Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• n4nova's Profile Photo

Taxi from Airport

Medan Apr 8, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Hi ,
      I will be reaching Medan tomorrow in the evening around 7:30 pm at Kualanamu Airport. I need to go to Sibayak Multinational Resthouse, Berastagi.
      What I am asking is : Is it safe to travel from Medan to Berastagi at night?We are 2 persons. I heard it takes 4 hours. Is Medan safe at night? Or is it better if I stay back in airport that night and start next day morning?
      And,. which Taxi should I choose from airport??? I am considering both safety and money..
      I talked to someone in Medan for Taxi transport. He told me that he will charge 600,000 IDR!.. I believe it is too much!
      Please reply soon...

Waiting for the reply...

Thanks in advance.

Srijani

more
    • lake toba trip

by rozzzzz Online Now Jul 22, 2008 at 4:35 PM

Hi I am planning to visit brastagi and lake toba on 7th aug 08 with my old age parents, but not so sure which resort or hotel is suitable for us. How and where to rent a car complete with driver to pick us at medan international airport. Suggestion are fully welcome. Thank you

9 Answers Oct 16, 2008 at 8:29 PM
    • Harga hotel

by Yenipuspitasari Online Now Dec 11, 2006 at 6:58 PM

Saya dan teman-teman dari gereja berencana akan menginap di hotel carolina-parapat,jumlah kamar yang saya butuhkan adalah 10 kamar,berapa harga per kamar

• axwal's Profile Photo

Anyone been to Lake Toba recently?

by axwal Online Now Feb 26, 2005 at 9:04 PM

My husband and I are considering a trip to Lake Toba around the middle of this year. We last visited here in 1999 and stayed at Carolina's. We will probably get a mini bus from Medan. Has anyone visited Lake Toba recently? Also would like a Medan hotel recommendation.
      Regards
      Donna

2 Answers May 12, 2008 at 1:54 AM