Davao City Travel Answers

change location
phtriples's Profile Photo

2D/2N in Davao, traveling alone, need help!

by phtriples Online Now Jun 28, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Hello! I'm planning to go to Davao this October, I'll be staying there for 2 days, 2 nights. Do you guys have any suggestions as to where I can stay? I'm only traveling alone. I want to tour a bit of Davao. Which would allow me to save? Book hotel and tour separately? Or book a tour+hotel accommodations package as one? Any suggestions of places where I can book online? thanks!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • joel_anglo's Profile Photo

Re: 2D/2N in Davao, traveling alone, need help!

by joel_anglo Online Now Jul 26, 2010 at 1:14 AM

hi you may try to check in at davao tower inn, the place is so cozy, clean and very strategic. You might probably get 50% discount when you book your reservations. It's in the heart of the city, u can shop and party by night, its near Victorianos Place, a good place for night out. They have great singers there.

It would be pricy if you book a tour alone. Try to explore davao on your own. Just a piece of advise, get map and ask question from davao residents, they are so friendly and accomodating.

You may commute from a public transport (jeepney or taxi), you can choose maligaya taxi.

Try to explore, Eden Park and Samal Island. There's lot of resorts in samal island, check blue jaz resort.

Have a happy trip!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Davao City Travel Answer Locations