• Massage Bed

Seoul Aug 28, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Where can I buy a ceragem or nuga best massage beds in seoul

more
    • cryingpearls's Profile Photo

Masan storage and accommodation options

Masan Aug 25, 2015 at 5:58 PM

Hi!

Can anyone let me know if there are storage lockers for rent at Masan KTX station?

And I can't seem to find accommodation options in Masan. Any recommendation? Or is there any (tourist-friendly) jimjilbang I can spend the night in?

Thanks =)

more
    • walterwu's Profile Photo

Gangwon-do

South Korea Aug 16, 2015 at 1:33 AM

We intend to visit Gangwon-do with a 2 night stay.

The places we would like to visit:

Jeongseon Skywalk

Jeongseon Rail Ride

Gossi Cave

Yeongwol Observatory

Daegeumgul Cave

Watch sunrise from the Beach  

Where would the most convenient place to stay in Gangwon-do (near the beach along the east) where it is easy to get to those places mentioned. Should we stay in Donghae or Samcheok or a more convenient place. Please recommend.

Is there an express train / bus from Seoul.

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Can tourists enter Gimpo International Cargo Terminal?

Seoul Yesterday

Hi, may i know whether tourists can enter Gimpo International Cargo Terminal? I am visiting T'Way Air and Jeju Air Seoul Branch Office in this terminal.

more
    • SuciB's Profile Photo

One Room for Couple

Seoul Aug 24, 2015 at 8:25 PM

My husband and I playing to stay on a long budget vacation in Seoul. I was wondering if we can stay in Goshiwon for couple? Or is there any other option for us that won't require us to pay too much or to pay key money? We are planning to go on October. Your help and advice will be much appreciated. Thank you.

more
    • jurane_21's Profile Photo

7 days visit

South Korea Aug 13, 2015 at 2:50 AM

Any tips to miximize my trip and if I can squueze a visit to Jeju? what clothes to bring by Nov?

more
    • Seoul, Korea

Seoul Aug 12, 2015 at 6:30 AM

What should I bring to Seoul, Korea? (Period: August)

more
    • walterwu's Profile Photo

Transportation

South Korea Aug 7, 2015 at 6:28 PM

I will be in South Korea and my itinerary planning includes travel from Seoul - Donghae Donghae - Gyeongju Gyeongju - Ulsan Ulsan - Busan Busan - Incheon

What would be a recommended transport (express bus, train or KTX)?

If by train, should I get the Korea Rail Pass?

Period of travel 26-Sep to 4-Oct

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

URGENT: How to go to T'Way Air Head Office?

Seoul Yesterday

How to go to T'Way Air Head Office at 153 Achasan-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul via Subway? Is it alighting at Achasan station and travel by taxi?

more
    • Places to shop

by mityty Online Now Jun 14, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Hi! it would be great if i get suggestion about shopping places in daegu. My mom is going to visit there for a couple of days. It would help her a lot if i can gather all information earlier. Things will be like souvenir, bags, accessories, stationary items etc. If you can give an assumption of the price rate, that would be helpful for me to make my list :P

Thanks in advance :)

1 Answer Jun 26, 2014 at 10:39 AM
    • Dennisloveskorea's Profile Photo

Trip to Daegu

by Dennisloveskorea Online Now May 28, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Hi..am planning a trip to Daegu for 3 days.. I wants to travel extensively and enjoy the place. If you know some cheap hostels around and a good guide just holla. I will be glad to get more company,. so if you wanna join me...it willl be my pleasure..thanks

• looking for yoga/acupuncture establishments

by Rokitscience Online Now Sep 11, 2011 at 2:35 AM

if anyone could give me some info on where to go to find a yoga studio and an oriental clinic that offers massage and or acupuncture, it would be awesome. i live near the beomeo station in daegu. ive looked but to no avail.

1 Answer Jun 19, 2013 at 2:02 AM
    • Are there any hostels in Daegu?? Advice needed

by 04072511 Online Now Jul 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM

Hi all,

I will be spending 10 nights in Daegu this August/ September to watch the IAAF World Athletics Championships which are being hosted in the city. At the moment I am looking into the Greenstel accomodation, which offers private rooms for reasonable prices.

However there is still a chance that my friend may not be coming with me and that I will be going on my own. If this happens then I really really do not want to spend 10 nights on my own in a hotel and would rather stay in a hostel.

The problem is I cant seem to find any hostels online for Daegu. There are LOADS of hostels on hostelworld.com for Seoul but absolutely nothing for Daegu which I find absolutely odd.

Can anybody please recommend a hostel that I can stay in where I can meet fellow backpackers, and could anybody provide a list of hostels in Daegu?

All advice welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks

6 Answers Aug 7, 2011 at 3:12 AM
    • matjung's Profile Photo

From Daegu to Gyenongju

by matjung Online Now Jun 7, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Hello,
      I would like to ask, what options do I have to travel from Daegu to Gyenongju.

I would like to visit Seokguram Grotto and Bulguksa Temple

5 Answers Jun 25, 2011 at 10:47 AM
    • matjung's Profile Photo

From Daegu to Haeinsa Temple

by matjung Online Now Jun 6, 2011 at 3:01 PM

Hello,
      I would like to ask, what are my travel options from Daegu to Haeinsa Temple.

Are there any buses available?

Thank you

2 Answers Jun 7, 2011 at 12:35 PM
    • Is there a play group for toddlers in Daegu?

by yana_maquieira Online Now Sep 10, 2008 at 9:07 PM

My 10 month old daughter and I are staying in Daegu for three months and looking for a play group to join. Is there any moms out there or is Daegu taken over by singles? :-)

1 Answer Sep 11, 2008 at 3:24 AM
    • just asking

by rommelcruz Online Now May 1, 2007 at 9:35 PM

HI guys, have you tried Cherry Club? I think its near US military Camp.

• how's the nightlife?

by Ags84 Online Now Sep 14, 2006 at 2:42 PM

A friend and I are traveling to South Korea to teach English, and one of the possible jobs is in Daegu. I was just wondering what the nightlife/bar scene was like,if there were many foreigners in the area, and if there is anything interesting to see and do?

Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 25, 2007 at 8:46 AM
    • English Bar with soccer showing

by NoelCorrigan Online Now Dec 25, 2004 at 10:32 PM

Where in downtown Daegu can I find a bar today showing English soccer?

1 Answer Oct 4, 2006 at 4:58 AM
    • iwys's Profile Photo

Daegu anyone?

by iwys Online Now Nov 5, 2004 at 10:29 AM

Has anyone been to Daegu? If so, could you tell me what you thought of the place? I've scoured VT, but there is almost nothing about it.

8 Answers Jun 19, 2006 at 12:47 AM