I'll be arriving in Bali next week from India and i have been told that i cannot exchange USD $100 bills printed prior to 2006.Is this correct ? The USD $100 bills i have received from my forex agent are the newer 2009A series bills,the one with Blue 3D security ribbon ? Is this something i need to worry about ?
Could you help me, please? :)
My husband and I are going to Bali & Lombok / Gili in April 2015.
1) Maybe do you know, how we can get from the port in Lombok (Lembar) to the North area in Lombok? :)
Here is map what I mean: http://oi59.tinypic.com/28thoqd.jpg
2) If we get off the boat (cheaper one: lombok-network.com/by_boat.h...) in Lombok at 01:00 am or 7:00 am - do you know is there any buses which can takes us to Nothern area of Lombok?
2a) If yes, do you know where I can find time of departures this buses and prices? ;)
(We hear that is better to avoid taxi drivers and thats why we prefer buses)
3) Or how to get from Lombok to Gili?
I will extremely thankful for you for any information :)
Kind regards! :)
Need some quick responses as I'm trying to decide whether to visit Bali pre-Christmas till Boxing Day and need to book flights soon.
1. What beach is good for snorkeling? I did some research and seems Blue Lagoon and Amed are good?
2. The beaches that are good for snorkelling seem further away than the usual Kuta, Nusa Dua etc. How do I get there? Any idea of cost of driver and car hire? Is it possible to get a driver and car from the airport or do I have to pre-book?
3. Is it a good idea to travel from this seemingly out of the way beach to Ubud?
Thanks for replies!
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2014 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|