Where can I book for a day tour to PF?
If you are missing 1 person on your trip package, please count me in. Travel date Dec 11-15 2013
Please msg me at 09435520376. thank you -Gio Bermudez
how to buy online a crocodile belt here in manila?
I am looking for online contacts/addresses of the stores (shop owners) there concerning batik garments and ethnic products. Can anybody help me ?
Thanks in advance and have a good time in Davao !
How to get to davao's sasa pier from davao international airport? What transport I am going to take? Please I need your reply guys..thanks.
How to get a roadtrip from Davao to Maranding?
hello, i am thinking of renting small (2 person) boat while in davao, any ideas?
Please I need recommendations for a van for hire with driver for a 2 day tour to popular tourist spots in Davao. Thank you.
Has anyone trekked Mt. Apo? If so, can you please share your experience, insight and perspective about this place and activity. Do you know the level of difficulty for this trek? Any guide/porter you can recommend?
Thank you in advance for your input!
Does anyone know the contact number of El Bajada Hotel?
Kindly post it here.
To those who had stayed in Pearl Farm or a resident of Davao, I need your opinion. We are planning to have an overnight stay there in July, 2012 and I have enumerated all my questions. Please see below:
1. Is it true that the staff will check your bags to make sure that there are no foods brought to the resort? As in everything out of your bag?
2. How about water? Do they also prohibit guests to bring drinking water?
3. Is is true also that the a la carte food is good for 2 to share?
4. I heard that there are places were under renovation. Is it done already?
5. We are planning to stay in one of the Samal Houses... which house has the perfect view?
6. Lastly, how's the weather on Samal in July?
how and where can i get an affordable Samal Island hopping trip? There's only 3 of us and I can't seem to find one online.
My family will be in Davao from 26-30 Dec.
1. Any other option for day trip to a Samal Beach resort (other than Paradise) ? My requirements: accessible by public motorboat, decent facilities/ bathrooms, good food, not crowded and of course, clean beach and seawater.
2. Massage for the family. Clean and good massage, below P800 per person?
3. We plan to go to Crocodile Park, Museo Dabawenyo, Davao Ethnological Museum. Are there other places you can recommend?
4. Any food recommendations (not more than 300 per person)?
Thank you VTers!
Hi guys! It will be our first time in davao on oct 28. Can anyone help is find a cheap travel package for 3days 2 nights good for 4 people?
I am coming there to get married from the US to a Davao residence what do i need paperwork wise to get a marriage license. Thanks for your reply.
My friend, M's Chriza Montalbo, will need a taxi to take her to Philippine Airlines at the airport in Davao City, October 10,2011. She must be at the airport by 10.00AM for a flight departing at 12.10PM she lives in Digos City
which I understand is about 2 hours from the airport. I will send via Western Union enough money for the taxi fare, plus P300.00 as a tip. I will also include P500.00, for M's Montalbo, so she will be able to pay the Terminal fee, of P200.00 and P300 for personal items.
PLEASE ADVISE ME ...Of a reputable taxi service in either Davao City or in Digos City that would be capable of getting her to the airport on time. I would like a mobile number, phone number and/or an e-mail address. M's Montalbo can be reached at ..0927-426-6563. Thank you for your prompt reply, Stewart Purdy
1. How much is the estimated cost of taxi going to eden park from peoples park? or it is more appropriate if we hire an fx or van because we are in group consist of 6person?
2. How to go to Zorb Park and Outland Adventure from Eden? and also the travel time?
Thanks in Advance!
Me, my husband and his family going to visit davao on january 2012. what to do there? any tip/ advise? thank you! =)
We will be visiting Davao around the 3rd week of March and is on the process of IT making. Just some questions:
1. Would it be advisable to rent a van for the Davao City tour? If so, how much is the price range and inclusions?
2. Is the Pearl Farm day tour still priced at 1500php? and is it worth it?
3. What are the suggested to do's in Samal Island?
Would really really appreciate your help guys.
Thank you very much!! :)
hello, i'm looking for a cheap hotel around marina just for an overnight.... because we will arrive around 9pm then leave at 8am the next day going to pearl farm... i hope someone can help me...
I have contacted the US Embassy...they say to be very careful. I am a single white male - 57 years old. NEVER been out of USA. (Let alone to Davao)
I am financially able to hire escort or protection for this short trip...but is it really necessary??? If you say I should have protection...who do I hire?
Whom should I call???
Lastly, I am used to good accommodations, AC, Room Service, good food. What is the BEST Hotel in Davao for this?
I fully understand that this is NOT Honolulu...or other top location. Just want to visit and BE SAFE.
Your input is most welcome.
Bob - Honolulu
I need to travel from Davao Airport to Santo Tomas. Is taking a taxi the best option?
What other forms of transportation are available.
What about to return to the airport?
Thanks for any help.
Staying in Samal for only one night...wants to make the most of it...
If price is not an issue, which one is a better option: pearl farm or paradise island?
Anyone planning to go Davao during the Kadayawan Fest 2010? And perhaps willing to share tour/go on tours together to minimize cost? Thanks!
Hello! Me and my friends (4 of us) was supposed to go to Sagada this November 09 however due to some fortuitous events, we decided to postpone but instead we'll go to Davao. In line, with this could anyone please have a heart to help us plan our trip in Davao to be happy and memorable one.
1. itinerary for 4D3N (where to go and what are the activites)
2. where to stay for the duration of vacation(nice and affordable)
3. how to go from one place to another (based on the itinerary)
4. where to eat
5. estimated price for each place to visit, activities and transportation
We'll appreciate any help we can get on this.
where can i find professional regulation commission (PRC) office in davao city?
I know this is really short notice but can anyone help me plan an itinerary or at least give out information about 6 resorts in samal ( and how far they are from each other and are there accessible transfers and how much) which i can visit this saturday - monday. excluding pearl farm --what are the resorts that are about priced mid - high range? I plan to stay overnight on sunday at bali bali beach resort or blue jazz. can anyone give some insights?
im scouting for good resorts in samal which i can recommend to friends and maybe start a small business, i really dont know yet. im looking forward to this trip and i really hope someone can help me out.
Greetings. I have been recommended to stay at the Sampaguita Hotel when I go to Davao in the New Year. I will be there for 2 months. I'll be damned if I can find a website, email or phone for this place on the internet. Would any of you kind souls have that info ? I would prefer web contact info rather than phone. Thanks in advance for your help.
How can I go to General Santos City from Davao City. I know I just need to take a bus but I don't know where to get them. I will be staying near the Davao airport and I hope someone can give me directions to the bus station for Gen San. May I also know the travel time between the two cities.
I will be going to Davao early 2009. I am planning to take a DAY TOUR or anykind of tour for a day. What are the price range for tours (recommendations anyone?)and is it ok to stay at Casitas ? or is there another hotel that i could stay in. I want this trip to be perfect. pls help tnx