Dalyan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Which pension/hotel on the river?

by Ettesil49 Online Now Jun 14, 2014 at 12:24 AM

I plan to go to Dalyan this summer mith my 14 year old daughter for 1 week. There are so much nice hotels/pensions with good ratings. I cannot decide whether to go to the Lindos pension or the Kano hotel. Can anybody make a recommendation?

• Eating out in Dalyan Turkey

by cherryvale Online Now May 31, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Hi Anyone know how much is the average meal in a Dalyan restaurant/ cafe? I am considering taking my daughter, 2 sons and daughter's boyfriend to Dalyan in July/Aug and am looking at s/c, but hoping it is cheap to eat out?!

1 Answer May 31, 2014 at 4:02 PM
    • number of visitors to the beach

by dalyanjewel Online Now May 8, 2014 at 5:27 AM

how many visitors to dalyan beach

5 Answers May 9, 2014 at 10:34 AM
    • WHERE TO GO?

by jackjosh Online Now Apr 8, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Morning everyone I'm Dave,

I will be in Dalyan from the beginning of July for two weeks visiting my girlfriends parents & I'm looking for help! I'm planning to propose to my partner during our visit & would like to find a nice place to do it. Idealy I'd like it to be romantic & beautiful but the problem is my partner lived there for a few years and is likely to know all the nice places in the surrounding areas. We have means of transport so we can travel. We visited last year and went on a couple of boat trips along the river. We also went for a couple of meals, one being not far from Dalyan which turned out to be in the trees, that was nice. I just need a bit of guidance & help on some other nice places she may not know about, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Dave

1 Answer Apr 9, 2014 at 12:37 AM
    • Has anyone seen snakes in Daylan?

by katedm Online Now Dec 16, 2013 at 9:07 AM

we are going to the Aydos club hotel in May next year. Everywhere I go in the World I always have to check about the local snake population as I am completely terrified of them, venomous or not.
      Has anyone seen any in Daylan

11 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 9:20 PM
    • airport transfer

by jude32 Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 2:41 AM

reliable, transfer from dalaman to dalyan

8 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 7:17 AM
    • airport transfer

by jude32 Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 2:40 AM

reliable, transfer from dalaman to dalyan

1 Answer Mar 27, 2014 at 6:27 AM
    • dalyan night life

by donnamckeown1984 Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 9:47 PM

are there many bars in dalyan? and shops?

2 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 7:49 AM
    • June.b's Profile Photo

Dalaman Airport to Dalyan

by June.b Online Now Oct 16, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Avoiding expensive taxis, I found some online airport transfer services, rate is cheap, and wonder if anyone have any experience using them at Dalaman Airport -- Shuttledirect & A2Btransfer.

Or if I'm arriving at 7pm, is there a public transport at that timing, at least to Ortaca to connect me to Dalyan from the airport vicinity, or do I have to go to Dalaman centrum?

Thanks in advance.

June.b

• tennis Courts

by stuekerr Online Now Jul 10, 2012 at 4:49 AM

my extended family are visiting Dalyan in August,staying in a private villa. can anyone let me know if there are any tennis courts in the town, and were are they.

1 Answer Jul 10, 2012 at 6:22 AM
    • Taxi from dalyan to marmaris

by ruthus_1 Online Now Nov 28, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Hello everyone.
      I am travelling to dalyan in april 2011 and i am wanting to go to marmaris for a few days. Just wondering how much this would cost and the best way of doing it?
      Thank you

• dalyan fishing

by wendybaker Online Now May 24, 2010 at 1:19 PM

iam going to dalyan in june , and was wondering if anyone can give me any tips about the fishing in the river and the lake . like what type of fish are there and what are the best places and baits to use any information would be very welcome

4 Answers Jul 13, 2010 at 12:42 PM
    • travel by bus

by paulilo2 Online Now Jun 5, 2009 at 7:20 AM

my family are staying in sarigerme and would like to no if it is possible to travel to icemeler/marmaris by bus perhaps via ortaca and approx cost ?

• spends!

by PGRIM Online Now May 18, 2009 at 10:43 AM

how much spening money approx (in turkish lira) would i need for a week in dalyan? we are staying on b&b basis. it has been several years since i visited turkey so i have no idea of prices

• Transport from Dalyan to Fethiye

by anniecats Online Now Jul 20, 2007 at 7:32 AM

Hi,
      We are going to Dalyan at the beginning of October and want to go to Olu Deniz for the day to see how much the place has changed since our last hols there 10 years ago! This will be our first holiday in Dalyan.
      I understand that we can get from Dalyan to Fethiye via Ortaca on the Marmaris-Fethiye bus.
      Has anyone any idea what times this bus runs from Ortaca-Fethiye and then from Fethiye back to Ortaca? How long roughly would the journey take?
      Anniecats

• Where in Dalyan?

by sara&tony Online Now Apr 6, 2007 at 3:04 AM

Hi - I'm tempted to book a flight to Dalaman because of the cheap airfare, but it means arriving at Dalaman airport around 1am. I don't think the local Havas buses run to Dalyan at that time, but I'd like confirmation if anyone can advise me. Also, where is the best place to stay (hostel)? that's not too far from the beach. Any comments appreciated, Sara.

2 Answers Apr 14, 2007 at 11:36 AM
    • Mudbaths

by KazCissa Online Now Apr 22, 2006 at 11:51 PM

My husband and I have visited the mudbaths previously but as part of a day trip from another area in Turkey. Is it possible to visit these baths independantly so that you do not feel rushed as we are going to Dalyan for a weeks R&R after our daughters wedding and are being accompanied by our son and his partner who have never visited the mudbaths before.

• dalyan advice

by blue64 Online Now Apr 12, 2004 at 3:00 PM

Can anyone give me some advice for dalyan.We are going in july just general things like places to eat drink places to visit.

1 Answer Apr 13, 2004 at 1:59 PM