Travel Answers
De Panne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train schedules from Lille to Bruges...where are they?

Brugge Dec 1, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Hi! I'm planning a trip to Bruges for Christmas, but I'm not seeing any train times on the SNCF website! I want to go from Lille to Bruges, and several months ago I looked on SNCF and saw that trains run frequently. I know there are direct trains and some that go from Lille through KORTRIJK. But for all dates after Dec 13, all I see is one train a day to Bruges, going through Paris!!! This is ridiculous, and it's really expensive. Someone at SNCF told me that maybe it's because they just haven't received the train times yet and they will post them later, when they get them. This is fine with me but I want to make sure! I'd be fine with buying my ticket the day of, if only I can be sure there WILL be trains! Does anyone know if this is normal? How can I be sure there will be trains running? Is it possible there aren't going to be trains because of the Christmas holidays???

more
    • Restaurants

by LyndaAlice Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Do any of the restaurants in De Panne serve mussels and chips, I am taking an old friend who had them 20 years ago, I have looked at nearly all the restaurants and all seem to be serving designer food, can anyone help

8 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 10:58 AM
    • Is there a bus to De Panne from Dunkirk ??

by dewijones Online Now Jul 10, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Is there a bus to De Panne from Dunkirk ?

3 Answers Jul 10, 2013 at 2:24 PM
    • Tram

by Cattlegrid Online Now Apr 21, 2013 at 6:04 AM

what is the best way to catch the tram from Callais

3 Answers Apr 21, 2013 at 3:47 PM
    • Market Day in De Panne

by k8day Online Now Sep 20, 2010 at 4:12 PM

I know there is a great Saturday Market and we like to come and do our Christmas Shopping but the Saturday before is too early - are there any other Market Days?

1 Answer Sep 21, 2010 at 1:51 AM
    • Campsite with pool

by kellie.kno Online Now Jul 17, 2006 at 6:14 AM

Does anyone know of a campsite in de panne with an outside pool? Close to the centre (within cycling distance). I would be most grateful if someone could give me some advice.

Kellie

1 Answer Jul 23, 2006 at 4:26 PM
    • Camping

by salnaf Online Now Jun 26, 2006 at 5:47 AM

Hi there
      Could you please let me know of any child friendly camp sites in De Panne
      Many thanks
      Sally

2 Answers Jun 26, 2006 at 2:03 PM
    • vikashsinha's Profile Photo

accomodation in De panne

by vikashsinha Online Now May 31, 2006 at 7:10 AM

can some one suggest me some decent B7B or hotels in depanne. i am visiting there this weekend with my family. I love nature, so would avoid hotels in city centre.

2 Answers May 31, 2006 at 7:45 AM
    • Information regarding De Panne

by delta1 Online Now Nov 26, 2005 at 4:29 PM

I shall be in De Panne 12/13 December 2005 can anyone tell me how far it is
      from the Railway station to the Tobacco shops in Adinkirke ? .
      Regards Ron .

2 Answers Nov 27, 2005 at 5:13 AM
    • depal's Profile Photo

Forgotten Du Panne

by depal Online Now Mar 6, 2004 at 7:28 PM

No specific Question but see nobody talking about it. I went there last summer as a diversion from driving up the A16 from France. What a great quiet little place and what a magnificent beach.. There are those that will disagree but it was well worth the deviation

4 Answers Mar 17, 2004 at 7:36 AM