Da Nang Travel Answers

change location

Enquires

by 123gracewong Online Now Dec 1, 2005 at 1:24 AM

May someone advise if it is the right time to visit Da Nang in March 2006 ? Is this a peak season and how are its weather ?

What can I do in Da Nang and its attractions ? Any recommend hotels both the expensive and the budget ones..prefer centrally located.

How can I travel from Da Nang to Hoi An and Hue and what are the 2 cities attractions and recommend stays.

Is 7 nights sufficient to cover Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An ?

Thanks and appreciated your reply.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • mylan's Profile Photo

RE: Enquires

by mylan Online Now Dec 1, 2005 at 7:57 AM

Well to be honest that Danang is really boring city, the most disapointed one in Vietnam. But in March is good time to go there, not raining either cold. Danang itself is ugly city, there is no nice architecture, no culture things happened in the city, bar and pubs are boring over there. Hotel is bad too, exept you stay in Furama Danang: one of the best resort in Vietnam. Well you can go about 15 mins from center Danang to see Ba na, maybe it would be nice for you. China beach and Cham museum is ok to see. From Danang you can take bus or taxi to Hoi Anm just 30 mins. To Hue is less than 1 hour , can go by bus or train. I would like recommend you stay 2 days in Hoi An ( Cua Dai beach is nice) and 4 days in Hue ( see everything and dont miss Lang Co beach: the most beautiful beach in VN)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • raphaellecrevet's Profile Photo

RE: Enquires

by raphaellecrevet Online Now Dec 4, 2005 at 5:00 PM

I wouldn't stay overnight in Danang, i just spent half a day there, visiting the Cham museum, going to the Cao Dai temple (not much going on, i think you have to go at 12). Apart from that, not very interesting. Stay in Hoi an and Hue (Mimosa guesthouse was very cheap and nice)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Da Nang