specifics will follow.

C'mon, it's time to release your inner hillbilly!

11 Answers Sep 27, 2007 at 8:58 AM
    • Snowman faces

Newark Sep 12, 2007 at 6:44 AM

I was in Newark a couple of years ago and purchased several faces for the large Longaberger wrought iron snowman. Can anyone help me locate the shop downtown?

1 Answer Sep 12, 2007 at 7:13 AM
    • Transportation from Baltimore to ReIhoboth

Rehoboth Beach Aug 7, 2007 at 3:45 AM

I'm trying to see if there is any bus line that goes round trip between Baltimore and Rehoboth Beach. If so where can I find out the rates and the schedule?

Thanks,

Bill

3 Answers Aug 8, 2007 at 12:39 AM
    • concerns about eating fish?

Delaware Seashore State Park Jul 10, 2007 at 3:13 PM

A know-it-all freind of ours said we should'nt be eating the fish we catch.We generally fish the Indian River Inlet,and bay.We catch Flounder,and snapper blues.My question is,are we in any danger, eating the fish we catch? Thank You in advance for your responce.......Scott & Maria