Deauville-les-Bains

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation to CDG from Bayeux

Bayeux Dec 21, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Are there dependable shuttle buses to CDG from Bayeux? We would have to catch a 1:30 p.m. flight and we've been told to allow 3 hours before the flight.

more
    • ThiagoRamos's Profile Photo

Mont St. Michel on Easter day

Mont Saint Michel Dec 12, 2014 at 3:54 AM

Hello, my friends!

We´ll be in France in April 2015. I was checking our schedule and just realized we´ll be visiting Mont St. Michel exactly on the Easter Sunday.

Is that a problem? Is there any celebration that usually takes place there in this holiday?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards from Brazil!

Thiago

more
    • Visit to Mont Saint Michel in the evening?

Mont Saint Michel Dec 20, 2014 at 1:25 AM

Hi, we (wife and I) are planning to visit in May 2015, driving from Paris via Ponfleur, Normandy d-day beaches and so arriving at the Mont late afternoon. Is it possible to 'see the sites' of the Mont in the evening - I have heard about an evening tour but not found details of hours, or what time of year it operates...

We plan to stay the night, either on the Mont, and nearby on the mainland. Do you have any advice/recommendations?

Thanks
      Aaron

more
    • Rehfli's Profile Photo

Driving from Le Havre to Caen via HonFleur,Trueville and Deauville

by Rehfli Online Now Jul 15, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Hi my name is Linda I'm an Ausie. traveling in early September 2013. Can anyone help me please, I want to do a days excursion from Le Havre to Caen and return. How far is it, is it do-able in a day? or can I get a private driver to do the driving for me? I hope I am not being to ambitious.
      Cheers
      L

5 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 10:11 AM
    • Travelling from Calais to Deauville by road without having to go over any high bridges

by beanyboy Online Now Jul 27, 2011 at 12:05 PM

It is just that . I am trying to find someone who knows the route and who can tall me if I can do the trip without having to go over any high bridges like the Pont de Normandie or the Viaducts on the A16.

I suffer from Acrophobia ( terror of heights ) and cant go over high structures of any kind.

Thanks

2 Answers Jul 27, 2011 at 11:13 PM
    • iaint's Profile Photo

travel times

by iaint Online Now Oct 3, 2008 at 1:54 AM

How long (approximately) to drive from south of Paris (Sceaux, to be precise) to Deauville in Normandy? It would be a Wednesday morning at the end of this month, leaving as soon as the morning rush hour has cleared, and not exceeding the speed limit (biensûr).

Does anyone know somewhere good but "value for money" to stay in that area - suitable for 2 adults, a 14 y/o and a friendly Labrador. Just one night, but 2 rooms needed. Perhaps a gite or a budget chain like Ibis?

4 Answers Oct 27, 2008 at 2:45 PM