Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• shelnlin's Profile Photo

English Language teaching

Jeju (city) Jan 13, 2015 at 4:56 PM

Hi All
      I am interested in teaching in South Korea this year and have expressed interest in a job on Jeju Island as an English Language teacher. I have submitted a partial application with the JejuESL http://www.jejuesl.com/ schools and are wondering if there are any other VT'ers who live on the Island or have worked for this company. I just need to wait for my degree to be sent to me and get a new passport etc.. updated. If anyone has any tips or information about this, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes from New Zealand
      Shell

more
    • rakmedeiros's Profile Photo

G Stay Residence

Seoul Jan 10, 2015 at 10:05 PM

Does anyone know the website for the G Stay Residence hotel, near Camp Kim? I find the hotel on maps, trip advisor & hotels.com but cannot find the actual hotel website, despite searching on google etc. On the Korea tourist sites, several hotel finding websites are listed but I can only pull the hotel up on 1 of the sites but that says the hotel is not available for my dates (April 12-17, 2015). The Korea tourist site lists Agoda.com, Koreahotel.com, hotelpass.com, hotelscombined.com, worldhotel.co.kr, & pacakagekorea.com.
      Thank you

more
    • 3 seasons in Korea!

Seoul Jan 6, 2015 at 9:52 PM

I'm going to Korea during Winter, staying through Spring and returning in Summer. Any advice on how to pack for the 3 seasons?

more
    • Can Someone tell me a website where i can find restaurant menus in South Korea

South Korea Jan 7, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Can Someone tell me a website where i can find restaurant menus in South Korea

more
    • Malaria in South Korea

South Korea Jan 26, 2015 at 9:43 AM

Hi There.
      We will be travelling to South Korea, Cheongju in February with a baby of 6months old.
      I recently heard that South Korea is a malaria area. is it safe for me to travel to South Korea in winter time with an Infant?

more
    • Places to shop

by mityty Online Now Jun 14, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Hi! it would be great if i get suggestion about shopping places in daegu. My mom is going to visit there for a couple of days. It would help her a lot if i can gather all information earlier. Things will be like souvenir, bags, accessories, stationary items etc. If you can give an assumption of the price rate, that would be helpful for me to make my list :P

Thanks in advance :)

1 Answer Jun 26, 2014 at 10:39 AM
    • Dennisloveskorea's Profile Photo

Trip to Daegu

by Dennisloveskorea Online Now May 28, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Hi..am planning a trip to Daegu for 3 days.. I wants to travel extensively and enjoy the place. If you know some cheap hostels around and a good guide just holla. I will be glad to get more company,. so if you wanna join me...it willl be my pleasure..thanks

• looking for yoga/acupuncture establishments

by Rokitscience Online Now Sep 11, 2011 at 2:35 AM

if anyone could give me some info on where to go to find a yoga studio and an oriental clinic that offers massage and or acupuncture, it would be awesome. i live near the beomeo station in daegu. ive looked but to no avail.

1 Answer Jun 19, 2013 at 2:02 AM
    • Are there any hostels in Daegu?? Advice needed

by 04072511 Online Now Jul 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM

Hi all,

I will be spending 10 nights in Daegu this August/ September to watch the IAAF World Athletics Championships which are being hosted in the city. At the moment I am looking into the Greenstel accomodation, which offers private rooms for reasonable prices.

However there is still a chance that my friend may not be coming with me and that I will be going on my own. If this happens then I really really do not want to spend 10 nights on my own in a hotel and would rather stay in a hostel.

The problem is I cant seem to find any hostels online for Daegu. There are LOADS of hostels on hostelworld.com for Seoul but absolutely nothing for Daegu which I find absolutely odd.

Can anybody please recommend a hostel that I can stay in where I can meet fellow backpackers, and could anybody provide a list of hostels in Daegu?

All advice welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks

6 Answers Aug 7, 2011 at 3:12 AM
    • matjung's Profile Photo

From Daegu to Gyenongju

by matjung Online Now Jun 7, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Hello,
      I would like to ask, what options do I have to travel from Daegu to Gyenongju.

I would like to visit Seokguram Grotto and Bulguksa Temple

5 Answers Jun 25, 2011 at 10:47 AM
    • matjung's Profile Photo

From Daegu to Haeinsa Temple

by matjung Online Now Jun 6, 2011 at 3:01 PM

Hello,
      I would like to ask, what are my travel options from Daegu to Haeinsa Temple.

Are there any buses available?

Thank you

2 Answers Jun 7, 2011 at 12:35 PM
    • Is there a play group for toddlers in Daegu?

by yana_maquieira Online Now Sep 10, 2008 at 9:07 PM

My 10 month old daughter and I are staying in Daegu for three months and looking for a play group to join. Is there any moms out there or is Daegu taken over by singles? :-)

1 Answer Sep 11, 2008 at 3:24 AM
    • just asking

by rommelcruz Online Now May 1, 2007 at 9:35 PM

HI guys, have you tried Cherry Club? I think its near US military Camp.

• how's the nightlife?

by Ags84 Online Now Sep 14, 2006 at 2:42 PM

A friend and I are traveling to South Korea to teach English, and one of the possible jobs is in Daegu. I was just wondering what the nightlife/bar scene was like,if there were many foreigners in the area, and if there is anything interesting to see and do?

Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 25, 2007 at 8:46 AM
    • English Bar with soccer showing

by NoelCorrigan Online Now Dec 25, 2004 at 10:32 PM

Where in downtown Daegu can I find a bar today showing English soccer?

1 Answer Oct 4, 2006 at 4:58 AM
    • iwys's Profile Photo

Daegu anyone?

by iwys Online Now Nov 5, 2004 at 10:29 AM

Has anyone been to Daegu? If so, could you tell me what you thought of the place? I've scoured VT, but there is almost nothing about it.

8 Answers Jun 19, 2006 at 12:47 AM