Da Nang Travel Answers

change location
koenigma's Profile Photo

Cheap as poss route to Danang for Feb 2009

by koenigma Online Now Jan 8, 2009 at 6:36 AM

I am volunteering to help a charity as a volunteer but things have got a bit cocked-up up on my flights today and I am on a very tight budget so I need to figure out the very cheapest way to get London to Da-nang, I shall have s single entry 3 month Visa and initially looking at just over a month buit maybe up to 3 months so I may need to have the return dates extended on the flights or not book until ready to come back?

I am currently thinking of either Flying to Bangkok then getting fight to Danang from there or perhaps flight to HCMC/HANOI then overnight train?

ny ideas guy's ? Bets price, cheapest airline times of flights or any other info gratefully received. Never been anywhere like this before so should be hectic :-)

Many thanks

Ian

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • daawgon's Profile Photo

Re: Cheap as poss route to Danang for Feb 2009

by daawgon Online Now Jan 8, 2009 at 12:21 PM

From the UK, I would try Priceline's UK site as well as lastminute.com (they also have a UK site for flights). In Vietnam, you want Jetstar Pacific for cheapie flights to DAD from either SGN or HAN. I believe Jetstar is just as cheap as the train - about35. depending on advance purchase dates. Don't forget Air Asia X from London Stansted to KL - you can connect to the Air Asia local service from KL to either SGN or HAN. www.airasia.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • koenigma's Profile Photo

by koenigma Online Now Jan 8, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Yeah I tried the likes of cheapflights.co.uk but they are a con, really cheap advertised prices are never avaliable but they advertise the BEST price they ever got from an airline and then make it look like that is what you will get it for because it says "updated 11 hours ago or similar, after researching you find out that the small print says "subject to avaliability and the actual price you get may be higher" what a scam! The sooner they ban that in law the better it is miselading and time wasting. Anyway I will try those you mentioned thank you for your help.

• koenigma's Profile Photo

by koenigma Online Now Jan 22, 2009 at 3:08 AM

I have decided to go Singapore air, the flight was 853 UKP so bit pricey but at least I will get there.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Da Nang