Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• monica88's Profile Photo

Expats in Mwanza

Mwanza Mar 31, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Hi!
      Im a new expat living in Mwanza and would be living here for the next few months. I would like to meet other nice expats to explore the city and possibly travel. If you're interested, feel free to inbox me.

more
    • Hotels in Dar ess Salaam

Dar es Salaam Yesterday

Which ones are the good hotels in Dar es Salaam?

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Day trip from Arusha to Lake Manyara / Tarangire National Parks

Arusha Apr 2, 2014 at 3:20 AM

Does anyone know if it is practical to make a 1-day return trip from Arusha to the Lake Manyara / Tarangire area? I guess it takes at least 2 hours driving each way, but that still seems to leave late morning and all afternoon to see the wildlife.

I am thinking of late June, so is it better to concentrate on Lake Manyara or Tarangire at this time of year?

If it is a practical option, does it need to be organized a long time in advance or can we organize it the day before, with a reliable operator of course?

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Travel from Mwanza to Musoma

Mwanza Mar 30, 2014 at 12:35 PM

What is the best way to travel from Mwanza to Musoma in Tanzania? I have read that there are buses available in the mornings, but if these aren't available, is it there some sort of private transport which I can hire at a reasonable price?

Also, does anyone know a good hotel in Musoma with an email address so that I can contact them to book a room?

more
    • DAR ES SALAAM AIRPORT

by vinodcia Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Was wondering how Big or Small Dar es Salaam Airport is. I have an Emirates flight arriving at 1515 hrs and my connecting flight to Kilimanjaro is by Precision Air which is at 1830 hrs. On the return my flight is from Zanzibar arriving at 1235 pm DAR and My connecting flight on Emirates is at 1630. How far is the Domestic terminal from the International one. Will i have enough time to clear Immigration and Customs and take my connecting flight both ways.

1 Answer Feb 13, 2014 at 2:56 PM
    • 2 day safari- in tanzania

by Estherhuro Online Now May 19, 2011 at 3:21 AM

We,the two of us would like to have a 2 day tour in Tanzania. Not a luxury safari. We want to have enjoy, but on budget.

Where could we stay? What is the price? What can we see? while in dar?

How much do we need for accommodation?

How much is good standard breakfast?

How much is good standard lunch/dinner?

6 Answers May 19, 2011 at 11:29 PM
    • Week ends around Dar

by Weet Online Now Mar 6, 2004 at 3:58 AM

Hey there, I'm currently in Dar-es-Salaam for a few weeks for business. Where can I spend my next week-ends? I have already been several times in Zanzibar, I need something new! What would you recommend me? (Low budget!) Any advice welcome! Weet

2 Answers Mar 30, 2005 at 4:45 AM