If you are missing 1 person on your trip package, please count me in. Travel date Dec 11-15 2013
Please msg me at 09435520376. thank you -Gio Bermudez
how to buy online a crocodile belt here in manila?
I am looking for online contacts/addresses of the stores (shop owners) there concerning batik garments and ethnic products. Can anybody help me ?
Thanks in advance and have a good time in Davao !
How to get to davao's sasa pier from davao international airport? What transport I am going to take? Please I need your reply guys..thanks.
DO we need special packaging for Durian fruits be accepted at check-in counters at the airport? Not sure if it can be hand-carried as well. How about mangosteen? Tnx
Saw a lot of online info that "airconditioned" buses from Ecoland Terminal start to leave Davao City to Bislig as early as 2AM, everyday. Does the bus leave every hour starting from 2AM? Or are these fixed / scheduled trips which 2AM is the first? If yes, what's next after 2AM? Tnx
Hello Travelers (davao) I just want to know the Historical background of Bankerohan Davao City. what was the entire story about it. who founded the said subject? im hoping someone will help me. Thank you so much!
is it safe to travel to davao this july 2013? are there no typhoons? is davao international airport available for flights on july 2013?
What is the simplest way to get to Davao from the US. Any travel recommendations would be greatly appreciated. ie how to exchange money, good hotels and the difference in time zones. Thank you in advance!!
How to get a roadtrip from Davao to Maranding?
hello, i am thinking of renting small (2 person) boat while in davao, any ideas?
Please I need recommendations for a van for hire with driver for a 2 day tour to popular tourist spots in Davao. Thank you.
Has anyone trekked Mt. Apo? If so, can you please share your experience, insight and perspective about this place and activity. Do you know the level of difficulty for this trek? Any guide/porter you can recommend?
Thank you in advance for your input!
I am a resident of North Cotabato,interested to visit samal island,i have no idea at all how.Is there a daily scheduled trip going to samal for this purpose?anybody can help me?please include also package tour rate per person.
anyone know the rates of this hostel?
they dont seem to have a website
want to reserve a twin room for 2 girls
pls help, thanks
Does anyone know the contact number of El Bajada Hotel?
Kindly post it here.
To those who had stayed in Pearl Farm or a resident of Davao, I need your opinion. We are planning to have an overnight stay there in July, 2012 and I have enumerated all my questions. Please see below:
1. Is it true that the staff will check your bags to make sure that there are no foods brought to the resort? As in everything out of your bag?
2. How about water? Do they also prohibit guests to bring drinking water?
3. Is is true also that the a la carte food is good for 2 to share?
4. I heard that there are places were under renovation. Is it done already?
5. We are planning to stay in one of the Samal Houses... which house has the perfect view?
6. Lastly, how's the weather on Samal in July?
how and where can i get an affordable Samal Island hopping trip? There's only 3 of us and I can't seem to find one online.
My family will be in Davao from 26-30 Dec.
1. Any other option for day trip to a Samal Beach resort (other than Paradise) ? My requirements: accessible by public motorboat, decent facilities/ bathrooms, good food, not crowded and of course, clean beach and seawater.
2. Massage for the family. Clean and good massage, below P800 per person?
3. We plan to go to Crocodile Park, Museo Dabawenyo, Davao Ethnological Museum. Are there other places you can recommend?
4. Any food recommendations (not more than 300 per person)?
Thank you VTers!
My officemates will be in Davao on business for 6 days and need to stay in the San Pedro / City Hall area. Is there a photocopying service and laundry shop nearby (preferrably within 50 meters of City Hall)? Also, decent restaurants (P150 - 250 price range) within 100 meters from City Hall? Many thanks in advance.
Hi guys! It will be our first time in davao on oct 28. Can anyone help is find a cheap travel package for 3days 2 nights good for 4 people?
I am coming there to get married from the US to a Davao residence what do i need paperwork wise to get a marriage license. Thanks for your reply.
My friend, M's Chriza Montalbo, will need a taxi to take her to Philippine Airlines at the airport in Davao City, October 10,2011. She must be at the airport by 10.00AM for a flight departing at 12.10PM she lives in Digos City
which I understand is about 2 hours from the airport. I will send via Western Union enough money for the taxi fare, plus P300.00 as a tip. I will also include P500.00, for M's Montalbo, so she will be able to pay the Terminal fee, of P200.00 and P300 for personal items.
PLEASE ADVISE ME ...Of a reputable taxi service in either Davao City or in Digos City that would be capable of getting her to the airport on time. I would like a mobile number, phone number and/or an e-mail address. M's Montalbo can be reached at ..0927-426-6563. Thank you for your prompt reply, Stewart Purdy
1. How much is the estimated cost of taxi going to eden park from peoples park? or it is more appropriate if we hire an fx or van because we are in group consist of 6person?
2. How to go to Zorb Park and Outland Adventure from Eden? and also the travel time?
Thanks in Advance!
i would like to ask a cost estimate for a trip for 2 people for 3 days and 2 nights.
i don't have any idea yet on the place because sites are giving different prices for a certain hostel or inn.
i also would want to know how far is this place to the spots like zip city and the zorb ball..
your replies will be greatly appreciated.. thank you..
Me, my husband and his family going to visit davao on january 2012. what to do there? any tip/ advise? thank you! =)
will be in Davao by aug 20-21, just like to ask which location is better during kadayawan festival, probably could watch the parade in front of the streets. I'm thinking of staying Sampaguita Inn at Mayon st. or Royale House at CM. Recto Ave.
Hi! i would just like to ask if Davao has a Tourist Bus that can accommodate 50 persons? how much is the rate per day?
Would like to inquire also tourist guide rate per day?
We will be visiting Davao around the 3rd week of March and is on the process of IT making. Just some questions:
1. Would it be advisable to rent a van for the Davao City tour? If so, how much is the price range and inclusions?
2. Is the Pearl Farm day tour still priced at 1500php? and is it worth it?
3. What are the suggested to do's in Samal Island?
Would really really appreciate your help guys.
Thank you very much!! :)
hello, i'm looking for a cheap hotel around marina just for an overnight.... because we will arrive around 9pm then leave at 8am the next day going to pearl farm... i hope someone can help me...