Daytona Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cheapest hotel but still rated well

by ChristianMontgomery5 Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 10:19 AM

what is the closest hotel to the beach but also that is rated well but still cheap?

2 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 11:27 AM
    • Bachelor party??

by specs1890 Online Now Feb 16, 2014 at 8:40 PM

Best man here looking at different places in Florida to take a Bachelor party. How is Daytona in late May? Looking at May 22 - May 25. Looking for a good beach vibe definitely some wild times. Group of 12 between the ages of 23-28. Medium income levels. Love to party and love the beach. Driving from Atlanta. Any daytime suggestions as well? Any information would be helpful. (Also looking at Destin/Sandestin, Tampa/St. Pete, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, and Key West)

1 Answer Feb 17, 2014 at 1:35 PM
    • Helping out a Friend

by QuietlyCelebrating Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I have a friend who preforms spoken word and raps.. Is there a place in Daytona that I can set him up with?

1 Answer Sep 25, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    • KeriC8's Profile Photo

salsa night clubs

by KeriC8 Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Are there any salsa night clubs in Daytona / Daytona Beach for a Saturday night? Looking to escape from Jacksonville and get my dance on! Help!

1 Answer Jun 28, 2013 at 1:08 AM
    • Biketoberfest 2013

by reynoldsr2 Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 6:20 AM

We're traveling to Daytona for Biketoberfest October 2013. We have reservations at the Holiday Inn Beachfront. They apparently close off their covered parking for only bikes that weekend. Does anyone know how that works and any other general info that would help us as far as things to do, places to eat, what to avoid, etc. Thanks....any and all knowledge to go prepared will be helpful.

2 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    • gulfgirl69's Profile Photo

Razzel's Cover Charge

by gulfgirl69 Online Now Jun 29, 2011 at 9:28 PM

I was wondering if anybody know's the cover charge for Razzle's nightclub on the weekend's?

2 Answers Jun 29, 2011 at 10:55 PM
    • veronicasimcoe's Profile Photo

Daytona Beach things to do please

by veronicasimcoe Online Now Jan 7, 2011 at 3:29 AM

We are travelling to Daytona Beach in October 2011 and will be there for 7 days. What is there to do there????? We are drving up from the Miami Port and also need to get to Port Carnaveral from there to get our cruise.

10 Answers Jun 14, 2011 at 1:47 PM
    • taxi fare

by momma1 Online Now Apr 27, 2010 at 3:22 AM

AM I CRAZY BUT IS IT OUTRAGEOUS TO HAVE TO PAY25.00 FOR A 7 1/2 MILE TAXI RIDE IN DAYTONA - AND THEN HAVE TO TIP THE DRIVER. AND OF COURSE SINC YOU TOKK A CAB ONE WAY YOU HAVE TO THEN GET ANOTHER ONE TO GO BACK. I ONLY HAD TO PAY20.00 FOR MY AIR TICKET FROM UPSTATE NY.??????????

4 Answers Apr 30, 2010 at 10:53 AM
    • transport

by zacfizzgrizz Online Now Feb 4, 2010 at 2:12 PM

I am staying on International drive Orlando in Sept and would like to travel to Daytona beach for the day, is this possible without a hire car, i.e an organised trip or bus journey. If so how long will it take and what is the cost
      Thanks for any help

2 Answers Feb 4, 2010 at 2:35 PM
    • overnight parking

by wrl1956 Online Now Jul 7, 2009 at 4:04 AM

will be visiting first week of augest. staying at ocean walk, need additional parking for second automobile near this place. suggestions and est. cost or contact info of parking vendors.. please help thanks wrl

1 Answer Jul 9, 2009 at 5:36 AM
    • is db busy in august

by evonec Online Now Jul 4, 2009 at 4:51 PM

i'm planning a trip to db august 22. wondering if its real busy that time of year. staying at silver beach resort

1 Answer Jul 4, 2009 at 8:35 PM
    • Daytona Beach Florida in January?

by shepsue Online Now Sep 19, 2008 at 12:19 PM

We own a timeshare and have the opportunity to trade into the Americano Beach Resort for any 2 weeks in January or Feb 14-18, 20009. We have never been to Florida before, are golfers and would also like to do some sight seeing. Is this a good time to visit or is the weather too unpredictable? Appreciate any feedback you can offer. ThanksA!

1 Answer Sep 19, 2008 at 5:08 PM
    • jan3lynn's Profile Photo

The Hilton

by jan3lynn Online Now Jul 29, 2008 at 12:54 AM

I am going to the Hilton in Daytona beach and getting a 2 bedroom ocean front. I was told no Balcony. I want to know if the rooms are big and is there a kitchen and sofa in it. thanks

2 Answers Jan 18, 2009 at 10:16 AM
    • CURIOUS

by phatbaby_68 Online Now Jun 11, 2008 at 3:15 PM

WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BANDS THAT PLAYS DURING REGGAE NIGHTS?

• sprint99's Profile Photo

Any hotels with indoor pools in Daytona Beach/Speedway area?

by sprint99 Online Now May 29, 2008 at 7:54 AM

We will be in Daytona racing at the Speedway December 27-30. Based on my online searches I have not found any hotels that would possibly have an indoor pool, though if anyone would know of one (worth staying at)in the Speedway area or beach area? The weather is usually not condusive for outdoor swimming- and I thought it would be nice for the kids if by chance we did find a place.

Thanks for any ideas and help!

3 Answers Aug 8, 2008 at 8:05 AM
    • Sharks

by soccer19382 Online Now May 5, 2008 at 2:09 PM

What is a piers? I am comcerned of how far tht is and if I should take the chance of swimming. I am going on vacation to Datona Beach and want to know if there is any danger if I just swam 30 ft out? Maybe more or less

6 Answers May 6, 2008 at 8:29 AM
    • is the nightlife busy in september

by groberts29 Online Now Mar 28, 2008 at 7:57 AM

I am part of a group of twelve travelling to florida on Sept 18th for 7 nights. Will the nighlife (bars and nightclubs)still be busy in the daytona beach area. If so which is the the best spot/area to be in.

Also does anyone know if Orlando Downtown is good for a group of 12 males re nightlife

2 Answers Mar 28, 2008 at 6:20 PM
    • The Sea Side Inn

by chrisrholloway Online Now Feb 21, 2008 at 6:23 PM

Me and my fiance are heading to florida in July and taking a nice tour of many cities. St. Pete's beach, orlando, daytona, cocoa, and miami. We booked our hotels through a service we have that is free but gives us basic accommodations of their choice. So far all look good except for the SeaSide Inn in Daytona. Does anyone know if it is ok? I have read bad reviews about cleanliness and that it is in disrepair. It seems that the location is good........but I am hoping some who have traveled there, stayed there, or locals can tell me. Thank you so much!!!

1 Answer Oct 16, 2008 at 8:07 AM
    • Bike Week - Daytona Beach, Florida

by Nadiasmilf Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 8:45 PM

Where exactly on Main Street can I find chaps that are reasonably priced?

• Razzle's

by AtenaMia Online Now Jan 19, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Is Razzle's 18 and over or 21 only

1 Answer Jan 27, 2008 at 6:04 PM
    • What to pack For the Daytona 500

by Ersct2000 Online Now Jan 15, 2008 at 7:14 AM

We were at the Daytona 500 last year and froze our off. Was this abnormal or should we expect the same this year?? Pre shipping our PARKAS and MUTLUKS (boots)?

3 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 1:34 PM
    • Nice beach for families?

by Tracy1965 Online Now Jan 5, 2008 at 7:12 PM

We're looking at Daytona Beach on March Break. Our kids are 12 and 9. I'm seeing mixed reviews about Daytona; some say it's great for kids but others call it "seedy" and a biker town, filled with partying college kids. I've been looking at the Best Western Aku Tiki Inn that has great reviews. We'd be driving down all the way from Toronto so to be disappointed after driving such a long way would be terrible! (We've also been looking at other beaches along the coast but I'm attracted to Daytona because we would like to go to the Daytona500 Experience.)
      Your input?
      Thanks in advance,
      Tracy

5 Answers Feb 18, 2008 at 5:52 PM
    • lippygloss's Profile Photo

Daytona Beach in November 2008

by lippygloss Online Now Nov 23, 2007 at 6:46 PM

Hi everyone....do you suggest booking well in advance for accomodation at Daytona Beach for November Turkey Run 2008? is it very crowded and difficult to get accomodation that time of the year?

Also can anyone tell me if there is any musical entertainment on the beaches during the Turkey Run?

Last question.....roughly how much does it cost to hire a car in Daytona per day? do you recommend we hire a car or use public transport?

Thanks in advance

4 Answers Jan 22, 2009 at 10:50 AM
    • weather

by jontedkes Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 4:51 PM

Hi everyone, newbie to the forum. We were in Orlando in March 2007 and drove to daytona for the day. We loved it so much we are coming back for 2 weeks in january. What is the weather likely to be like, I need to know what to pack!

• Kevross85's Profile Photo

Transport from Orlando to daytona

by Kevross85 Online Now Oct 9, 2007 at 10:44 AM

Hi we fly into orlando but we are staying in daytona beach we were wondering what was the best way to get there? Also how much will this cost and how long will it take? thanks

5 Answers Oct 12, 2007 at 3:15 AM
    • lippygloss's Profile Photo

Daytona Beach Turkey Run

by lippygloss Online Now Oct 5, 2007 at 1:13 AM

Travelling to Daytona Beach from Australia, can anyone give me info regarding the Turkey Run held in November's thanksgiving long weekend every year.
      Is it worth seeing? prices to get in the venue?

Where is there good accomodation near the International speedway? and does the NASCAR racing operate during the month of November?

Is it warm enough to swim at the beach?
      How far away is the beach from the speedway?

thanks

2 Answers Oct 6, 2007 at 1:31 AM
    • Kevross85's Profile Photo

Spring break

by Kevross85 Online Now Aug 14, 2007 at 2:53 PM

hey folks were planning on coming over from scotland for your "Spring Break" and daytona beach is where we wanna go but is it still a party place to go or should we try panama?

• Daytona Beach to Port Carnaval

by spongybob Online Now May 15, 2007 at 3:18 PM

Can some one please let me know if i can get public transportation from Daytona Beach to Port Carnaval and how far it is. I need to be at Port Carnaval at 2.00pm.

Thank you for your help.

2 Answers May 19, 2007 at 10:02 PM
    • under 21 fun

by sarach25 Online Now Apr 11, 2007 at 2:49 PM

I'm planning a vacation to daytona at the end of May, I'll have a friend who is 18.... anywhere we should go that she can get in as far as bars and clubs???

1 Answer Jan 26, 2011 at 10:52 AM
    • Clubs

by qtash524 Online Now Feb 28, 2007 at 6:05 PM

Hi, i wanted to find out how old you have to be to get into most of the clubs.If some of them maybe you can get in at 18. Please email me back. Thank you

1 Answer Mar 29, 2007 at 5:44 PM