Daugavpils Travel Answers

change location

Daugavpils to Vilnius

by henrykkanada Online Now Jun 20, 2004 at 7:42 AM

For travel 13 September. The DB train timetables show a 6:07 train to Vilnius, but in one place it says even days and in the other every day. Which is correct? The Latvian and Lithuanian bus timetables do not show any connections, even through Zarasai. Eurolines do not show a connection. Are there any connections? Any bus day trips possible from Daugavpils to Agiona, Resekne orLudza?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • LanaFromRiga's Profile Photo

Re: Daugavpils to Vilnius

by LanaFromRiga Online Now Jun 21, 2004 at 6:17 AM

Hi! It is a regular buses from Daugavpils till Vilnius, till Ludza, Aglona and Rezekne. You have to choose the direction and time you want and I'll help you with bus lists. There: 118.lv/118/new118/auto_sar.p... you can write destination from and till you want to go. But this is only in latvian. If you'll need a help, I'm ready to help you. You're welcome. Bye! Lana

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Daugavpils to Vilnius

by henrykkanada Online Now Jun 21, 2004 at 2:02 PM

Thank you for the information. I am using the link for routes between Daugavpils, Ludza, Aglona and Rezekne. I can't find connections Daugavpils to Vilnius or Zarasi. I am planning for a morning departure, Monday, 13 Sept.

• daugavpilietis's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Daugavpils to Vilnius

by daugavpilietis Online Now Jul 27, 2004 at 8:17 AM

Hello, Sorry -- hadn't logged in for some time. There are a several buses a day from Daugavpils to Zarasai, and a few from Zarasai to Vilnius -- but the local station doesn't tend to have info on the Lithuanian buses. If you still need the information, let me know and Iļl try to find out for you. Day trips to Rezekne, Ludza and Aglona should not be a problem. Good luck, /P

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Daugavpils