Dayton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• desprate for something different

Lima Apr 4, 2014 at 8:35 AM

i need a fun free place in or near lima,oh. to take the kids. we have already explored the museum and the library.

more
    • romantic things

Sandusky Yesterday

I am not from the area, but I will be there this Friday night with my date. Where is a romantic place to eat and is there a playhouse or concert that would suit a couple over 50 years old?

more
    • train rides in canal fulton

Canal Fulton Apr 2, 2014 at 9:40 PM

I was told you can take train rides in canal fulton is this true

more
    • Cuyahoga Falls

Cuyahoga Falls Apr 14, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Are there actually any falls to view at a local park or river?

more
    • MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

Amish country what not to miss in 2 days

Cleveland Apr 17, 2014 at 1:52 PM

In about 3 weeks I am flying to Detroit Michigan, and I will be in the area for 2 weeks. I will also take few days trip to Cleveland to visit family friends. Now I was thinking of taking couple of days road trip ( or can be say trips out of Cleveland) into the Amish country? Can you share some experience and suggest route? Places I shouldn't miss?
      Need to finish with the turnpike so I can get back to Detroit for a flight home.
      Any info highly appreciated
      Many thanks

more
    • International Student - need info on Dayton

by kranthi Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 5:14 AM

Hi, I am from India, planning to pursue Masters in Wright State University, Dayton in January 2014. I need your valuable suggestions on the safety of Dayton, best places to live, transportation, part time job availability etc.

1 Answer Sep 12, 2013 at 5:37 AM
    • air force flight museum

by DogPerson Online Now Sep 5, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Is there parking for tractor-trailer trucks at the museum? Usually, if there is parking for tour buses, big trucks can park there, too.

2 Answers Sep 9, 2009 at 7:05 PM
    • Relocating to Dayton

by rlacross Online Now Sep 14, 2008 at 6:53 PM

I am relocating in 2 years and am very nervous about moving to dayton. How does it compare in the outdoor recreation dept? Are there any nice historical neighborhoods with good schools? Medical Centers? How long of a drive to Lake Eerie?

3 Answers Dec 1, 2009 at 3:56 PM
    • air force museum

by elpines Online Now Jun 18, 2008 at 2:29 PM

What hours is the museum open?

1 Answer Jun 18, 2008 at 4:05 PM
    • crimes in area

by jab_7_9 Online Now Mar 15, 2008 at 12:31 PM

My child and friends are visiting Dayton, OH. The plan to be lodging within 8 miles North or possibly South of the University of Dayton Arena. Is this area a safe place for them to stay? They plan to be lodging and eating in the same areas.

1 Answer Mar 16, 2008 at 9:08 PM
    • I going to Dayton!

by EvaLynne88 Online Now Dec 26, 2007 at 5:49 PM

Hello, I will be relocating to Dayton. I have never been out of California. I am looking for outdoor activities for myself and my kids. Also interested in finding out if the city has a parks and recreation dept. I would like to take some classes that interest me like sewing, etc to get to meet people in the area. Any suggestions?

2 Answers Dec 27, 2007 at 6:26 PM
    • City Neighborhoods

by lucy-lucy Online Now Nov 14, 2007 at 10:44 PM

New job in Dayton!! What area's should I look for an apartment and more importantly, are there area's I should stay away from? I am a sgl female in my late 20's.

Any other info on your beautiful city would be wonderful and appreciated!
      Thanks

1 Answer Nov 15, 2007 at 4:38 PM
    • Dayton- Locations

by tony250 Online Now Jul 18, 2007 at 10:16 PM

What is Main and Northwood considered ? is that north or Westside?

1 Answer Jul 20, 2007 at 8:32 PM
    • Dayton - Northwood

by tony250 Online Now Jul 18, 2007 at 10:05 PM

How is the area of Dayton, sort of by Northwood and main street. I will be visiting soon and was curious.

• Dayton Mall Holiday Inn- Is it good or not?!

by disneydiva1 Online Now Jan 4, 2007 at 10:45 AM

My family is meeting with other relatives at the Dayton mall Holiday Inn in Miamisburg tomorrow 1/5 for a get together. my sister has called in a panic bec/the reviews she's read, and now that I've read, are very mixed on the cleanliness of this hotel. Either some people who posted were confused on the location and were really commenting on another hotel or there must be a good side and a bad side of the hotel!

Anyone out there who knows firsthand from recent experience what the status of this hotel and pool area is?

Thanks,

1 Answer Feb 12, 2007 at 8:35 AM
    • holly39's Profile Photo

pastries

by holly39 Online Now Mar 28, 2006 at 10:26 AM

hi everyone i was wondering if any one has ever been to amsterdam and could tell me where in dayton i might find a bakery with pastries similar to the ones in amsterdam. i might have to book a flight just to find them they have a trat like bottom with chocolate, cream pastry filling whipped cream then strawberries. please help save me some money so i dont have to buy a plane ticket to amsterdam im not sure what you call them but they are amazing. thanks alot holly back in the states and missing the pastries.

• Help! Coming to dayton

by firefyter10 Online Now Apr 15, 2005 at 1:27 PM

Some friends want to come to dayton for a combo bridal shower/bachelorette. We are a group of african american and white women. Where should we go to hear some hip hop music in a diverse setting. can anyone give me a line on a good day spa
      Thanks

3 Answers Feb 12, 2007 at 8:46 AM
    • places to eat

by freewaywanker Online Now Nov 6, 2004 at 9:16 PM

Can anyone tell me a good resturant to eat at in the Dayton area? Thanks

3 Answers Jan 27, 2005 at 1:58 PM
    • CulturalCompetence's Profile Photo

Hotel - Air Force Museum

by CulturalCompetence Online Now Jul 25, 2004 at 9:06 PM

My husband is an aviation enthusiast. I am surprising him with a weekend trip to Dayton, Ohio, in September to visit the Air Force Museum. What hotels are close to the museum? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :-)

5 Answers Mar 17, 2005 at 5:41 AM
    • Dayton Hamfest 2004

by kc8pfd Online Now May 5, 2004 at 11:28 AM

I will be attending the Dayton Ham fest. I would like to bring my 11 week old puppy with me to Hare ARena. Would this be allowed if I kept her in an enclosed soft carrier?

• N2BA's Profile Photo

What to do in Dayton, Ohio

by N2BA Online Now May 6, 2003 at 6:52 PM

I'll be in Dayton from May 15-18 for a big Amateur Radio Convention. (any other VT members going?) Any suggestions on things to do that weekend? Clubs (like Jazz, Blues, and Folk) Good Restaurants Any VT member meetings or get-togethers? Thanks, Brooke

• pulgaron's Profile Photo

Blues

by pulgaron Online Now Sep 20, 2002 at 5:50 PM

Any nice blues or jazz joints to hang out in Dayton? I will be there in a month or so and want to have my ducks in a row.

5 Answers Sep 21, 2002 at 4:55 PM