Daman

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dental volunteer

State of Himachal Pradesh 21 hours ago

hello. I am thinking of going in september to Palampur in the state of Himachal Pradesh for two months as a dental volunteer. I will be going with an organization called "volunteering solutions" where they will be arranging my accomodation and placement details. I just wanted to know if it's safe there and whether i should proceed with the application? and what are the precautions i need to take? thank you

more
    • Rainning Season - Holidays In Bagdogra Sikkim

Darjeeling Jul 3, 2014 at 12:35 AM

We have booked ourselves to Bagdogra to visit Sikkim in July 12 to July 19th. This is high raining season. What are the alternatives?

more
    • accomodation

Gaurikund Jun 21, 2014 at 12:25 PM

accomodation in gourikund 18 july 2014

more
    • about digha

Digha Jun 16, 2014 at 6:10 AM

is it safer to stay with gf in digha? if yes then suggest me some hotels

more
    • North Eastern Region Tour - Kolkata,Darjeeling & Sikkim Advice!!

State of Sikkim Jun 10, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Hello Guys !!

First of all I like this site very much and finally Today I Register on it!!

Actually , In this Summer I want to make a tour with my family in north eastern region for first time.We re total 9 members. I
      want to visit Kolkata, Darjeeling and Sikkim .So my first time I don't know too much about places to visit
      in this region . Due to summer I want a cold regions to visit choicely first!!, So you have better
      experience please guide me

So , Finally,
      I have 10 days , i.e 16th June 2014 To 26th June 2014 I have Booked some tickets , i.e

Starts From Delhi
      1. Delhi to Kolkata flight - 16th June Morning
      2. Kolkata to bagdogra - 19th June morning
      3. New Jalpaiguri To Howrah Jn Train - 1A on 25th June night
      4. Kolkata To Delhi - 26th June on evening

Actually , I don't Know too much , so please
      advice me on it,
      How many days I will visit Kolkata and Darjeeling or Sikkim and I don't know about places to see
      please also advice me on it , so I visit more like peiling etc which I read on Internet .And More like Beautiful places And Any restrictions are in sikkim for indians ,please also state that one,Please Eagerly Response it

As likely I also read some threads that in June darjeeling and Sikkim are rainy and landslides.Hey!! no problem for rain because I bored with hot summer of Delhi and my regions too with 48 Celsius temp & also my holidays only in june..But I worried about landslides , is that dangerous , even then I cancel my whole tickets ,please reply too eagerly.

Thanks in Advance

more
    • Kumbakonam sight seeing

Kumbakonam Jul 6, 2014 at 1:57 AM

If I have only two days, which are the must-see temples in Kumbakonam?

more
    • sea food in trivandrum

Thiruvananthapuram Jul 5, 2014 at 9:25 PM

where can one find good affordable sea food in trivandrum ? details of exact location & average cost of a meal per person

more
    • zoraom's Profile Photo

little temple before coming to Bedaghat

Jabalpur Jul 5, 2014 at 3:33 PM

There is little temple before coming to Bedaghat from jabalpur. What is name of this temple..?

more
    • KrunalD's Profile Photo

What are the timings of train from Jammu to Katra?

Jammu Jul 4, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Me and my friends will be travelling to katra this month. I would like to know what are the timings of train from Jammu to Katra? Also, is it possible to book tickets on time as there is no train showing on irctc website yet for reservation... ?

more
    • yogendrathakur's Profile Photo

meeting in khajuraho

Khajuraho Jul 4, 2014 at 2:38 PM

is anybody coming khajuraho this year

more
    • GitanjaliS's Profile Photo

Amritsar trip to see Golden temple on July 19th 2014

Amritsar Jul 4, 2014 at 8:14 AM

I am going to Amritsar by a night train on 18th July 2014?
      Is anyone going to see the Golden Temple on 19th July 2014?
      I can have company .I am a 58yr old lady from Kolkata travelling alone and so it is a nice idea if I find company.

more
    • Srinagar in February

Srinagar Jun 29, 2014 at 11:14 PM

I was planning to visit Srinagar for honeymoon in mid of February,2015 for 8 days, 9 nights. Can anyone tell me is it a good time to visit Srinagar in 3rd week of February? Can anyone suggest me what kind of travel plan will be better.
      Please suggest some idea or how I can make a good plan as i have good no of days in my hand.
      Please help me out.

more
    • a nice hotel

Simla Jun 29, 2014 at 4:24 AM

Which is the best hotel to stay with a family of four in the budget of 3000

more
    • Teachers in Varanasi

Varanasi Jun 26, 2014 at 7:24 AM

Teachers recommended for hindi and buddhism in Varanasi.

more
    • Best property buys close to Kodai International School

Kodaikanal Jun 25, 2014 at 4:38 AM

Planning to buy a property close to the Kodai International School . ( within 5 mins by vehicle ) Could you suggest a good and decent area .

Is Kodai ever snowed in during the winters ?
      Thanks in advance for your replies.

more
    • volunteer work in Kovalam

Kovalam Jun 25, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Hi, I am looking for a good voluntary project in Kovalam, I am from a psychology/ counselling background with play therapy and teaching certificate. Thanks Jacqui

more
    • Kolkata to Bangladesh

Kolkata (Calcutta) Jun 24, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Is it possible to go to Bangladesh for a couple of days when staying in Kolkata? What is the best way to get there? Would I need a Visa, I'm for the UK?

more
    • Mode of transport

Mangalore Jun 18, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Mode of transport from taj gateway to mulki in mangalore

more

I want a cab from Katra to Mcleodganj

Katra Jun 18, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Next month me and my two friends will be going to mcleodganj we need cab to drop us at mcleodganj from katra along with sightseeing on the route.

Rote will be Katra ---> Mukteshwar temple --> Masroor Rock cut Temple ---> Kangra Fort ---> Macleodganj

One day .. drop only (AC cab) indica is ok.

What will be the minimum fare for it? Can you suggest me any cab service that will provide me best n budget service ?

more

I want a cab from jammu to katra

Jammu Jun 18, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I will going Katra next month along with my two friends. I want cab from Jammu to katra from Jammu Tawi railway station. What is the fare for normal cab like indica from jammu to katra ? Will I get cab on spot or i'll have to book in advance?

more
    • Srilanka-colombo

India Jun 12, 2014 at 11:59 PM

I have planned my next destination to Srilanka.Its fully bachlor trip and mainly targetting night life.Dear guys...have any experiance in colombo?? is it a good destination ?? please advice your best experiance in colombo...

more
    • Lakshadweep island - querries

Union Territory of Lakshadweep Jun 11, 2014 at 7:51 AM

We want to visit Lakshadweep island, during the month of July. Is it a good time to visit and what are the main tourist attractions?are 3 days enough to visit the main attactions in the island.?

more
    • ozpaul's Profile Photo

Panjim to Dabolim Airport

India 10 hours ago

We have an early morning flight to Mumbai from Dabolim airport 5:50am. Just wondering what is the best way to get to the airport at this time in the morning and what time we should leave Panjim to ensure we allow enough time for travel to and security at the airport.

more
    • Travel around tirthan valley in monsoon

State of Himachal Pradesh Jul 6, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Hi
      We are planning a trip with family and kids around July 18th to himachal.
      Please suggest what is our options of places. We are not planing to do much activity. Just want to relax and enjoy rains in mountains.

more
    • Travel from leh to srinagar

Leh Jun 30, 2014 at 10:40 AM

How much time would it take to travel from leh to srinagar. I saw some pages saying it would take 2 says. Can the travel be done in 1 day???

more

Near Daman