Dana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• opened restaurant in downtown in Ramadan

Amman Jul 2, 2015 at 1:37 AM

Is there any restaurant opened during the day in Ramadan in downtown Amman/.
      thanks in advance

more
    • Transportation

Jordan Jul 18, 2015 at 12:23 PM

Hi - I will be visiting a friend of mine soon and had a question about transportation for Petra.

I want to visit Petra and do the Petra by night. However, I will not be staying overnight so we need transportation from Amman to Petra and then back to Amman.

On Petra's website I did see a bus service, JETT, but they leave from Petra every night at 5pm. The Petra by night ends around 10 to 10:30pm.

Anyone who has been there or lives there, do you have any suggestions on what transportation service we could use?

Thank you in advance!

more
    • Better season to visit Jordan

Jordan Jul 5, 2015 at 7:14 AM

I am planning a trip to Jordan either in September or December. Please help me understand what the weather would be in both the months.

more
    • how many days do i plan in petra jordan

Petra Jul 20, 2015 at 12:28 AM

hi,
      how many days do I spend in petra jordan ? is two sufficient?

georgette

more
    • travel4cheap's Profile Photo

Aquaba border to Wadi Rum afternoon jeep tour / Petra following morning?

Wadi Rum Jul 16, 2015 at 5:50 PM

Hello, I am backpacker on a super tight budget. I am entering Jordan via Aqaba border around 3 or 4 pm depending on the traffic. There seems to be very limited transportation available. I really want to spend only night in the Wadi Rum and do a 4 hour jeep tour and then do Petra. Ideally, I only want to spend one night in the desert, but to my understand most of the jeep tour start in the morning and includes a over night stay.

So, is there any companies that offers jeep tour in the late afternoon, stay over night and allowed me take bus to Petra early in the morning.

Other than taxi for Aqaba border to Wadi Rum, is there any other option or other buses in the late afternoon going from Aqaba to Wadi Rum. I heard a lot of conflicting morning buses schedule for Wadi Rum to Petra, does anyone have any update?

I really want to do the jeep tour, but I really have tight budget and time, its difficult for me to stay there wait for entire night for the morning tour, stay for another nights before going to Petra.

Any recommendation and suggestions?

Thanks so much for the your help!

more
    • Visa at Airport

Jordan Jul 11, 2015 at 12:44 PM

Coming from the U.S. - is it easy to navigate through the airport to get your visa? Where in the airport do you go to get it? Thx

more