David

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• onward ticket

Panama Mar 30, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I am flying into Panama from the United States to meet up with a boat which I will continue on out of the country. I've read that an onward ticket is required upon entry to prove I'm not staying in Panama. How strict is this or how can I show I'm not planning on leaving by plane?

more
    • Travelling by bus from PC to Cerro Azul

Cerro Azul Mar 23, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Do you have any idea if that is possible? If so - do you know where and when to catch the bus?
      Thanks kindly

more
    • Panama humidity

Panama Apr 10, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Is all of Panama of high humidity? Or are there areas that are less humid?

more
    • dustmon's Profile Photo

Whale watching from David/Playa Barquette?

by dustmon Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 4:59 AM

We will be in the area this coming August and want to see some whales--are there any tour/boat operators that have whale watching tours? Heard that the Gulf of Chiriqui is a good place for this...

3 Answers Feb 27, 2014 at 12:48 PM
    • Bus to Almirante

by CYAtraveller Online Now Nov 19, 2011 at 3:50 PM

How much, how difficult or easy, how long to get there (time), problems or suggestions? Going in Feb 2012. Any advice or warnings for that time of year? Room prices up or down lately. (Apparently they are dying in Bocas del Toro)

3 Answers Nov 20, 2011 at 2:39 PM
    • Info on Things to Do & See in David

by travelite11 Online Now Jan 12, 2011 at 9:26 AM

We are traveling to David soon by bus and would like to know:
      1 - Are taxis available at the bus station? at 10-10:30 PM?
      2 - How expensive are rental cars?
      3 - How is driving in David?
      4 - What sites should we be sure to see in and around David?
      5 - Where and what are the best restaurants in the area?
      6 - Habla solo Espanol or um poco de Ingles?
      We are rookies to Panama and need a little guidance but we are traveled and security minded. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
      Travelite11

2 Answers Jan 13, 2011 at 1:04 PM
    • Travel from David to Almirante

by tjreese Online Now Nov 3, 2007 at 11:52 AM

We need to buy 3 weeks of groceries/provisions for 5 people from the Price Smart in David and then get them to Almirante to water-taxi to Bocas Del Toro. How long does it take to drive? If we had to rent a car is that possible to rent one-way and drop of at Almirante. Is there other ways to transport these provisions from David to Almirante - I don't think taking a bus will work. I understand it's about a 4.5 hour drive. Does anyone have any suggestions or know of any porter/delivery services that would shop for us and deliver provisions to us at Bocas Del Toro?

1 Answer Nov 5, 2007 at 6:08 AM