change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ElenaMunarini's Profile Photo

Wo want to come to Frankfurt?

by ElenaMunarini Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Hello, i'm italiana and 20. I will be here in Fra kfurt for 2 weeks and in the school thare are no student if not only 59 tunisian boy so I would like to find somebody to explor the neighbor of Darmstadt. Is there somebody? Or where I can find some people?

more
    • ElenaMunarini's Profile Photo

Wo want to come to Frankfurt?

by ElenaMunarini Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Hello, i'm italiana and 20. I will be here in Fra kfurt for 2 weeks and in the school thare are no student if not only 59 tunisian boy so I would like to find somebody to explor the neighbor of Darmstadt. Is there somebody? Or where I can find some people?

3 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 1:10 AM
    • PaulD102's Profile Photo

pleaSE can aNyone heLp

by PaulD102 Online Now Feb 12, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Nightclub where a huge graffiti coverd gararge type door Closes and seperates the main room??? Please

8 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 8:02 AM
    • Any good sugarcraft stores?

by jibarun Online Now Jun 10, 2013 at 3:26 AM

Hi, I will be stopping in Darmstadt and I was wondering if any of you know of any good sugarcraft stores, or kitchen supplies, os stores with cookie cutters... Thank you!

3 Answers Jun 10, 2013 at 3:27 PM
    • accommodation??

by greg1991 Online Now May 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM

hi, I arrive the 1st of june for 3 months (for an internship) and i'm searching for a place to live. Is there any residence for students? or is there a website to find share house, roommates? thanks a lot

1 Answer May 9, 2013 at 3:27 PM
    • Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo

Messel pit

by Cristian_Uluru Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Hi. I'd like to visit Messel Pit this weekend. Opening hour? Is it the best place to see fossil?

Any suggestion is welcome. Many thanks.

3 Answers Mar 20, 2013 at 11:15 PM
    • train transportation from Darmstadt to Heidelberg and Rothenberg

by destinationunlimited Online Now May 2, 2010 at 5:57 AM

Hi. I'll be in Darmstadt this week, and will have the opportunity to take a few side trips. I don't want to go too far, and I've been told that Heidelberg is a pleasant town to visit. Rothenburg looks pleasant also. I've heard that the train system is very efficient. Is it easy to figure out for someone that does not speak German - like me? I'll have a German phrase book, but just want to know if I can easily get to Heidelberg or Rothenburg for a day trip and back.

Thanks,
      Denise

6 Answers May 2, 2010 at 11:47 AM
    • transportation from Darmstadt to Frankfurt // flat prices

by madgame Online Now Jul 11, 2007 at 7:10 PM

Hello, I'm from Germany myself..and I might end up going to Darmstadt for college. I would like to be in or at least close to a big city (and I like Frankfurt) and was wondering if Darmstadt would be a good choice for me (Frankfurt isnt an option unfortunately).

I heard the transportation from Darmstadt to Frankfurt was very efficient, b/c Frankfurt is such a hub (b/c of the airport..) and that busses even left at night?

Is it possible to get from Darmstadt to Frankfurt to go out at night and take a bus/train back to Darmstadt? I read those buses started leaving at around 4:20 or so?

Maybe somebody could also tell me how much a flat..say 20-30 square meters is in Darmstadt / Frankfurt? I assume Frankfurt is superexpensive, but that Darmstadt might be affordable?

Also..how is Darmstadt in general/for going out at night?

thanks! (feel free to reply in German if you want to..just thought Id keep this English so everybody could read it)

2 Answers May 28, 2009 at 11:15 AM
    • places to go

by mkelly Online Now Apr 25, 2005 at 3:55 AM

hi, i#ve just arrived in darmstadt and would appreciate if someone would reccomend good bars or clubs to go, i like rocck, reggae funk music. thanks

1 Answer May 15, 2005 at 11:19 AM
    • Gili_S's Profile Photo

Darmstadt we have a problem

by Gili_S Online Now Dec 25, 2003 at 3:35 AM

I just figure it out from the news that the European Space Agency Control is located in Darmstadt, is this means that here in Europe we can forget about Huston and start to use the term “Darmstadt we have a problem”?

4 Answers Jan 7, 2004 at 8:22 AM
    • Darmstadt or Ýsemsheim

by Pulpego Online Now Mar 30, 2003 at 12:54 PM

Hi, For a fair, I will be travelling to Frankfurt on May of 2003. Some of my friends adviced me to stay in neighboring towns rather than Frankfurt since it is gonna be easier and economical. Plus I will get to see more places on my way going to Frankfurt. Ýt sounds like a good plan however I am not sure which town to look for a place to stay and that will give a better insight of the region.. Please drop me a line if you are familiar with the area.. Thanks Bunch..Jay

2 Answers Mar 31, 2003 at 9:23 AM