Da Nang Travel Answers

change location

Central Vietnam tour

by 123gracewong Online Now Mar 1, 2006 at 11:54 AM

Hi,

I will be travelling to Danang from Singapore in mid March for 10 days holidays. However I will like to vist Hue (2 nights) then proceed to Hoi An (2 nights) and then Nha Trang (2 nights) follow by either Mui Ne (2 nights) or Dalat (2 nights) and back to Danang for the last night before departing home.

1) How can I arrange the transport from these location to location.
2 Does The Danang airport has transportation to Hue and how much and the distance it cost ?
3) Any good and clean accomodation that can recommend for these places
4) Is it better to visit Mui Ne with beautiful beaches or Dalat with cooling highlands ?
5) How long will it take to travel from Hoi An to Nha Trang and what are the quickest transport ?
6) How long will it take to travel from Nha Trang to Mui Ne or Dalat ?
7) What are the best route to travel from Danang to be able to cover all the above mentioned places ?
8) Will it be advisable to make hotel reservation online or upon reaching the destination ?

Appreciate someone who has visited these places to share your experiences .

Thanks and have a nice day.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • hientonkin's Profile Photo

RE: Central Vietnam tour

by hientonkin Online Now Mar 3, 2006 at 3:10 AM

1. Easy done by open-bus.
    2. Using open-bus, landed in Danang, you should go to Hoi An 1st, then heading to Hue, down to Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Da lat, ( Dont you think you can take a flight from Saigon to Sin? )
    3. It depends on your budget.
    - Hue: Duy Tan / Asia hotel ( 30$ up )
    - Hoi An : Van Loi hotel, Vinh Hung hotel ( many others in the Old quater is cheaper ) - 30$
    - Nha Trang: Asia paradise ( 40$ ), Orchid ( amazing clean and friendly host, 7$ - 10$ )
    - Mui Ne: Thai Hoa resort ( 20$ ), Sailing club ( 50$ )
    - Dalat: Europa ( 20$ ), a french-style room. Lovely! Should consider to go at weekday, weekend is more expensive.

4. So, you like beaches or you like mountains? Mui ne is a good place for lazy in the sun, easy-life with a book, surfing....Dalat, city of flowers, lovers.

5. Flight Danang/Nha Trang is fastest. otherwise, bus is my old idea. Or train. ( though I dont like it much )
    6. Nha Trang - Mui ne/dalat: 5hrs
    8. How do you think when you come in hotel. The reception welcome you with your name? It's nicer than ever.
    Can email me for more information or sharing some ideas. I just come back for the trip to the south.
    Cheers,
    Hien

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Da Nang