change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 4 bedroom villas in Sanur

Sanur Apr 14, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Hi there,

We are a group of 7 adults and 5 kids (below 10 yrs) traveling to Bali in June. I am having a difficult time finding a 4 br villa for all of us. Would greatly appreciate any suggestions. We are looking to stay 5 nights and want a villa with a pool. Anything under USD 600/700 per night will be good with us...

Thanks for your help!

more
    • Karma Jimbaran through The Bali Getaway

Jimbaran Apr 13, 2015 at 6:41 PM

We are looking at staying at Karma Jimbaran through a Bali Getaway offer. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with either the Karma Jimbaran or The Bali Getaway.
      The price they have offered is incredibly cheap and from what I have found out this is because they are going to try and sell us timeshare and take us to a 2 hour (expecting half day) sales pitch. I'm fine with that and happy to give them a half day for the price.
      I just want to make sure that I'm not going to pay and then find out that it was a total scam and my money disappears.

I would also love any feedback on the resort itself.

Thanks so much,

Cathy

more
    • LIDIKA's Profile Photo

First days in Bali

Bali Apr 19, 2015 at 4:27 AM

Hej :)
      I'm arriving on Bali in the first days of May and would like to hear your opinion about how to start the first days.
      As I land in Denpasar in the late evening, I was thinking to take taxi directly to Tanah Lot, spend a night there, have a day of sight seeing and continue to Ubud. Would a day be enough? How should I travel to Ubud, by taxi or bus?
      Or would it be better to go directly to Ubud and take a daily tour from there to Tanah Lot?

more
    • What is there to do in Bali

Bali Apr 15, 2015 at 9:15 PM

Hi! I'm headed to Bali for a four day trip with two girlfriends in May. We are 3 21-year-olds, pretty much broke, and we're looking for stuff to do in our four days there. So far we are thinking:

- Coffee tasting (anyone have any places to recommend?)
      -Seminyak Beach
      -Potato Head Beach Club
      -Tanah Lot

We don't know what else to do, we have four full days there, and we are staying in Seminyak. What would you recommend? :)

Thank you so much!

more
    • yass's Profile Photo

7 days in Seminyak and Ubud

Seminyak Apr 13, 2015 at 7:39 AM

Hi to everyone,
      I'm going to Bali in May, and spendiong 4 days in Seminyak before going to Ubud (3 nights).
      Do you have any recommendation for the journey ?
      Is it possible to visit volcanos?
      Which hotels can you recommend to me (maximum 100$ per night)
      Do you recommend me to book only for the first night, and then try to find a better accomadation when i'll be there?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • First timer to bali

Bali Yesterday

hi guys, can you suggest a trendy beachfront place to stay which caters to a younger crowd and is within a stones throw to bars, discos n restaurants. I'm not looking to break the bank but will settle for a decent 4-5 star such as hard rock sheraton etc. also please recommend which area I should choose to stay. I'm traveling solo n will be in Bali for about 5 nights. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Accessible

by odulatir Online Now Aug 19, 2010 at 12:48 AM

During our holiday in Bali we will make some daytrips to see the island. One daytrip bring us to Lake Batur and another to Lake Bratan.
      However being disabled (wheelchairuser) I try to find restaurants (inclusive toilets) which are accessible with wheelchair.
      I appreciate all suggestions.

2 Answers Aug 19, 2010 at 5:44 PM