Da Nang Travel Answers

change location

first time to Da Nang

by craft3333 Online Now Dec 12, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Could anyone let me know where is the best part to stay in danang and recomend any cheap hotels,we were also thinking of going to Hue and Hoi An Can any one recomend which part we should stay in either of these places,and any hotels ,we were thinking of getting a bus from Danang to Hue would we be able to get a taxi from the bus staion to the hotel as we will have large luggage bags with us
thanks Jean

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • gaolei's Profile Photo

Re: first time to Da Nang

by gaolei Online Now Dec 13, 2010 at 7:37 AM

See my reply above in the Hoi An question.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • DSwede's Profile Photo

Re: first time to Da Nang

by DSwede Online Now Dec 14, 2010 at 8:26 AM

I captured a lot of my thoughts about my stays in both HoiAn and DaNang in my pages. But similar to replies you received in your Hue and HoiAn forums, these cities are not large. OK, DaNang is the largest, but the areas that would be of interest to the tourist are relatively close and easy to navigate.

DaNang has the least amount of tourist appeal since it is a newer city, having only been built as the port town after the river sediment posed limitations to HoiAn. But in my opinion that means that it is the more honest representation of real Vietnamese daily life of the the three.

• Re: first time to Da Nang

by ThanhBinh Online Now Dec 15, 2010 at 8:48 AM

Hey Jean!
    I am Thanh Binh` from Vietnam.
    I'm a student with the hobby of discovering all places round the world.
    I used to go to Hoi An, Hue and Danang. And I travelled by myself with the lowest cost because I have native friends in those places n I knew some ways to travel but saved much money. As u know, I am a student and I don't have much money :)!
    If u want to travel by yourself, I can help u to find the hotel, places to drink n eat and if u visit Vietnam during the time from 13th-16th Jan, I am very pleasure to be the guider without any pay. Because I return these places again to explore more than I used to. And because I really want to practise my English.
    P/s: I'm 22, and I'm female. Can U give me some inf about u n ur journey?
    Nice to help u!!
    WELCOME U TO OUR VIETNAM!!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Da Nang