Dampier

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kalbarri - best canoing trip for family with 5 year old

Kalbarri Yesterday

what is the best canoe trip for taking a 5 year old. ideally i would like to go through the gorge. can anyone recommend a company?? a day trip would be out of the question
      xx

more
    • driving from kalbarri for day trip to see dolphins and....?? best things to do??

Monkey Mia Yesterday

Hi all
      we are staying in Kalbarri and are getting up v early to travel to monkey mia this week to take my 5 year old to see the dolphins. what would you recommend as the best family things to do during our day and best family friendly eats.
      I am interested in maybe doing a glass bottom boat tour over a reef or other boat trip ?
      advice please

more
    • Seakayaking

Geraldton Jun 24, 2014 at 12:54 PM

is there anywhere to learn sea kayaking nr Geraldton?

more
    • visiting during winter season

Cottesloe Jul 19, 2014 at 3:19 AM

hi, im hanna
      I'll be travelling to perth this end of july with my family.
      since this will be my first time visiting, im just wondering what it's like at cottesloe beach in the winter? what kind of activities that i can do?

more
    • Advice for traveling in WA

Exmouth Jul 5, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Hi everyone,
      My husband and I are from England and beginning in September we are starting a round the world trip for 3 months to celebrate my 70th birthday.
      As part of the trip we are traveling in WA for 5 weeks hiring a camper van for that period.
      Our intention is to travel from Perth to Exmouth and back. From what I have read the West coast is not highly populated and I was wondering about buying petrol and the towns where we can buy it, wouldn't want to run out that would be a nightmare.
      Also what are the best places to stock up on food and supplies.
      Should we book our campsites before we go or will this not be a problem booking as we go.
      We pick up the van on the 29th October for 5 weeks.
      Our main interests are snorkeling and walking.
      Oh we are not allowed to take our campervan off unsealed roads but would love to get some walking in the national parks.
      Any advice and suggestions for our trip would be highly appreciated.
      Jean

more