Davao Travel Answers

change location
kegler747's Profile Photo

Davao City to General Santos transpo

by kegler747 Online Now Nov 5, 2008 at 6:19 PM

Hello everybody!

How can I go to General Santos City from Davao City. I know I just need to take a bus but I don't know where to get them. I will be staying near the Davao airport and I hope someone can give me directions to the bus station for Gen San. May I also know the travel time between the two cities.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • asianbelle's Profile Photo

Re: Davao City to General Santos transpo

by asianbelle Online Now Nov 5, 2008 at 7:31 PM

I'm not sure how things have changed, but I remember taking the bus at Ecoland Terminal. Davao-Gen San is approximately 2-2.5 hours.

I think there are vans that you can take instead of buses.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • olitrac's Profile Photo

Re: Davao City to General Santos transpo

by olitrac Online Now Nov 5, 2008 at 9:11 PM

if you're staying near the airport the best way for you is to take a taxi and tell the driver to bring you to the davao overland terminal in ecoland. upon entering the terminal gate you can immediately notice the Task Force Davao operatives that will check you belongings. if you're bringing a bag, you are required to open it. then proceed to the south bound bay where the buses for gen santos is located. Yellow Bus and the Holiday Bus ply that route. Asianbelle is rigt.. travel time is 2.5 hours one stop at digos city.

hope this helps.

• Re: Davao City to General Santos transpo

by gensanlover Online Now Nov 16, 2008 at 10:05 AM

if you are in a hurry and can afford it you can hire a private care and driver for 3000P each way.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Davao