Davao Travel Answers

change location

pearl farm to paradise island

by cooltraveler07 Online Now Dec 27, 2007 at 9:50 AM

Good day!
Is transportation available from Pearl Farm to Paradise island? You see, the boat schedules from Pearl Farm to Davao Marina are limited. I have a 5J flight to Manila at 1440. If I take the 1300 boat schedule I will not make it on time. If I take the 1000 schedule it will be too early. I like to stay at the resort longer. If it's possible, I will check-out around 12 noon then go to Paradise Island. From there, I will ride a boat to Sasa wharf. The question is, Are there any public motor vehicles from Pearl Farm to Paradise island? How long and how much will it take? Also, what are the schedules of boat transfers from Paradise island to Sasa wharf? Thanks.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: pearl farm to paradise island

by nixonchua Online Now Jan 1, 2008 at 6:21 PM

good day!! i'm new here and just read your question.. yes there are motorcycle u can rent...we call them "habal-habal".. i think you can hire them for 300 pesos from pearl farm to paradise island.. hope your still on your way to pearl farm before you read this message... have a nice beach hopping my fren.. if you need a guide you can contact me a have a lots of friend and even me going outdoor activity.. mountaineering, beachineering,caving,diving, river rafting just name it,,,, anyway enjoy davao men...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • CHLam's Profile Photo

Re: pearl farm to paradise island

by CHLam Online Now Jun 7, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Hi,

I'm staying at Pearl Farm from 29th to 31st July. I know PF is good but I don't want to be stuck at PF. I would like to visit the Davao City and the eagels and the Eden Park. May I know if I can hire a habal habal to and from PF anytime during the day? How much does it cost, 300peso or more? How long will it take? I wanna go on some outdoour tours as well. Can Nixon give me more info?

Thanks

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Davao