Davao Travel Answers

change location

Need help for Pearl Farm Boat Sched and water rafting...

by rose_aringo Online Now Aug 24, 2008 at 1:05 PM

We will GO to DAvao on Dec 9-11. Our 1night stay in Pearl Farm doesnt include LAnd Transpo from Airport to Pier, and pier to the resort. They said we have to pay 200/person from airport to pier and 500/person from pier to the resort. Is it normal?? Is it not too expensive. Is there any way we can pay less to go to the PEarl Farm???

Can we not take public transpo from airport to the Pier. What Pier and where should we go??

What about the Schedule of the boat to go to Pearl Farm. IS it only once in the morning and once in the afternoon???

Do you have any infors about 1 night stay in PF(with dinner) that is cheaper than 95dollar?? Their website gives 95 without transpo pick up and dinner only brkfst.. Do you know anything cheaper than this????

Also, i looked at the crocodile park website about water rafting. How can we get other people to go w/ us because we are only two.

Could you also recommend us some cheap hotel in the city that will only cost 800-100 since we are only going to stay there for 1 night..

I would really appreciate all your help.. please....THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THOSE WHO WILL REPLY. GOD BLESS

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • olitrac's Profile Photo

Re: Need help for Pearl Farm Boat Sched and water rafting...

by olitrac Online Now Aug 27, 2008 at 5:35 PM

PEARL FARM BEACH RESORT

KADAYAWAN Daytour Package for only php 1,350.00 nett/person
    valid from August 1 - 31, 2008

inclusions:

lunch
    roundtrip boat transfers
    welcom drinks
    used of selected recreational facilities

davao booking office (082) 235-0876 (082) 234-0601
    manila booking office (02) 750-1896 (02) 750-1898

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • clarice_ldr's Profile Photo

Re: Need help for Pearl Farm Boat Sched and water rafting...

by clarice_ldr Online Now Aug 28, 2008 at 1:36 AM

hi!

"We will GO to Davao on Dec 9-11"
    - otilrac's offer is good for the month of August only. Regular rate for Day tour is P1,500-1,550/person daw. try emailing them, they're prompt in replying.

"They said we have to pay 200/person from airport to pier"
    - which pier? if there are 2 of u & u get a taxi from the airport, im sure you won't have to pay more than P200, meaning only P100/person

"and 500/person from pier to the resort. Is it normal?? Is it not too expensive."
    - i've inquired w/ PF & they say that they don't allow boats other than theirs to enter/dock at their resort. so if you really want to go & see PF, i don't think you have a choice

"Is there any way we can pay less to go to the PEarl Farm???"
    - you may opt to do the Day Tour & pay P1,500 each with boat transfers & buffet lunch, instead of staying overnight. its definitely cheaper

"Could you also recommend us some cheap hotel in the city that will only cost 800-100 since we are only going to stay there for 1 night.."
    - you mean P800 - P1,000? there are so many pension houses in davao that suit your budget, but i personally recommend Ponce Suites. its definitely NOT NEW, not your typical hotel/pension house, some toilet seat cover & shower broken... but definitely worth staying at. you'll be amazed to see all those art works along the corridors, ceiling, stairs, etc... their matrimonial room is P590; Twin Room is P690 (as of Aug 28, 2008 rate)

hope these help.

cheers,
    clarice

• Re: Need help for Pearl Farm Boat Sched and water rafting...

by aysie18 Online Now Sep 19, 2008 at 12:00 PM

e will GO to DAvao on Dec 9-11. Our 1night stay in Pearl Farm doesnt include LAnd Transpo from Airport to Pier, and pier to the resort. They said we have to pay 200/person from airport to pier and 500/person from pier to the resort. Is it normal?? Is it not too expensive. Is there any way we can pay less to go to the PEarl Farm??? Can we not take public transpo from airport to the Pier. What Pier and where should we go?
    ** you can take a cab from the airport...just tell the driver to bring u to davao marina.. from the airport, it would cost you 120 and that already includes the tip. from the port...there is no charge..that is already included in the package where u will stay in PF or daytour only..
    What about the Schedule of the boat to go to Pearl Farm. IS it only once in the morning and once in the afternoon?--no, there are several trips going to PF, we took the first boat trip 8 am then followed by 12 noon...there are two more trip then there are two more trips in the afternoon.

Do you have any infors about 1 night stay in PF(with dinner) that is cheaper than 95dollar?? Their website gives 95 without transpo pick up and dinner only brkfst.. Do you know anything cheaper than this????
    ** i paid 4200 room only for an overnight stay. this is the cheapest room i think but what the heck :) for food, u have the option to chose between ala carte and buffet...buffet would cost you BF-550, lunch-750 and dinner -850. We were there on Friday, so they have a pirate night were buffet cost 800. no ala carte that evening..only room service but with 25% surcharge.

i would suggest you to stay in sampaguita inn..it cost me 550 per night for twin sharing aircon room. be sure to book in advance. it was bad that my friend was not able to book us so upon reaching sampaguita, the only available room is one single non aircon room. but we were able to transfer the following day.

i hope this helps :)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Davao