RE: Central Vietnam tour
1. Easy done by open-bus.
2. Using open-bus, landed in Danang, you should go to Hoi An 1st, then heading to Hue, down to Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Da lat, ( Dont you think you can take a flight from Saigon to Sin? )
3. It depends on your budget.
- Hue: Duy Tan / Asia hotel ( 30$ up )
- Hoi An : Van Loi hotel, Vinh Hung hotel ( many others in the Old quater is cheaper ) - 30$
- Nha Trang: Asia paradise ( 40$ ), Orchid ( amazing clean and friendly host, 7$ - 10$ )
- Mui Ne: Thai Hoa resort ( 20$ ), Sailing club ( 50$ )
- Dalat: Europa ( 20$ ), a french-style room. Lovely! Should consider to go at weekday, weekend is more expensive.
4. So, you like beaches or you like mountains? Mui ne is a good place for lazy in the sun, easy-life with a book, surfing....Dalat, city of flowers, lovers.
5. Flight Danang/Nha Trang is fastest. otherwise, bus is my old idea. Or train. ( though I dont like it much )
6. Nha Trang - Mui ne/dalat: 5hrs
8. How do you think when you come in hotel. The reception welcome you with your name? It's nicer than ever.
Can email me for more information or sharing some ideas. I just come back for the trip to the south.
Be the first to rate this answer!Was this helpful?