Dalmatia - Split Region

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nightlife in mid june

Hvar Apr 13, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I want to about clubbing and parties in mid june .

does it crowded with tourist in that time?

and in general, of which nationality majority of tourist are?

Thank u

more
    • Split, Hvar or Brac

Hvar Mar 31, 2014 at 7:51 AM

HI Planning on a trip to Croatia and we are going to travel up to Split form Dubrovnik for 3 nights but dont know whether to stay oin Split and travel over to the Islands or stay in Hvar or Brac. Can anyone advise. We wont nice beaches but things to do at night. We are then heading down to MOntenegro for 4 nights at the end of our holiday

more

Popular Dalmatia - Split Region Travel Answer Locations

• nightlife in mid june

Hvar Apr 13, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I want to about clubbing and parties in mid june .

does it crowded with tourist in that time?

and in general, of which nationality majority of tourist are?

Thank u

• Split, Hvar or Brac

Hvar Mar 31, 2014 at 7:51 AM

HI Planning on a trip to Croatia and we are going to travel up to Split form Dubrovnik for 3 nights but dont know whether to stay oin Split and travel over to the Islands or stay in Hvar or Brac. Can anyone advise. We wont nice beaches but things to do at night. We are then heading down to MOntenegro for 4 nights at the end of our holiday

1 Answer Mar 31, 2014 at 7:16 PM
    • tusharbhotica's Profile Photo

HOW TO REACH WITH CAR AND WHERE TO STAY

Hvar Mar 16, 2014 at 10:27 AM

HI! WE ARE A 2 FAMILY GROUP OF 9. WE PLAN TO GO OVERNITE TO HVAR ISALND WITH OUR 2 CARS. IS IT OK TO GO WITH THE CAR OR WITHOUT? ALSO, WHAT ARE THE FERRY TIMINGS? SECONDLY, SHOULD ONE STAY IN HVAR OR STARI GRAD? WE WISH TO ENJOY THE NIGHT LIFE!

2 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 4:14 PM
    • travelling by day train from Split to Zagreb

Split Mar 11, 2014 at 4:08 AM

Is there a caferteria on the train and the main station in Zagreb is it in centre of the city?

4 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 2:46 PM
    • Travelling

Split Feb 26, 2014 at 5:34 AM

how long will it take me to drive from Dubrovnik to Split and from Split to Zader bearing in mind I only have a week is there anywhere else a must see

4 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 4:27 PM
    • nightlife in splitt

Split Jan 13, 2014 at 1:42 PM

is it busy in mid june. Looking for somewhere lively but not chavvy. we like house, trance or techno - are there clubs that cater?

2 Answers Jan 17, 2014 at 1:13 AM
    • area to stay in around Split?

Split Jan 10, 2014 at 3:07 PM

what area is better to stay in to access the ferries and also old town Split on foot?

3 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 8:00 AM
    • best place to stay

Split Jan 2, 2014 at 1:36 PM

I'll be traveling to Split at the end of May with my 80 year old mother, my husband and two adult children. We want to be centrally located so we can walk most places. What kind of accommodations would you recommend that would be affordable for 5 and where would be best?
      Also, would you recommend flying into Zagreb, renting a car and touring the coast to Dubrovnik or might that be too much moving around if we really want to enjoy the people and country?

6 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 8:04 AM
    • Military object near Omis?

Omis Oct 22, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Does anyone know correct location of the military underground object of the former army that is allegedly located near Omis? I am interested in the history of that object and is it still in use?

Thanks in advance.

7 Answers Oct 24, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    • IolandaA's Profile Photo

Traveling with baby

Hvar Sep 6, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I'm planning to make a trip to Hvar more than likely next year between April and June (will definitely avoid July and August), has anyone traveled here with a baby? I'll be taking the baby stroller how is Hvar in terms of accessibility in public transports, as well as street pavement? Thanks in advance!

4 Answers Nov 23, 2013 at 7:53 AM
    • What to pack???

Split Aug 31, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I am traveling to Split and then to Dubrovnik from the beginning to mid September. What should I pack? Also what do I pack for nightlife?

2 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    • how to pass time in Split airport?

Split Aug 27, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Hello.
      I arrive at Split airport on 7th September 2013 at 3.15pm, I have to wait till about 7pm for my group & transfer to Brac..
      So my question is what is there to do in the airport?

Is Internet available, how much & where is it?

Where is the best place to wait?
      Food/coffee shops?
      Left luggage?

Many Thanks, Gail

1 Answer Aug 28, 2013 at 12:00 AM
    • henrymyles's Profile Photo

Staying under the radar

Split Aug 26, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Hi,

I haven't been on Virtual Tourist in a long long time but reckon this is the best place to ask the following. In one weeks time I am going to Split in Croatia with a group of friends. We have booked an apartment - my friend who has no accommodation has asked whether he can stay on our couch. Those of us staying in the apartment are completely fine with this but would just like to know the opinions of others on this practice. By this I mean - does the possible risk of us being caught outweigh helping out a friend, etc. If anyone has had experience of this I would be grateful, I have heard of the odd instance of hotels calling the police on people doing this.
      Any advice or tips would be great and I'll definitely take them into consideration.

Thank you in advance,

Henry

7 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 2:21 AM
    • Boat Rental

Hvar Aug 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I will be in Hvar Town from September 12-13, 2013 with my girl friend. It has been recommended to us that we rent a small boat and tour around the Pakleni Islands. Does anyone know how much it would cost for the day to rent a small motorized boat? Also what Islands should we go to when we get the boat? We are 28 years old and would like to go to some Islands that have nice beaches with some lively outdoor bars.

Thank you,

• what is the club's name??

Split Aug 22, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Hi Everybody! Please help me:) I was in Split last week and i partecipated a nice party there. But i dont know the place's name.:( I can give you the place's coordinations: 43 30' 24,29" N, 16 26' 26,56" E. Have you ever been anybody there? Or if somebody will go and will walk there please check me the name. thanks a lot! Lucecita

2 Answers Aug 22, 2013 at 6:05 AM
    • premier league football

Makarska Aug 20, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Hi,

Does anybody know if there are any bars/hotels in Makarska that show live premier league football? There next week and want to watch Man Utd v Chelsea.
      Thanks

2 Answers Aug 21, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    • Blue Grotto

Hvar Aug 13, 2013 at 8:12 PM

We will be on a sailboat for 2 weeks and would like to tour the caves. Must I take a tour or can we take our own dinghy in to the caves?

2 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM
    • Acommodation (late aug/early sept 2013)

Hvar Aug 13, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Looking for accomodation recommendations please. Budget hotel/hostel/apartment. thanks

3 Answers Aug 14, 2013 at 3:11 PM
    • Accommodation

Hvar Aug 13, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Could anyone recommend a good hostel/apartment/budget hotel for late aug/early sept? Thanks

• DarkoP1's Profile Photo

car parking

Hvar Aug 11, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Can you please tell me what is the price for car parking space in Hvar for 1 day, 1 week and 2 weeks? Thank you in advance.

4 Answers Aug 14, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    • Split To HVAR after 7pm

Split Aug 11, 2013 at 2:52 AM

Hi, I will be flying to Split on Saturday arriving at 19:00. What's the best way o get to HVAR town? I have seen there is a ferry but it leaves at 20:30 so not sure I'll make it to the port in time? Thanks in advance for any tips.

2 Answers Aug 11, 2013 at 5:00 AM
    • hvar during weekdays

Hvar Aug 5, 2013 at 12:18 PM

hi ,i will be traveling to croatia in first week of september .Is it wise to spend 2 days in Hvar during the weekdays.Will i miss on some nightlife as its weekdays.

Thanks
      kitin

2 Answers Feb 11, 2014 at 5:43 AM
    • Fabriceken's Profile Photo

Going out in Hvar september

Hvar Jul 23, 2013 at 9:29 AM

We are planning to go with a group of 20-year old students to Hvar. We would like to know if the nightlife in Hvar is still 'active' during the first two weeks of september, and what the average going out-budget is (like how much does a beer cost etc.)

1 Answer Jul 23, 2013 at 6:53 PM
    • Getting to the islands

Trogir Jul 18, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Is it necessary to book island ferries or trips in advance or can tickets be got on the day? Also which islands would you recommend if we are only in Trogir for four days?

2 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    • Ferry from Dubrovnik to Split on September 24

Split Jul 17, 2013 at 4:47 PM

How long is the ferry ride from Dubrovnik to Split? We plan to ride the ferry on September 24. How many ferries go on that date and do you know the approximate time of their arrival in Split? Thanks so much.

3 Answers Jul 18, 2013 at 2:08 PM
    • camilakey's Profile Photo

Hvar or Plitvice National Park?

Hvar Jul 11, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Hey guys! Is it better to spend one day more in Hvar or use that day to go to Plitvice? With Plitvice I would have two days and a half in Hvar..

Thanks so much!

2 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 2:08 AM
    • Ferry from split to hvar (not stari grad)

Hvar Jul 9, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Hi,

We're travelling from France to arrive in Hvar, so we have to take a ferry at Split I guess. Is there a need to book one or are there a lot of ferries so don't need to book before ? Is it easy to find the port ?

2 Answers Jul 9, 2013 at 1:40 PM
    • Hvar Vs Dubrovink

Hvar Jun 24, 2013 at 3:14 PM

If I have a choice between these two, which one should I go to?

3 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM
    • how long you would suggest to stay and visit Split.

Split Jun 18, 2013 at 6:29 AM

I will visit Croatia from 3/7-11/7, airrive and depart from Dubrovnik, I am planing the itinerary. I want to visit Mostar after Dubrovnik then Split, how long do you suggest I should stay in Split? how about 4days? some tourists will stay in the islands of Hvar and Korcula overnight, do you think I can make it a day triP? car ferry is easy?

is the traffic between Mostar and Split fine? For Mostar, how long do you suggest to stay?

Thanks!

3 Answers Jun 22, 2013 at 9:14 PM
    • Ferry from Split to Hvar

Hvar Jun 17, 2013 at 5:55 AM

I am travelling to Hvar from Split on 11 July. I land in Split at 10.30 a.m. and need to travel from the airport to the port for the onward journey to Hvar. Does anyone know a website/s with up to date ferry timetables? I believe I can get a ferry from Split to Stari Grad or one from Split to Hvar town. My accommodation is in Hvar town so it would be preferable to get the ferry to Hvar town however if they are less frequent I can travel by bus from Stari Grad. Thanks all.

2 Answers Jun 18, 2013 at 3:52 AM