Travel Answers
Decin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Saxon Switzerland national park (day trip)

Prague Dec 5, 2014 at 12:58 AM

hi
      how to reach saxon Switzerland from frenz bus station
      is it good to c
      thanks

more
    • Olomouc Train Station to University

Olomouc Nov 28, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Can you please tell me what is the fastest way to get to the university from Olomouc main train station. I'll be coming into Olomouc from Prague.

more
    • trams routes&buses

Prague Dec 2, 2014 at 12:59 AM

hi any site can explain tramsw route ,
      it covers all ares in prague
      also buses
      ex tram 8 near jurys in can cover most places in prague
      thanks

more
    • transportation

Prague Nov 26, 2014 at 8:55 AM

hi is there one day or 3 ,5 days tickets for transportation
      thank you

more
    • DSwede's Profile Photo

Three days over Christmas

Czech Republic Dec 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM

I'll be in Prague for a few days, then will travel down to Budapest to visit some friends. But in between I have three days (Dec 23 afternoon ~ Dec 26 afternoon) with no plan. I'll be alone and I know that it is over Christmas so believe most things will be closed or at least very quiet and deserted.

Any advice for this period over Christmas? Should I stay in Prague, go to Vienna, half day in Brno, side trip to Sedlec, day in Bratislava, etc? Will everything still be open or will most of the cities be closed for the holidays?

more
    • Regional Cities of Czech Republic.

Czech Republic Dec 13, 2014 at 2:49 AM

Can anybody give me some advice on what regional cities of the Czech Republic are worth visiting? The main attraction I'm looking for is beautiful architecture. Does Karlovy Vary live up to the hype? What are Brno and Olomouc like?

more
    • dreden or Nuremberg

Prague Dec 14, 2014 at 11:19 PM

hi any advise day out from prague which is better
      to visit
      thaqnks

more
    • Train Prague to Vienna.

Prague Dec 16, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Hello: I'd like to know how to get a ticket from Prague to Vienna,is it better to buy on line or
      get it at the Central Station in Prague also if possible I'd like to know the price.I'm traveling in
      early March.Thanks in advance.

more
    • is wenceslas square safe at night?

Prague Dec 13, 2014 at 11:14 PM

is wenceslas square safe at night?

more
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Location of the Stop for Tram Route 20

Prague Nov 29, 2014 at 8:59 AM

When I next visit Prague I want to take Tram Route 20 from Hlavni Nadrazi as far as Malostranska Namesti.across the river.
      But I can't find a Map showing the exact location of the stop at Hlavni Nadrazi for this tram. I am familiar with the Park Area bounded by Opletalova and Bolzanova. Is it in this area? If not can you please tell me how to find it ? Many thanks.

more
    • Dečin to Karlove Vary without vignette?

by izi11 Online Now May 23, 2014 at 5:31 AM

I am travaling by car from Dečin to Karlove Vary and as there is a really short part of motorway, I don't want to buy vignette- do I need it at all?
      igor

2 Answers May 23, 2014 at 6:32 AM
    • Getting from Decin to Vienna

by suantze Online Now Jul 25, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I need to get from Decin to Vienna. Can I book a train or bus from Decin that takes me to Vienna?

3 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM
    • Christa8

by Christa8 Online Now May 30, 2005 at 4:01 AM

I am planning to visit the Decin area for the first time in July. My interest in the area stems from my mother and her family who were from the area but were forced to leave, being German speaking people, at the end of the 2nd World War.

I am interested in speaking to anyone with similar roots. Also if anyone has stayed in the area, can you recommend a hotel?

Christa8